Atheism; An Intellectual Dead End

I hope you don't mind if I see that the other way around.
Of course you do. Because you see the challenge to rationally defend your beliefs as an attack. The fact that your beliefs are so irrational that they cannot stand against a challenge isn't our problem, it's yours.
No. I see your mocking me as a weakness of your argument and a sign that you condemn respect for people who think differently than you. That makes you dangerous.
Of course you do.
Absolutely, anyone who attempts to squelch honest debate is dangerous.
I agree, which is why I called you out for your ad hominems, when your irrational arguments failed.
First of all you are a militant atheist. You seek out believers to mock. You do argue like a woman. You took a statement about the 2nd Amendment and turned that into a threat. That's arguing like a woman. Give me a break. Go find some other believer to mock because I'm going to punch back. Or maybe that is what you are looking for. Is that it?

View attachment 106892

looks like there was a cost for her, paid to her by your kind.
Or your kind.
talk is cheap, what makes you think you found what was missing you're the one attacking everyone. have you always been that way ...

how could you ...

it is recorded history and clearly you have no repentance for your religions awfulness, just an appealing way for you to spend your "free" time. your proud to have taught her your opinion of a free Spirit.
ummmm... that had nothing to do with your prior comment. I see you attacking Christianity. Like a militant atheist would. You have never acknowledged what your belief system is, as near as I can tell you are a humanist, but I have no clue. For some odd reason you have attached yourself to me.
I see you attacking Christianity.

only 4th century christianity, what it was before then and up to that time was entirely different than what they and you have made it - I have told you before, the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is the true religion of antiquity. your sideshow is a vial fallacy.

Superman?
Superman, God, A supernatural creature of incomprehensible power that created the universe, and for which there has never been, is not, nor ever will be any method to objectively demonstrate the existence. You're problem isn't that I have misstated your position. It is that using the name superman effectively mocks your irrational position, you know it, and you don't like having your irrational position mocked.
Yes, that's it exactly. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That's what militant atheists do. Thank you.
I also mock grown adults who still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Bigfoot. Yup. I mock people who have irrational beliefs, and then try to convince everyone that they have rational proof of those irrational beliefs.

It's not people who believe in God that I mock. It's irrational mutton-heads who pretend to be able to defend those beliefs rationally. You want to hold onto your irratiojnal beliefs, that is your right, and just fine with me. Just be honest that you know they are irrational, and you don't care.
This would be you rationalizing your behaviors. That's a pretty chicken shiyt move. Man up. Own it. Do you need for me to show you how to do it? I'd be happy to oblige.
You're free to see it that way. You have a penchant for irrational views.
No. That's exactly what you just did. That's chicken shit.

Or your kind.
talk is cheap, what makes you think you found what was missing you're the one attacking everyone. have you always been that way ...

how could you ...

it is recorded history and clearly you have no repentance for your religions awfulness, just an appealing way for you to spend your "free" time. your proud to have taught her your opinion of a free Spirit.
ummmm... that had nothing to do with your prior comment. I see you attacking Christianity. Like a militant atheist would. You have never acknowledged what your belief system is, as near as I can tell you are a humanist, but I have no clue. For some odd reason you have attached yourself to me.

only 4th century christianity, what it was before then and up to that time was entirely different than what they and you have made it - I have told you before, the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is the true religion of antiquity. your sideshow is a fallacy.
I don't live in the 4th century. Are you a humanist?

how could you ...

only 4th century christianity, what it was before then and up to that time was entirely different than what they and you have made it - I have told you before, the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is the true religion of antiquity. your sideshow is a fallacy.

you quote their bible, you are a 4th century christian, a fraud.

how could you ...

you quote their bible, you are a 4th century christian, a fraud.
So what Bible do you quote?

First of all you are a militant atheist.
I don't know that this is true, but you are free to think so.
You seek out believers to mock.
At best, you are mistaken. At worst, that is a lie.
You do argue like a woman.
That's an ad hominem, and not even worthy of response.
You took a statement about the 2nd Amendment and turned that into a threat.
Considering that the only thing the 2nd amendment deals with is guns, yeah, it was a threat. You were making it clear that you will use gun violence to get your way, if the courts do not bow to your desire to indoctrinate, and mentally abuse children.
That's arguing like a woman.
Again with the ad hominem.
Give me a break.
No, I don't think I will give you a break. That is what you are counting on. You have spent your whole life repeating the same irrational arguments until anyone who disagrees with you just give up, so you havbe developped this irrational belief that, if you repeat your bullshit enough times, you will wear your opposition down to capitulation. So, no. I will not give you a break. You will either go away unsatisfied, or go away after admitting that you know your arguments are irrational, but you just don't care. But, either way, you will go away. I will not "give you a break".
Go find some other believer to mock because I'm going to punch back.
Punch away. You have yet to land a blow.
Or maybe that is what you are looking for. Is that it?
I told you what I'm looking for, and you called me a liar.

Superman, God, A supernatural creature of incomprehensible power that created the universe, and for which there has never been, is not, nor ever will be any method to objectively demonstrate the existence. You're problem isn't that I have misstated your position. It is that using the name superman effectively mocks your irrational position, you know it, and you don't like having your irrational position mocked.
Yes, that's it exactly. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That's what militant atheists do. Thank you.
I also mock grown adults who still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Bigfoot. Yup. I mock people who have irrational beliefs, and then try to convince everyone that they have rational proof of those irrational beliefs.

It's not people who believe in God that I mock. It's irrational mutton-heads who pretend to be able to defend those beliefs rationally. You want to hold onto your irratiojnal beliefs, that is your right, and just fine with me. Just be honest that you know they are irrational, and you don't care.
This would be you rationalizing your behaviors. That's a pretty chicken shiyt move. Man up. Own it. Do you need for me to show you how to do it? I'd be happy to oblige.
You are free to beieve that. You have demonstrated repeatedly that your beliefs are irrational. Please, demonstrate what other people who believe in God I hae mocked. Not people who try to pretend their belief is rational, but just people who say, "I believe in God", and leave it at that. When you find one, I will freely admit that I misrepresented myself. You won't because, like all of your positions, this one is not based in reality.

You are free to beieve that. You have demonstrated repeatedly that your beliefs are irrational. Please, demonstrate what other people who believe in God I hae mocked. Not people who try to pretend their belief is rational, but just people who say, "I believe in God", and leave it at that. When you find one, I will freely admit that I misrepresented myself. You won't because, like all of your positions, this one is not based in reality.
Which of my beliefs are irrational? That the universe had a beginning? That what started it is beyond science? That what happened after it can be studied? That matter evolved from subatomic particles into beings that know and create? That the universe became self aware? That the potential for this existed at the beginning? That it occurred as a result of the laws of nature? That those laws of nature came into existence when space and time were created? That intelligence is the pinnacle of the evolution of matter? That it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence? That a 1st Cause is required? That God is just as good as an answer to the first cause as anything else? These are not irrational beliefs.

First of all you are a militant atheist.
I don't know that this is true, but you are free to think so.
You seek out believers to mock.
At best, you are mistaken. At worst, that is a lie.
You do argue like a woman.
That's an ad hominem, and not even worthy of response.
You took a statement about the 2nd Amendment and turned that into a threat.
Considering that the only thing the 2nd amendment deals with is guns, yeah, it was a threat. You were making it clear that you will use gun violence to get your way, if the courts do not bow to your desire to indoctrinate, and mentally abuse children.
That's arguing like a woman.
Again with the ad hominem.
Give me a break.
No, I don't think I will give you a break. That is what you are counting on. You have spent your whole life repeating the same irrational arguments until anyone who disagrees with you just give up, so you havbe developped this irrational belief that, if you repeat your bullshit enough times, you will wear your opposition down to capitulation. So, no. I will not give you a break. You will either go away unsatisfied, or go away after admitting that you know your arguments are irrational, but you just don't care. But, either way, you will go away. I will not "give you a break".
Go find some other believer to mock because I'm going to punch back.
Punch away. You have yet to land a blow.
Or maybe that is what you are looking for. Is that it?
I told you what I'm looking for, and you called me a liar.
You seek to subordinate religion. You troll religious threads for the express purpose of mocking believers. You condemn respect for people who believe in God. That is a militant atheist. If you don't know it is true if you are one, then I question your intelligence, honesty or both.

You are acting like a woman again. No, I did not make it clear that I would use gun violence to get my way. I made a promise that I would use the 2nd Amendment to protect my 1st Amendment.

My arguments are not irrational. You are in denial. You were so busy trying to keep evidence out that you failed to realize that I made my case on every point and you cannot dispute one of them. So, I am at a loss to understand why you don't realize this. I can only assume that is either because of your intelligence, honesty or both.

The universe had a beginning. What started it is beyond science. What happened after it can be studied. Matter evolved from subatomic particles into beings that know and create. The universe became self aware. The potential for this existed at the beginning. It occurred as a result of the laws of nature. Those laws of nature came into existence when space and time were created. Intelligence is the pinnacle of the evolution of matter. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. The 1st Cause is required. The attribute of the first cause must be eternal. God is just as good as an answer to the first cause as anything else. These are not irrational beliefs. These are rational beliefs.

I thought we were all being honest here. Why would I lie? What part seemed like bs? I'm curious. I have challenged my dad but don't tell him I don't believe I just say "how can we be sure" but when he says there must be one too many times I snap and lay some science fact logic and reason on him.

I think my dad realizes it's wishful thinking but he chooses to wish it so who am I to tell him it's a scam.

But then they asked him and everyone to leave the church something in the will. If he gives 10℅ that's $70k screw that.
Really? This was you being honest? That's why you spend your time blogging about religion and God. Because you are such an honest person? Sorry, that's bullshit.
You don't believe I believe religion is bad for us?

Overall I prefer the truth.

Why do we talk about race politics and other taboos here? It's fun.

Some part of you must enjoy it too. Unless you are trying to convert us?
I have never enjoyed conversations with disingenuous people.
What danger? What would happen if people stopped believing?
We'd end up like you.
Happy and saving 10℅ of my income

View attachment 106892

looks like there was a cost for her, paid to her by your kind.
Or your kind.
Of course you do. Because you see the challenge to rationally defend your beliefs as an attack. The fact that your beliefs are so irrational that they cannot stand against a challenge isn't our problem, it's yours.
No. I see your mocking me as a weakness of your argument and a sign that you condemn respect for people who think differently than you. That makes you dangerous.
Sorry your hypothesis deserves mocking.

It's like slapping a hysterical person

Now I know you are lying about your parents.
And another ad hominem. Why don't you just give up when your irrational arguments fail, instead of personally attacking the people who have destroyed your arguments?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
I hope you don't mind if I disagree. I really do believe people like you are dangerous. I'm not sure which argument you believe you won or why, but if you want to see it that way, more power to you.
I deon't care if you disagree, or not. Personal attacks are personal attacks. They don't bother me in the least.
You mean you didn't come here looking for a fight?
No, I didn't. I came here for a discussion, anda debate. It's too bad you don't know the difference.
Rather than argue or defend he's resorting to making us feel bad for attacking their illogical position

And another ad hominem. Why don't you just give up when your irrational arguments fail, instead of personally attacking the people who have destroyed your arguments?

I hope you don't mind if I disagree. I really do believe people like you are dangerous. I'm not sure which argument you believe you won or why, but if you want to see it that way, more power to you.
I deon't care if you disagree, or not. Personal attacks are personal attacks. They don't bother me in the least.
No, I didn't. I came here for a discussion, anda debate. It's too bad you don't know the difference.
Rather than argue or defend he's resorting to making us feel bad for attacking their illogical position

Don't fall for that. The illogical positions that he has allowed to enter his mind to perpetuate are the root cause for the unspeakable suffering, persecution, torture, and death of billions of people over thousands of years...

If he feels bad when you point out the great errors he has made in his speculations, you shouldn't. You are actually doing him a favor. Even ancient goat herders ridiculed the irrational beliefs of idolators without compunction. Have some faith...lol

He has every right to maintain them and I see that you respect that right but he has some audacity to expect you or anybody to respect his illogical beliefs that a three in one edible mangod poofed the universe into existence and then 13 billion years later impregnated a 14 year old virgin to father himself without a human father so that he could become fully human and fully God....

The flesh/teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply, really does defile and contaminate the mind.... just like it says so in the fairy tale. The evidence is verifiable and overwhelming.

There, now you have something mentioned in the bible that you can see with your own eyes and believe.....

Last edited:

What is illogical? The universe had a beginning. What started it is beyond science. What happened after it can be studied. Matter evolved from subatomic particles into beings that know and create. The universe became self aware. The potential for this existed at the beginning. It occurred as a result of the laws of nature. Those laws of nature came into existence when space and time were created. Intelligence is the pinnacle of the evolution of matter. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. The 1st Cause is required. The attribute of the first cause must be eternal. God is just as good as an answer to the first cause as anything else. These are not illogical beliefs. These are logical beliefs.

Don't fall for that. The illogical positions that he has allowed to enter his mind and perpetuate are the root cause for the unspeakable suffering, persecution, torture, and death of billions of people over thousands of years...

If he feels bad when you point out the great errors he has made in his speculations, you shouldn't. You are actually doing him a favor. Even ancient goat herders ridiculed the irrational beliefs of idolators without compunction. Have some faith...lol

He has every right to maintain them and I see that you respect that right but he has some audacity to expect you or anybody to respect his illogical beliefs that a three in one edible mangod poofed the universe into existence and then 13 billion years later impregnated a 14 year old virgin to father himself without a human father so that he could become fully human and fully God....

They really do defile and contaminate the mind. The evidence is overwhelming.
Which beliefs are illogical? The universe had a beginning. What started it is beyond science. What happened after it can be studied. Matter evolved from subatomic particles into beings that know and create. The universe became self aware. The potential for this existed at the beginning. It occurred as a result of the laws of nature. Those laws of nature came into existence when space and time were created. Intelligence is the pinnacle of the evolution of matter. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. The 1st Cause is required. The attribute of the first cause must be eternal. God is just as good as an answer to the first cause as anything else. Why are you arguing against God?

No, I didn't. I came here for a discussion, and a debate. It's too bad you don't know the difference.
I don't need to argue or defend. There is nothing you will accept. It is not possible for you to feel bad. You would need a conscience for that.

Or your kind.
Sorry your hypothesis deserves mocking.

It's like slapping a hysterical person
Reallly? Go ahead and mock it. You would just be mocking yourself. The universe had a beginning. What started it is beyond science. What happened after it can be studied. Matter evolved from subatomic particles into beings that know and create. Thus the universe became self aware. The potential for this existed at the beginning. It occurred as a result of the laws of nature. Those laws of nature came into existence when space and time were created. Intelligence is the pinnacle of the evolution of matter. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. The 1st Cause is required. The attribute of the first cause must be eternal. God is just as good as an answer to the first cause as anything else. Go ahead... mock it, Einstein.

Last edited:
Really? This was you being honest? That's why you spend your time blogging about religion and God. Because you are such an honest person? Sorry, that's bullshit.
You don't believe I believe religion is bad for us?

Overall I prefer the truth.

Why do we talk about race politics and other taboos here? It's fun.

Some part of you must enjoy it too. Unless you are trying to convert us?
I have never enjoyed conversations with disingenuous people.
What danger? What would happen if people stopped believing?
We'd end up like you.
Happy and saving 10℅ of my income
Happier and saving 34%.

What is illogical? The universe had a beginning. What started it is beyond science. What happened after it can be studied. Matter evolved from subatomic particles into beings that know and create. The universe became self aware. The potential for this existed at the beginning. It occurred as a result of the laws of nature. Those laws of nature came into existence when space and time were created. Intelligence is the pinnacle of the evolution of matter. It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. The 1st Cause is required. The attribute of the first cause must be eternal. God is just as good as an answer to the first cause as anything else. These are not illogical beliefs. These are logical beliefs.
According to you, ignorance = god

As in, you don't know how the universe started, so god is as good an answer as anything, so you say. Sheesh, those ultra low standards again.

Forum List

Back