Atheism Is Not A Religion!!!

The way they're trying to define atheism is based on a general 'principle' that anything is possible, therefore the atheist is committing an act of faith by not believing in God, because the possibility of God can't be ruled out.

lol, or something like that.

And you insist that atheist means agnostic, when it clearly does not.

You're claiming no prayer has been constitutionally banned. You're wrong. You're retarded.

No, I said that the Constitution does not ban it. Let me give you an example of something the Constitution does ban just so you understand the real world.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The Constitution clearly bans the government from doing some things. It does not prohibit people from praying in school. Until you show me the actual text of the Constitution that proves my assertion wrong I am not the retarded one in this conversation.

You're right. It was probably more about that guy losing his job than it was her not converting.

Oklahoma Woman Beheaded By Fired Muslim Co-Worker The Daily Caller

Don't forget the Chinese Christians who stabbed that woman for not converting. They call them a cult but they were Christians.

BBC News - The Chinese cult that kills demons

Maybe not your version of Christianity, but Christ is part of their schtick too.

He was fired because he wanted to stone women.

Damn, I guess that proves it wasn't about religion, doesn't it? And it was just a coincidence that the only people he attacked were women.

It was his religion that told him to stone women. Thanks for backing me up on this one.

Better still, it's abundantly clear that disbelief is not a religion. Cutting and pasting dictionary definitions is pointless and time wasting when religious belief systems have elaborate systems of rituals, customs and practices.

What are the elaborate systems of rituals, customs and practices associated with "disbelief" in gods, Leprechauns and other silly inventions of man?

In the atheist churches, oh he who still refuse to admit the reality that, to some people, atheism is a religion.

Student led prayer is not the issue of fundamentalist Christianity which you ID'iots are trying to shoe-horn in on the public schools.

Do what you usually do and waste a lot of time and bandwidth cutting and pasting dictionary definitions. Do that for "wedge strategy", intelligent design creationism, etc.

The only thing I want to do with public schools is abolish them, idiot.

The way they're trying to define atheism is based on a general 'principle' that anything is possible, therefore the atheist is committing an act of faith by not believing in God, because the possibility of God can't be ruled out.

Well if you completely reject the Jesus and Mohammad gods, what does it matter if you are an agnostic or atheist? It doesn't. I'm agnostic when it comes to the generic concept of god but I am a full blown atheist when it comes to Jesus. Those stories are all lies. You'd have to be a fool to believe any organized religion. Maybe that's where you are confused. Your god? Completely full of shit. A generic god that might be inside a black hole? I have no clue. But I still lean towards not believing there is a god because I/we see no proof. From what we see looks like fools like you made up god in your tiny brains.

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities

In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

Narrow you stupid fuck!

In religious belief, a deity (i/ˈdiː.ɨti/ or i/ˈdeɪ.ɨti/)[1] is a supernatural being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred. Some religions have one supreme deity, while others have multiple deities of various ranks.

So are we talking about your Jesus god or just a generic god? That does make a difference.

I insist, for the thousandth time, that is reasonable to disbelieve in the existence of something for which there is no evidence of its existence, whether it's God or Big Foot,

and one need not repeatedly inject the caveat that it's still 'possible' for something one doesn't believe in to actually exist.

Yes, we get it. Theoretically ANYTHING is possible. That doesn't make one's decision not to believe in something some sort of mystical exercise.

It was his religion that told him to stone women. Thanks for backing me up on this one.

How does me pointing out that it was about religion back up our claim that it was simply workplace violence?

I agree it was religion that made the guy crazy.

So chalk another murder/death/kill on you theists.

You guys love to talk about how hundreds of years ago atheists killed a lot of people but since then you theists are the reigning leaders of murder. I see you all killing each other every day. How many atheists have murdered in the name of "no god" in the last year?

The sum total of hard evidence for the existence of supernatural beings is ZERO.

It is only because of humanity's vested interest in there actually being supernatural beings that we see so much shit thrown at atheists for their having reached a very sensible and reasonable conclusion based on the above truth.

Student led prayer is not the issue of fundamentalist Christianity which you ID'iots are trying to shoe-horn in on the public schools.

Do what you usually do and waste a lot of time and bandwidth cutting and pasting dictionary definitions. Do that for "wedge strategy", intelligent design creationism, etc.

The only thing I want to do with public schools is abolish them, idiot.
Doing so would imply we have a lot more knuckle-draggers like you - spilling out of the Falwell / Robertson madrassah's.

Better still, it's abundantly clear that disbelief is not a religion. Cutting and pasting dictionary definitions is pointless and time wasting when religious belief systems have elaborate systems of rituals, customs and practices.

What are the elaborate systems of rituals, customs and practices associated with "disbelief" in gods, Leprechauns and other silly inventions of man?

In the atheist churches, oh he who still refuse to admit the reality that, to some people, atheism is a religion.
More evidence that you probably should spend your time cutting and pasting definitions from on-line dictionaries. It seems you're clueless regarding the silliness of "atheist" churches.

Well if you completely reject the Jesus and Mohammad gods, what does it matter if you are an agnostic or atheist? It doesn't. I'm agnostic when it comes to the generic concept of god but I am a full blown atheist when it comes to Jesus. Those stories are all lies. You'd have to be a fool to believe any organized religion. Maybe that's where you are confused. Your god? Completely full of shit. A generic god that might be inside a black hole? I have no clue. But I still lean towards not believing there is a god because I/we see no proof. From what we see looks like fools like you made up god in your tiny brains.

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities

In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

Narrow you stupid fuck!

In religious belief, a deity (i/ˈdiː.ɨti/ or i/ˈdeɪ.ɨti/)[1] is a supernatural being, who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred. Some religions have one supreme deity, while others have multiple deities of various ranks.

So are we talking about your Jesus god or just a generic god? That does make a difference.

My god is completely full of shit? Can you explain when you learned to read minds? Because I have repeatedly refused to even give you a hint of what I actually believe. After that, feel free to how a person who thinks he has the ability to read minds can possibly argue that other people are deluded about their beliefs.

Atheism is the categorical rejection of the very concept of a god. If you do not totally reject god you are not an atheist, oh he who has to have the simplest things explained to him multiple times and will still insist that the other guy is wrong because he refuses to lay out his belief system.

Last edited:
I insist, for the thousandth time, that is reasonable to disbelieve in the existence of something for which there is no evidence of its existence, whether it's God or Big Foot,

and one need not repeatedly inject the caveat that it's still 'possible' for something one doesn't believe in to actually exist.

Yes, we get it. Theoretically ANYTHING is possible. That doesn't make one's decision not to believe in something some sort of mystical exercise.

Funny, I never said that your beliefs are unreasonable, I just keep pointing out that they are beliefs. Why is that so hard for you to accept?

I agree it was religion that made the guy crazy.

So chalk another murder/death/kill on you theists.

You guys love to talk about how hundreds of years ago atheists killed a lot of people but since then you theists are the reigning leaders of murder. I see you all killing each other every day. How many atheists have murdered in the name of "no god" in the last year?

I never said, nor do I believe, that his religion made him crazy, which means you are not agreeing with me.

I suggest you stop trying to use your ESP on me, you obviously cannot read my mind.

The sum total of hard evidence for the existence of supernatural beings is ZERO.

It is only because of humanity's vested interest in there actually being supernatural beings that we see so much shit thrown at atheists for their having reached a very sensible and reasonable conclusion based on the above truth.

Your rejection of facts does not mean they do not exist.

More evidence that you probably should spend your time cutting and pasting definitions from on-line dictionaries. It seems you're clueless regarding the silliness of "atheist" churches.

Silly or not, they still exist.
Silly, yes. Still you cannot identify the rituals, customs, practices or shared worship of a supernatural entity that typically identifies a religious belief.

It seems your tactic of cutting and pasting from on-line dictionaries is of little help when the argument requires the act of thinking.

You're claiming no prayer has been constitutionally banned. You're wrong. You're retarded.

No, I said that the Constitution does not ban it. Let me give you an example of something the Constitution does ban just so you understand the real world.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The Constitution clearly bans the government from doing some things. It does not prohibit people from praying in school. Until you show me the actual text of the Constitution that proves my assertion wrong I am not the retarded one in this conversation.

You as a student can pray all you want. We don't stop muslims from praying 5 times a day so why would we stop you?

But the teacher can't initiate it.

Narrow you stupid fuck!

My god is completely full of shit? Can you explain when you learned to read minds? Because I have repeatedly refused to even give you a hint of what I actually believe. After that, feel free to how a person who thinks he has the ability to read minds can possibly argue that other people are deluded about their beliefs.

Atheism is the categorical rejection of the very concept of a god. If you do not totally reject god you are not an atheist, oh he who has to have the simplest things explained to him multiple times and will still insist that the other guy is wrong because he refuses to lay out his belief system.

I notice in the definition of atheist it says "rejection of belief in deities".

So most "atheists" will even admit that they can't say 100% for sure there isn't a "god" or "creator". We understand this could be a computer simulation or we could be inside a giant snow globe for all we know. Or our universe could be the product of some huge being that shit us out one day.

But you guys aren't talking about generic "god". You're talking about a deity that came and spoke to your ancestors. As far as that goes we are atheists because it sounds like a completely made up story. But again I can't say 100% sure because I wasn't there. But logic and reality tell me its all bullshit.

I'll say it again, you would have to be a god yourself to know 100% for sure that nothing made us.

BUT, as far as a deity who came and talked to Moses or sent Jesus, that's just hogwash.

No one cares which god you believe in buddy. I'm sure it's dumb one.

And if you just believe in generic god, who cares what other people believe? It doesn't matter, does it? If god never came to earth and said if we don't believe in him we will go to hell, what does it matter if something created our universe? Do you worship air, the sun and your parents? Because without them you wouldn't exist either. Those are your creators silly.

Forum List

Back