Atheist Anti-Science - The Multiverse

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
How can atheists delude themselves that there is an infinite number of universes to try to circumvent the Anthropic Principle which is a scientific analysis of the statistical insuperability of physical constants necessary for THE ONLY universe possible, ours?

How can atheists delude themselves that there is an infinite number of universes to try to circumvent the Anthropic Principle which is a scientific analysis of the statistical insuperability of physical constants necessary for THE ONLY universe possible, ours?
The physical restraints you suggest aren't of a nature that can be understood by the human mind. Maybe some time in the near future, some few may be capable of understanding.

I would suggest that a prerequisite to understanding is to be an atheist.

Can we please have a clean discussion?

circular-reasoning.jpg

Google…..Run on sentence

Black holes were not even imagined before Einstein predicted their existence a century ago. Why not a multi-verse then?
The black holes theory could be discarded by science!

What business could any Christians have with trying to upstage and second guess science?

What business could any Christians have with trying to upstage and second guess science?
I'm still waiting for your first cogent reply to me.

Black holes were not even imagined before Einstein predicted their existence a century ago. Why not a multi-verse then?

Are you suggesting imagining things inherently leads to predictions based on mathematical solutions? If any multi-verse theory is just a set of imagined ideas...

"Black holes were predicted as an exact mathematical solution to Einstein's equations."

"The black hole solution was found was by Karl Schwarzschild in 1915"

There is zero evidence for other universes. So the biggest misconception about the multiverse is that it's a bone fide theory that's been proven. “It isn't—it doesn't really have a mathematical basis—it is a collection of ideas,” said Lewis.

Cygnus-X1

You do not understand the Anthropic Principle.
If any of several dozen physical constants were smaller or larger by a very tiny fraction, some billionth of trillionths, our universe would not have formed. If any other "multiverse" had different constants, it would not have formed either. Atheists turn science and statistics upside down in their desperation to be "right." They never will be.; They face either eternal darkness or eternal misery - not a good selection to face.

You do not understand the Anthropic Principle.
If any of several dozen physical constants were smaller or larger by a very tiny fraction, some billionth of trillionths, our universe would not have formed. If any other "multiverse" had different constants, it would not have formed either. Atheists turn science and statistics upside down in their desperation to be "right." They never will be.; They face either eternal darkness or eternal misery - not a good selection to face.
Conflating atheism and science is like mixing bleach and ammonia in the toilet of your mind.

Sabine represents one very powerful and significant side of the argument and can't be discredited!

But she only represents one side!

Science is faced with questions on the existence of black holes!

All we can say for sure is that religious fanatics who believe in theories such as the big fish and Jonah, don't belong in this discussion.

You can start out here:

Scientists argue with each other. They have theories that get tested.

Start at 8:45 It ends up in a few minutes 12:00 -- explaining how Einstein didn't overthrow Newton.

Due to your numerous inane replies, I had you on IGNORE and had to click a link to read what you said to make someone else make fun of your ignorance. I'm almost sorry I clicked the link now. You are a complete waste of time.
The Anthropic Principle is strictly scientific. Only YOU thumped the Bible. If you have anything of a scientific and common sense nature to contribute, by all means do so. But I deal in science and you clearly do not.

Forum List

Back