Atheist shenanigans.

Can you define what a religion is?
Mohammed was not a prophet. Or can you point any prophecies he made? On the other hand, there are thousands of prophecies in the Bible. And it has a 100 accuracy. There is not a single prophecy in the Bible that has been proven wrong. That should tell you something.
I'm not asking which is the 'true' religion, I'm what is a religion.

So Mormonism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, etc. are not religions because their founders were not 'true' messengers of the one true God?
I didn't say that. Christianity is not a religion. It's a personal relationship with God. So whether or not it's the one true religion is a ridiculous question. There is one God. And he has revealed Himself to us through the Bible. Remember all those prophecies? Humans could not have made those predictions. Only God could. What does that tell you?
Prophesy is certainly a juicy subject but I wouldn't want to derail your thread or try to shake your beliefs.

So Christianity is not a religion. I get it. Are Catholics or Southern Baptists members of a religion?
Yes. Catholicism, Baptism, Lutheranism, Latter day saints are all religions. Christianity is simply the act of admitting that you are a sinner and asking God to forgive you. It is a conscious decision to make Christ first in your life. That's all it is. Their are no ceremonies or religious rights to go through. Simply faith in Christ. That's all you need. Anything else is man made and usually wrong.

Yes. Catholicism, Baptism, Lutheranism, Latter day saints are all religions. Christianity is simply the act of admitting that you are a sinner and asking God to forgive you. It is a conscious decision to make Christ first in your life. That's all it is. Their are no ceremonies or religious rights to go through. Simply faith in Christ. That's all you need. Anything else is man made and usually wrong.
OK, what you say makes sense. However you say Mormonism is a religion but Islam is not. I'm not clear on the difference. Would you explain?

OK, what you say makes sense. However you say Mormonism is a religion but Islam is not. I'm not clear on the difference. Would you explain?
I believe the article I posted explained it. Read it again. Islam is not a religion.

I believe the article I posted explained it. Read it again. Islam is not a religion.
I read it and quoted it. It did not explain why Islam is not a religion but Mormonism is.
You're either an idiot, or you're just trolling. You know how to use Google. Look this shit up! For Pete's sake, it's not that difficult. I have more important things to do.

Why do you atheist always haunt the religion forum, trying to convince others that there is no God? Do you really think you'll ever convince anyone you're right? And what's in it for you, anyway? Does it make you feel good inside? Would it make your day if you thought you talked someone into being an atheist? Well, I'll tell you exactly why you do it. It's because you're evil. At least that's what the Bible says. If you would simply be content to live your atheist life and leave others to believe or not believe what they want, I'd be cool with that. But that's not good enough for some of you. You actively seek to lead people from God, because you have rejected Him and seek to do your true masters bidding. Yep. You're evil. No doubt about it.
I can help you if you'll let me.

Why do you atheist always haunt the religion forum, trying to convince others that there is no God? Do you really think you'll ever convince anyone you're right? And what's in it for you, anyway? Does it make you feel good inside? Would it make your day if you thought you talked someone into being an atheist? Well, I'll tell you exactly why you do it. It's because you're evil. At least that's what the Bible says. If you would simply be content to live your atheist life and leave others to believe or not believe what they want, I'd be cool with that. But that's not good enough for some of you. You actively seek to lead people from God, because you have rejected Him and seek to do your true masters bidding. Yep. You're evil. No doubt about it.
I can help you if you'll let me.
I seriously doubt that.

I read it and quoted it. It did not explain why Islam is not a religion but Mormonism is.
You're either an idiot, or you're just trolling. You know how to use Google. Look this shit up! For Pete's sake, it's not that difficult. I have more important things to do.
My bad, I thought you might actually be able to think for yourself.

I can think for myself. What about you? YOU'RE the one asking silly questions. Questions that you could find out for yourself. Like I said. You're either an idiot, or you're trolling. Which is it? I tried answering your 'questions' but you always reject my answers. So, why should I even give you the time of day? You'll just tell me my watch is slow.

Of course he can't, which is why he has me on ignore. I ask uncomfortable questions, like the ones that expose that Christianity is a religion, whether he wants to admit it, or not.

I can think for myself. What about you? YOU'RE the one asking silly questions. Questions that you could find out for yourself. Like I said. You're either an idiot, or you're trolling. Which is it? I tried answering your 'questions' but you always reject my answers. So, why should I even give you the time of day? You'll just tell me my watch is slow.
I guess I don't feel providing a useless link or telling me to Google something is an answer. Nevermind.

Of course he can't, which is why he has me on ignore. I ask uncomfortable questions, like the ones that expose that Christianity is a religion, whether he wants to admit it, or not.
I guess if your faith is strong enough you don' need to think for yourself.

I guess if your faith is strong enough you don' need to think for yourself

Isn’t that the whole idea of religion, to avoid all that unnecessary and tiring thinking?
It's certainly nice being given all the answers.
You guys are simply proving the point I made in the OP. You do know that...Right?
Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed.

Isn’t that the whole idea of religion, to avoid all that unnecessary and tiring thinking?
You guys are simply proving the point I made in the OP. You do know that...Right?
Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed.
No. You come trolling. You simply want to bash Christians. I'm not playing your little games. Goodbye. You're banned.

I think I am on his ignore list too.

Ignoring people who don't take his word for things makes his time here much easier. Still wrong, but much easier.

Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed

No. You come trolling. You simply want to bash Christians. I'm not playing your little games. Goodbye. You're banned.

“Mission Accomplished!”

Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed

“Mission Accomplished!”
So, your mission was to come here and get banned? OK. Bye.

Forum List

Back