Atheist shenanigans.

Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed
It's certainly nice being given all the answers.
You guys are simply proving the point I made in the OP. You do know that...Right?
Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed.
No. You come trolling. You simply want to bash Christians. I'm not playing your little games. Goodbye. You're banned.

“Mission Accomplished!”
So, your mission was to come here and get banned? OK. Bye.

Mr. Clean, welcome to the club. Only the finest people get banned by RWNJ.

I guess if your faith is strong enough you don' need to think for yourself

Isn’t that the whole idea of religion, to avoid all that unnecessary and tiring thinking?
You guys are simply proving the point I made in the OP. You do know that...Right?
Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed.
No. You come trolling. You simply want to bash Christians. I'm not playing your little games. Goodbye. You're banned.
How is answering your questions, and responding to your relpies "coming trolling" when you specifically called to us, and asked us to answer your questions? That's rather like being mad when you invite someone to dinner and - surprising no one at all - they eat your food.

Isn’t that the whole idea of religion, to avoid all that unnecessary and tiring thinking?
How is answering your questions, and responding to your relpies "coming trolling" when you specifically called to us, and asked us to answer your questions? That's rather like being mad when you invite someone to dinner and - surprising no one at all - they eat your food.

He doesn't actually want answers to his questions. He wants people to come to his threads and agree with him so they can whine about being the target of attacks and demean those who disagree with him. His ignore list must be pretty long.

Another way to look at it is that we come looking for answers but are usually disappointed

“Mission Accomplished!”
You can judge a person by the company they keep, or in this case by the company they hide from. I feel I'm in better company now.

I think if you want to understand RWNJ you need to stop being rational.

Forum List

Back