Atheists are just as deluded as theists...

... as there's also no proof that a god can't be possible. Or can any atheist here prove that god is not possible?

You don't understand what an atheist is. If you are not convinced that a God, any God, exists, then you are an atheist. Some don't believe a God is possible, but that is not the defining characteristic. Many, or even most are open to being convinced if someone would come up with something other than "because I believe it" but an atheist has no need to prove or disprove something he doesn't even believe in.
What sort of evidence would it take to convince you?

It's your proof. Convince me. I've already heard "I just know it" and "You have to accept the bible as fact" and all the crap along those lines, but if you can come up with something rational and believable, I'm listening.
I believe that the real proof is in the character of the believer. There is something different about them. Call it peculiar if you wish, but believers tend to live longer, seem happy most of the time, comprehend human nature and really try to be helpful and understanding. Believers as a whole try to be inclusive and accepting. However, they also are well aware that all forms of behavior are not equal or wholesome. And they strive to please GOD rather than man. Christians as a whole are mindful and don't make decisions lightly, seeking GOD's wisdom and guidance.
Tell us the one about there are no atheists in foxholes
Hae you ever been in a "foxhole"?

... as there's also no proof that a god can't be possible. Or can any atheist here prove that god is not possible?

You don't understand what an atheist is. If you are not convinced that a God, any God, exists, then you are an atheist. Some don't believe a God is possible, but that is not the defining characteristic. Many, or even most are open to being convinced if someone would come up with something other than "because I believe it" but an atheist has no need to prove or disprove something he doesn't even believe in.

It's your proof. Convince me. I've already heard "I just know it" and "You have to accept the bible as fact" and all the crap along those lines, but if you can come up with something rational and believable, I'm listening.
I believe that the real proof is in the character of the believer. There is something different about them. Call it peculiar if you wish, but believers tend to live longer, seem happy most of the time, comprehend human nature and really try to be helpful and understanding. Believers as a whole try to be inclusive and accepting. However, they also are well aware that all forms of behavior are not equal or wholesome. And they strive to please GOD rather than man. Christians as a whole are mindful and don't make decisions lightly, seeking GOD's wisdom and guidance.
So the Christians who invaded Iraq looking for non-existent WMD and killing over 250,000 people while completely destroying the country are on some sort of moral high ground because they believe in an invisible superbeing? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:
Americans invaded Iraq. And Iraq seems to have been its own worst enemy.

So the Christians who invaded Iraq looking for non-existent WMD and killing over 250,000 people while completely destroying the country are on some sort of moral high ground because they believe in an invisible superbeing? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:
GW is a Christian, so are all the military heads and Cheney as well. GW even called it a Crusade. So much for your morally superior Christians.

GW is a Christian, so are all the military heads and Cheney as well. GW even called it a Crusade. So much for your morally superior Christians.
We didn't fly planes into the marketplaces of Iraq. They attacked 9/11 and we reciprocated. The heads of Iraq were all Muslims.

We didn't fly planes into the marketplaces of Iraq. They attacked 9/11 and we reciprocated. The heads of Iraq were all Muslims.

15 out of 19 9-11 attackers were from Saudi Arabia.

:ack-1:

Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9-11

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, so Christians destroyed a whole country and killed 250,000 people for nothing. Morally inferior is what that's called.

The heads of Iraq were all Muslims.

they still are -

I note that none of them were "Christian". And the questions are, who supported them and who funded them and where were they trained?

:ack-1:

Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9-11
And Hitler and Germany had NOTHING to do with Pearl Harbour!

I note that none of them were "Christian". And the questions are, who supported them and who funded them and where were they trained?
The majority of those who invaded Iraq were Christians as was the president who ordered it

100,000 died needlessly

The majority of those who invaded Iraq were Christians as was the president who ordered it

100,000 died needlessly
Are you a Christian? Were you ever in the armed forces? How many of your colleagues were Bible thumper? I rest my case.

100,000 died needlessly
Are you a Christian? Were you ever in the armed forces? How many of your colleagues were Bible thumper? I rest my case.
GW Bush called the invasion of Iraq a "Crusade".

Forum List

Back