Athiest Playbook

Watch the slave owner quote the bible where God says to obey your master. Great scene. They didn't make that up.
did they skip the scene where the Satanist slave owner sacrificed the black baby to Lucifer?.......
It was so obvious in the movie the slave owner is trying to use the he lord to control his sheep.

Almost as obvious when I watch Christian TV or listen to Christian radio or attend a Christian church. It's not for lack of trying I just call bs. I was lost now I'm found and its liberating however it's like being sober in a car full of drunks and no one will let you drive.

Have you ever seen some of those creepy commercials for Christian music on TV? Holy godsmack! :D

There was a song "God is Watching Us." Fucking creepy people swaying from side to side with their eyes closed singing "God is watching us." They all seem brainwashed to me. Lol.

don't you think you're a bit old to continue playing the fool?.......

"how many black Christians praying to a white Jesus".......uh, none......Jesus wasn't white, idiot.......the claim Christians think he was is just a Stupid Atheist meme........
You don't even know what I mean.

Africans had juju the African God. Their children were taught about the white man's God.

Arabs teach their kids about the Arab story, for example. If we made them slaves we'd tell them to drop Mohammad and pick up white Jesus.

Don't tell me things I or we already know.
since you know jackshit, that leaves me a lot of room......
Says the guy who thinks that Noah got marsupials from Oz. You're laughable buddy.
oh Taz......why do you bother make up shit to post?.......none of it is true and it never makes any sense.......

Watch the slave owner quote the bible where God says to obey your master. Great scene. They didn't make that up.
did they skip the scene where the Satanist slave owner sacrificed the black baby to Lucifer?.......
It was so obvious in the movie the slave owner is trying to use the he lord to control his sheep.

Almost as obvious when I watch Christian TV or listen to Christian radio or attend a Christian church. It's not for lack of trying I just call bs. I was lost now I'm found and its liberating however it's like being sober in a car full of drunks and no one will let you drive.

Have you ever seen some of those creepy commercials for Christian music on TV? Holy godsmack! :D

There was a song "God is Watching Us." Fucking creepy people swaying from side to side with their eyes closed singing "God is watching us." They all seem brainwashed to me. Lol.
The only god music I like is black gospel. Even though I don't believe in god the music is very soothing.

I bet the movie producer read the same idiotic AtheistsRUs website you did........

Edwin Epps: "And that servant which knew his Lord's will... which knew his Lord's will and prepared not himself... prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes..." Did ya hear that? "Stripes." That ****** that don't take care, that don't obey his lord - that's his master - do ye see? - that 'ere ****** shall be beaten with many stripes. Now, "many" signifies a great many. Forty, a hundred, a hundred and fifty lashes... That's Scripter!"

I bet the movie producer read the same idiotic AtheistsRUs website you did........

Edwin Epps: "And that servant which knew his Lord's will... which knew his Lord's will and prepared not himself... prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes..." Did ya hear that? "Stripes." That ****** that don't take care, that don't obey his lord - that's his master - do ye see? - that 'ere ****** shall be beaten with many stripes. Now, "many" signifies a great many. Forty, a hundred, a hundred and fifty lashes... That's Scripter!"
and how did the atheist slave owners justify their cruelty?.......

The only god music I like is black gospel. Even though I don't believe in god the music is very soothing.

I like Godsmack. :D

and how did the atheist slave owners justify their cruelty?.......
and how did the atheist slave owners justify their cruelty?...

haven't you caught on yet, like the christian norm the atheist duplicity was enabling the bible by their irreverence for the Almighty serving both purposes upon the hapless slave ...

"how many black Christians praying to a white Jesus".......uh, none......Jesus wasn't white, idiot.......the claim Christians think he was is just a Stupid Atheist meme........

Africans had juju the African God. Their children were taught about the white man's God.

Arabs teach their kids about the Arab story, for example. If we made them slaves we'd tell them to drop Mohammad and pick up white Jesus.

Says the guy who thinks that Noah got marsupials from Oz. You're laughable buddy.
oh Taz......why do you bother make up shit to post?.......none of it is true and it never makes any sense.......
So you don't think that Noah had marsupials from Oz on his boat?

you have already been schooled on that issue, have you had a relapse of idiocy?.....

Take him to church

Awesome version of "Take Me To Church." :D And a bonus of "I Put A Spell On You."

I use to hate eurithmic songs and all other songs of the 80s. The other day I heard curly shuffle I wanted to puke.

Now I like Annie I even like Cindi lauper. But not the Bengals. No walk like an Egyptian.

Awesome version of "Take Me To Church." :D And a bonus of "I Put A Spell On You."

I use to hate eurithmic songs and all other songs of the 80s. The other day I heard curly shuffle I wanted to puke.

Now I like Annie I even like Cindi lauper. But not the Bengals. No walk like an Egyptian.

That's Eurythmics. :D I like Annie Lennox. I think she has an amazing voice and is an incredibly talented woman. She also has an incredible stage presence. Very important for an entertainer.

you have already been schooled on that issue, have you had a relapse of idiocy?.....
Idiocy is when you think that Noah got marsupials and every other animal in the world on a fucking boat. Now you know.

You also believe that some invisible dude made everything in 6 days and was so pooped that he needed to take a day off. I agree, it makes no sense.

Idiocy is when you think that Noah got marsupials and every other animal in the world on a fucking boat. Now you know.
well that IS what you think isn't it?......

Says so in the bible. So now you think the bible is crap?

You also believe that some invisible dude made everything in 6 days and was so pooped that he needed to take a day off. I agree, it makes no sense.
actually that isn't what I believe.....unfortunately, you never bothered to pay attention to what I believe even though I have explained it to you.....like certain others here, you prefer to pretend that I believe what you can easily ridicule, because you can't argue with what I really believe.....

Says so in the bible. So now you think the bible is crap?
no.....I merely think what you pretend the Bible says is crap.......

Forum List

Back