Athiest Playbook

You don't even know what I mean.

Africans had juju the African God. Their children were taught about the white man's God.

Arabs teach their kids about the Arab story, for example. If we made them slaves we'd tell them to drop Mohammad and pick up white Jesus.

Don't tell me things I or we already know.
since you know jackshit, that leaves me a lot of room......
Says the guy who thinks that Noah got marsupials from Oz. You're laughable buddy.
oh Taz......why do you bother make up shit to post?.......none of it is true and it never makes any sense.......
You also believe that some invisible dude made everything in 6 days and was so pooped that he needed to take a day off. I agree, it makes no sense.
actually that isn't what I believe.....unfortunately, you never bothered to pay attention to what I believe even though I have explained it to you.....like certain others here, you prefer to pretend that I believe what you can easily ridicule, because you can't argue with what I really believe.....
So you don't believe in the bible? Just spell it out, if you're not too embarrassed by your views.

So you don't think that Noah had marsupials from Oz on his boat?
you have already been schooled on that issue, have you had a relapse of idiocy?.....
Idiocy is when you think that Noah got marsupials and every other animal in the world on a fucking boat. Now you know.
well that IS what you think isn't it?......
Says so in the bible. So now you think the bible is crap?
no.....I merely think what you pretend the Bible says is crap.......
So if you believe in the bible, why don't you believe Noah had marsupials on his raft?

you have already been schooled on that issue, have you had a relapse of idiocy?.....
Idiocy is when you think that Noah got marsupials and every other animal in the world on a fucking boat. Now you know.
So if you believe in the bible, why don't you believe Noah had marsupials on his raft?
he had all the creatures needed.......

You don't even know what I mean.

Africans had juju the African God. Their children were taught about the white man's God.

Arabs teach their kids about the Arab story, for example. If we made them slaves we'd tell them to drop Mohammad and pick up white Jesus.

Don't tell me things I or we already know.
since you know jackshit, that leaves me a lot of room......
Says the guy who thinks that Noah got marsupials from Oz. You're laughable buddy.
oh Taz......why do you bother make up shit to post?.......none of it is true and it never makes any sense.......
You also believe that some invisible dude made everything in 6 days and was so pooped that he needed to take a day off. I agree, it makes no sense.
actually that isn't what I believe.....unfortunately, you never bothered to pay attention to what I believe even though I have explained it to you.....like certain others here, you prefer to pretend that I believe what you can easily ridicule, because you can't argue with what I really believe.....
No one knows how you process information quite like you. Its hard to prove god doesn't exist in once sentence. Actually, you can't prove god doesn't exist. And that is the foundation for your belief. It is not based in logic and facts and evidence. It's based on ignorance. Sorry to break it to you. This "you have no idea what experiences I have had with god" don't mean much to us because we know it's all in your heads. Wishful thinking.

And yes, you are cherry picking what you believe from the bible. The bible says this and the bible says that. The bible knew the earth was round and about dinosaurs and then you point to the most vague passages and interpret away. That book is the most clever well written con ever written. Super easy getting into heaven. Just believe in Jesus. And give 10% of your salary of course.

Where did all the 1 million different species of beatles come from then? Because they alone would have covered Noah's boat. So either he brought 2 and they evolved into 1 million different species thus proving evolution, or your noah story has holes in it.

Simple answer for your simple brain. Don't want to overload on cognitive dissonance.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Why does it matter to you what I believe? I really don't care WTF you believe as long as you don't fuck with my right to believe I am not the center of the universe.

You know the guy who shot the reporter and cameraman today?

He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

After Shooting, Alleged Gunman Details Grievances in ‘Suicide Notes’

Sorry I care that people are stupid and fucked up.
so this is an example of gay, black terrorism.......

Why does it matter to you what I believe? I really don't care WTF you believe as long as you don't fuck with my right to believe I am not the center of the universe.

Jehovah spoke. If I'm not mistaken that means God. He was nuts huh?

Yeah he was. The fact that he believed Jehovah spoke to him is irrelevant. He could just as easily been pissed off that he wasn't breast fed.
The fact that anyone believes God talked to them is irrelevant. But to the nut who believes it is real.

if he said God told him to kill somebody, pretty much, yeah......

if he said God told him to kill somebody, pretty much, yeah......
It's ok to murder in Christianity. The Pope will just give you a free pass or get out of hell free card.

ab·solve
  1. set or declare (someone) free from blame, guilt, or responsibility.
Pope to allow all priests to forgive abortion during Holy Year

Hurry hurry, get your abortions before it is too late.

silly Catholics.....every protestant knows they've already been forgiven if they've asked for it.....
See what I mean when I say Christians get to murder and get away with it? Anybody is sad/sorry after they get an abortion. Its natural. So Protestants get a free pass to murder their fetus'.

This is what I meant when someone said God laws are clear. I disagree. He says thou shall not lie, steal, screw your neighbors wife or murder but none of these things will stop you from entering the pearly gates.

It's the easiest club to get into and there are no real hard and fast rules. Just believe, dunk, pay your dues and you are IN!

One of my favorite christian expressions is, "I am not perfect, just forgiven", which means that they need not restrain themselves from sin, against god or men. It is the heart of Christian hypocrisy.

One of my favorite christian expressions is, "I am not perfect, just forgiven", which means that they need not restrain themselves from sin, against god or men. It is the heart of Christian hypocrisy.
I've pointed this out to them before and they of course can explain it away. You see, you have to mean it to be forgiven. But then again, who isn't sorry after they get an abortion. It's a pretty sad day I bet. Or when you murder someone. I'm sure that can get to some people and after awhile guess what? You are really sorry. So all is forgiven. Time to move on. They just don't realize this allows them to feel like they can be ignorant mean assholes and get away with it. After all, they are only human.

I find it funny that the only things that live forever are christian souls and god. Everything else dies. What a bunch of hogwash. They don't see how stupid they are.

silly Catholics.....every protestant knows they've already been forgiven if they've asked for it.....
See what I mean when I say Christians get to murder and get away with it? Anybody is sad/sorry after they get an abortion. Its natural. So Protestants get a free pass to murder their fetus'.

This is what I meant when someone said God laws are clear. I disagree. He says thou shall not lie, steal, screw your neighbors wife or murder but none of these things will stop you from entering the pearly gates.

It's the easiest club to get into and there are no real hard and fast rules. Just believe, dunk, pay your dues and you are IN!
so you don't like how grace and salvation work?........you think once someone has done something wrong they should be condemned forever?.......

I've pointed this out to them before and they of course can explain it away. You see, you have to mean it to be forgiven. But then again, who isn't sorry after they get an abortion. It's a pretty sad day I bet. Or when you murder someone. I'm sure that can get to some people and after awhile guess what? You are really sorry. So all is forgiven. Time to move on. They just don't realize this allows them to feel like they can be ignorant mean assholes and get away with it. After all, they are only human.

I find it funny that the only things that live forever are christian souls and god. Everything else dies. What a bunch of hogwash. They don't see how stupid they are.
I find it interesting that someone who believes there is no such thing as sin or guilt objects to a religion which says sin and guilt are forgiven......

Forum List

Back