Athiest Playbook

That's what theists do when they arguments are weak.
lol dude.....you just claimed most Nazis were Catholic and you have the nerve to call other people's arguments weak?......
They weren't Catholics? When did the Catholic Germans stop being Catholics? What year? And what year did they go back to being Catholics? Was it the minute the war was over?

lol dude.....you just claimed most Nazis were Catholic and you have the nerve to call other people's arguments weak?......
Christian America pre 1970s was Christian too. Every slave owner went to church and believed they were going to heaven just like Catholic Nazis.

Ever hear the saying there are no athiest in fox holes? You can believe Nazis thought God was on their side too.

They weren't Catholics? When did the Catholic Germans stop being Catholics? What year? And what year did they go back to being Catholics? Was it the minute the war was over?
they weren't atheists?......when did atheist Germans stop being atheists? What year? And what year did they go back to being atheists? Was it the minute the war was over?.....

Christian America pre 1970s was Christian too. Every slave owner went to church and believed they were going to heaven just like Catholic Nazis. .
not true......many slave owners were atheists and never went to church.....some even denied the existence of heaven.......

Christian America pre 1970s was Christian too. Every slave owner went to church and believed they were going to heaven just like Catholic Nazis. .
not true......many slave owners were atheists and never went to church.....some even denied the existence of heaven.......
When 99% of the people were Christians, don't blame athiesm. And what did the 99% do about the 1% slave owning athiests? They did nothing?

And just stop it. You can't answer my question about the Nazis cause you know they were Catholics. There is no time when they stopped being Catholics.

BUT, if you are right, it would suggest/prove religious people are easily manipulated and lied to.

The nazi leaders may not have been good Christians but the soldiers thought they were.

Everyone knows there are no athiests in fox holes. This suggests God is your I want my mommy figure. Comforting to have a God so you're never alone.

One last thing about the slave owners. Again another example of it doesn't matter what the slave owner believed he taught his slaves obedience true religion. He quoted the Bible to use the Bible to manipulate and control. Another example of how it doesnt matter what the teacher believes its the students that are brainwashed.

When 99% of the people were Christians, don't blame athiesm. And what did the 99% do about the 1% slave owning athiests? They did nothing?

And just stop it. You can't answer my question about the Nazis cause you know they were Catholics. There is no time when they stopped being Catholics.

BUT, if you are right, it would suggest/prove religious people are easily manipulated and lied to.

The nazi leaders may not have been good Christians but the soldiers thought they were.

Everyone knows there are no athiests in fox holes. This suggests God is your I want my mommy figure. Comforting to have a God so you're never alone.

One last thing about the slave owners. Again another example of it doesn't matter what the slave owner believed he taught his slaves obedience true religion. He quoted the Bible to use the Bible to manipulate and control. Another example of how it doesnt matter what the teacher believes its the students that are brainwashed.
you do realize you are being a bit of a numbskull, right......how many slave owners did you hear quoting the Bible to manipulate and control his slaves........how do you know that an equal or even greater number simply told them to shut the fuck up and whipped them, never opening a Bible......you won't even find an historical source backing up your ridiculous claim, just as you won't regarding your equally ridiculous claim about Catholics and Nazis.....if history tells us anything, its that the majority of the Nazi leaders were into Norse mythology.......

you do realize you are being a bit of a numbskull, right......how many slave owners did you hear quoting the Bible to manipulate and control his slaves........how do you know that an equal or even greater number simple told them to shut the fuck up and whipped them, never opening a Bible......you won't even find an historical source backing up your ridiculous claim, just as you won't regarding your equally ridiculous claim about Catholics and Nazis.....if history tells us anything, its that the majority of the Nazi leaders were into Norse mythology.......
I'm not talking about the nazi leaders. I suspect a lot of leaders don't believe but pretend to to con the voters.

It's common knowledge slave owners used religion on their slaves. Need proof? How many black Christians praying to a white Jesus?

If you want to see a great scene in a movie that illustrates how slave owners used religion to keep their slaves under control watch 12 years a slave. Watch the slave owner quote the bible where God says to obey your master. Great scene. They didn't make that up.

Don't argue just to argue.

don't you think you're a bit old to continue playing the fool?.......

"how many black Christians praying to a white Jesus".......uh, none......Jesus wasn't white, idiot.......the claim Christians think he was is just a Stupid Atheist meme........

Watch the slave owner quote the bible where God says to obey your master. Great scene. They didn't make that up.
did they skip the scene where the Satanist slave owner sacrificed the black baby to Lucifer?.......
It was so obvious in the movie the slave owner is trying to use the he lord to control his sheep.

Almost as obvious when I watch Christian TV or listen to Christian radio or attend a Christian church. It's not for lack of trying I just call bs. I was lost now I'm found and its liberating however it's like being sober in a car full of drunks and no one will let you drive.

"how many black Christians praying to a white Jesus".......uh, none......Jesus wasn't white, idiot.......the claim Christians think he was is just a Stupid Atheist meme........
You don't even know what I mean.

Africans had juju the African God. Their children were taught about the white man's God.

Arabs teach their kids about the Arab story, for example. If we made them slaves we'd tell them to drop Mohammad and pick up white Jesus.

Don't tell me things I or we already know.

Evil Woman: Politics Prostitution

Modern traffic creates a great deal of room for sophistication intrigue (i.e., Internet hackers).

In the ancient world, we had politics-reorientation characters such as Joan of Arc who challenged our notions of labor philosophy.

In the modern world, we have female politicians (i.e., Margaret Thatcher, Michelle Obama, etc.) who compel us to re-evaluate social norms.

Labor is money, and controversy is politics.

Atheism offers us enticing ways to weed out the problems of sentimentalism (i.e., gender spiritualism).

How do we differentiate power from superstition?

:afro:

Lilandra (X-Men)

magic.png

Evil Woman: Politics Prostitution

Modern traffic creates a great deal of room for sophistication intrigue (i.e., Internet hackers).

In the ancient world, we had politics-reorientation characters such as Joan of Arc who challenged our notions of labor philosophy.

In the modern world, we have female politicians (i.e., Margaret Thatcher, Michelle Obama, etc.) who compel us to re-evaluate social norms.

Labor is money, and controversy is politics.

Atheism offers us enticing ways to weed out the problems of sentimentalism (i.e., gender spiritualism).

How do we differentiate power from superstition?

:afro:

Lilandra (X-Men)

View attachment 46304
Keep explaining.

Watch the slave owner quote the bible where God says to obey your master. Great scene. They didn't make that up.
did they skip the scene where the Satanist slave owner sacrificed the black baby to Lucifer?.......
It was so obvious in the movie the slave owner is trying to use the he lord to control his sheep.
I bet the movie producer read the same idiotic AtheistsRUs website you did........

Africans had juju the African God. Their children were taught about the white man's God.

Arabs teach their kids about the Arab story, for example. If we made them slaves we'd tell them to drop Mohammad and pick up white Jesus.

since you know jackshit, that leaves me a lot of room......

since you know jackshit, that leaves me a lot of room......
Says the guy who thinks that Noah got marsupials from Oz. You're laughable buddy.

Forum List

Back