Atlanta Journal-Constitution: 'It’s time for Biden to pass the torch'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How will the Biden camp deal with this kind of tsunami coming from their own MSM?

AJC Editorial Board: To defeat Trump and for the good of the nation, the president must bow out of the presidential race.

In an impassioned campaign rally on Friday, President Joe Biden tried to convince American voters that his alarming performance on a debate stage here in Atlanta the night before was an aberration.

“I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to. I don’t debate as well as I used to. But I know what I do know. I know how to tell the truth. I know right from wrong.” The 81-year-old president has shown a greater capacity to tell the truth than his opponent, former President Donald Trump.

But the unfortunate truth is that Biden should withdraw from the race, for the good of the nation he has served so admirably for half a century.

How will the Biden camp deal with this kind of tsunami coming from their own MSM?

AJC Editorial Board: To defeat Trump and for the good of the nation, the president must bow out of the presidential race.

No! Stay Strong, Joe!

Don't take less than $1 Billion from Soros to release your delegates!

HIRE THE HANDICAPPED.
1719784970059.png

BUT PLEASE REPLACE THE VP.

This is what's so crazy, why any Dim would be out there trying to save this guy!!

There's likely only one guy out there that Trump can beat, and that's the fossil.

They would be smart to put overwhelming pressure on Biden to quit the race, and get started immediately on how to pick a new candidate.

Forum List

Back