"atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics

Snap. Now check posts 125 and 151 along with 147. I guess you will have to gnaw your foot off. You are stupid.

Good night.

Run starkey lying little troll. I have always said America is a Constitutional Republic,

Snap. Now check posts 125 and 151 along with 147. I guess you will have to gnaw your foot off. You are stupid.

Good night.

All I can say is you are to stupid.

Capitalism is economics, bigreb, while social democracy is a reform movement. Neither conflicts with the constitutional Republic. Let's review for you: (1) the Constitution is the ultimate law of the land; (2) a Republican is governed by republican representation, the election of representatives by the people. You with me on this?
Do you really want a mob rule? After isn't that what a democracy is? Imagine 51 percent of the people like me in charge. Change the laws as we please. I would repeal the NFA kill the military and place it back in the hands of the citizens militia.Just 51 percent.:lol:

Our representatives (republicanism) generally are elected democratically, with certain exceptions such as the Electoral College. Which you know. But you are not interested in the constitutional republic, but only power.

You are ignoring the constitutional and factual reality that "(2) a Republic is governed by republican representation, the election of representatives by the people. "

Americans will not permit militia soviets, bigreb, in the U.S., because that is what you are implying.

REALLY? Unlike you I am not the one that calls America a democracy, deomcratic republic, or a social democracy. All are controlled by the majority, they are mob rule. You will only see me address America as a Constitutional Republic. Because the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

I wrote, "Capitalism is economics, bigreb, while social democracy is a reform movement. Neither conflicts with the constitutional Republic. Let's review for you: (1) the Constitution is the ultimate law of the land; (2) a Republic is governed by republican representation, the election of representatives by the people. You with me on this?"

Stay with what I wrote, bud, and tell me how that conflicts with a constitutional republic?

REALLY? Unlike you I am not the one that calls America a democracy, deomcratic republic, or a social democracy. All are controlled by the majority, they are mob rule. You will only see me address America as a Constitutional Republic. Because the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

I wrote, "Capitalism is economics, bigreb, while social democracy is a reform movement. Neither conflicts with the constitutional Republic. Let's review for you: (1) the Constitution is the ultimate law of the land; (2) a Republic is governed by republican representation, the election of representatives by the people. You with me on this?"

Stay with what I wrote, bud, and tell me how that conflicts with a constitutional republic?

Democracy majority rule mob rule
conflicts with
Constitutional Republic, Rule by law.
BUB

You know, it would really be poetic justice if the only thing accepted to buy tickets to see the movie were gold coins. ;)

Cluelessness is not a valid defense, but it does make you look funny. ;)

This couldn't have anything to do with the devaluation of the dollar over the last 50 years now, could it?:eusa_shhh: Oil for instance is almost identically priced today versus gold as it was 100 years ago.

Also, how much of this has to do with the following aspects:

-Women's liberation vilifying being a homemaker pushing women into the workplace diluting the labor market.
-The "Keeping up with the Joneses" syndrome of materialism.
-International labor market competition brought about by bad national trade policy driving wages down
-Open borders importing low skill workers who drive down wages, and foreign students who can do the technical jobs Americans can't thanks to dumbed down schools.

Nope.. these couldn't have had ANY impact on the cost of living for the average family...

In other words, I'm right on the fact I stated, which was my only point.

You REALLY think most working mothers are doing it because they want to please some mythical concept of women's liberation? jeezus.
You are right only in the outcome, not the cause.

And yes, many to most working mothers are doing it because they feel pressured to do so. At least the ones I have met and hired in the past who aren't on welfare getting their babby munny from Uncle Sugar.

So most of the CONSERVATIVE working class working mothers out there are only working because they've bought into some radical feminist propaganda that they're supposed to work?

How many working conservative mothers HERE will step up and agree with you, citing their personal situation?

Last edited:
Question for Christian Conservative fans of Ayn Rand:

The Bible says money is the root of all evil.

Ayn Rand says money is the root of all good.

Who's right?

[Are we

A. Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

B. democracy is a form of government in which the people decide policy matters directly--through town hall meetings or by voting on ballot initiatives and referendums.

Direct Democracy and Representative Democracy are two recognized forms of DEMOCRACY.

So, in short, you are talking nonsense.

republic,

form of government in which a state is ruled by representatives elected by its populace. The term was originally applied to a form of government in which the leader is periodically appointed under a constitution; it was contrasted with governments in which leadership is hereditary. A republic may also be distinguished from direct democracy, though modern representative democracies are by and large republics.

Last edited:
[Are we

A. Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

B. democracy is a form of government in which the people decide policy matters directly--through town hall meetings or by voting on ballot initiatives and referendums.

Direct Democracy and Representative Democracy are two recognized forms of DEMOCRACY.

republic,

form of government in which a state is ruled by representatives elected by its populace. The term was originally applied to a form of government in which the leader is periodically appointed under a constitution; it was contrasted with governments in which leadership is hereditary. A republic may also be distinguished from direct democracy, though modern representative democracies are by and large republics.

It seems you are to stupid to know that the people DO NOT decide policy matters directly--through town hall meetings or by voting on ballot initiatives and referendums, But our representatives are elected by the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens. That is why we are a CONSTITUTIONAL RUPBLIC.

[Are we

republic,

It seems you are to stupid to know that the people DO NOT decide policy matters directly--through town hall meetings or by voting on ballot initiatives and referendums, But our representatives are elected by the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens. That is why we are a CONSTITUTIONAL RUPBLIC.

We are a representative democracy as described, in blue, above.

Nobody with a brain agrees with you. Give it up.

So all the references over the years, by historians, to such things as Jeffersonian democracy, Jacksonian democracy, all those people just aren't as smart as you?? lol

Are we A. Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

James Madison
There are particular moments in public affairs when the people, stimulated by some irregular passion, or some illicit advantage, or misled by the artful misrepresentations of interested men, may call for measures which they themselves will afterwards be most ready to lament and condemn. In these critical moments, how salutary will be the interference of some temperate and respectable body of citizens, in order to check the misguided career and to suspend the blow meditated by the people against themselves, until reason, justice and truth can regain their authority over the public mind
(Federalist No. 63).

Benjamin Franklin
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
The Greatest Benjamin Franklin Quotes

"A. Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens." So you cut out my corrections of your wrongheadedness, then you repost basically what I counseled you on, above, and you pretend it its yours?

You reposted my comments from #147 on page 4 and pretended they are yours, bigrebnc. Well, at least you are finally getting the point correctly (republicanism is the democratic election of our representatives to govern, whether directly such as for school boards, city commissions, state legislatures, the national legislature; and indirectly, such as voting for the Electoral College).

Well, you have proven to all of us without any doubt: (1) you have no integrity, (2) you are stupid, and (3) you are arrogant in that you think you can get away with it.

Amazing.

What you have proven is that you are have narcissist personality disorder.

Are we A. Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

James Madison
There are particular moments in public affairs when the people, stimulated by some irregular passion, or some illicit advantage, or misled by the artful misrepresentations of interested men, may call for measures which they themselves will afterwards be most ready to lament and condemn. In these critical moments, how salutary will be the interference of some temperate and respectable body of citizens, in order to check the misguided career and to suspend the blow meditated by the people against themselves, until reason, justice and truth can regain their authority over the public mind
(Federalist No. 63).

Benjamin Franklin

"A. Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens." So you cut out my corrections of your wrongheadedness, then you repost basically what I counseled you on, above, and you pretend it its yours?

You reposted my comments from #147 on page 4 and pretended they are yours, bigrebnc. Well, at least you are finally getting the point correctly (republicanism is the democratic election of our representatives to govern, whether directly such as for school boards, city commissions, state legislatures, the national legislature; and indirectly, such as voting for the Electoral College).

Well, you have proven to all of us without any doubt: (1) you have no integrity, (2) you are stupid, and (3) you are arrogant in that you think you can get away with it.

Amazing.

He accused me of plagiarism, I think the mods should investigate. And take appropriate action against me if the accusation is true or against starkey who made the charge and lied.

[Are we

republic,

mmmm hare splitting for failed political point.

funny-pictures-bunny-is-sad.jpg

So all the references over the years, by historians, to such things as Jeffersonian democracy, Jacksonian democracy, all those people just aren't as smart as you?? lol

James Madison
(Federalist No. 63).

Benjamin Franklin
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

You reposted my comments from #147 http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...face-of-american-politics-10.html#post3416276 Edited and pretended they are yours, bigrebnc. Well, at least you are finally getting the point correctly (republicanism is the democratic election of our representatives to govern, whether directly such as for school boards, city commissions, state legislatures, the national legislature; and indirectly, such as voting for the Electoral College).

Amazing.

Jake, You are misreading Intention here, and coming to a False Conclusion. Your Accusation of Plagiarism is Wrong.

Amazing.

He accused me of plagiarism, I think the mods should investigate. And take appropriate action against me if the accusation is true or against starkey who made the charge and lied.

He's living on his own planet where he makes up the rules as he goes along.

He and the Bass are like two peas in a pod only the Bass talks about race constantly. You put em together and you get Barrack H. Obama.

[Are we

republic,

Awwww....what a cute bunny.

republic,

Awwww....what a cute bunny.

Yep, it's praying it's not tomrrows lunch:lol:

You are ignoring the constitutional and factual reality that "(2) a Republic is governed by republican representation, the election of representatives by the people. "

Americans will not permit militia soviets, bigreb, in the U.S., because that is what you are implying.

Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Every state has a republican system of government.

Because you don't like what the majority decides doesn't matter at all washamerican.

militia soviets will not be allowed to rule.

Jake? You are an idiot.

Everyone can read post 147 then trace what you have done in posts since then. You took my material almost word for word. You finally got it right. However, either you stole it or you are stupid.

Or you are both. Yes, I vote for that: you are both.

with whom are you "voting" ?, see, this is a good example of the authoritarian(ism) that miss rand wrote about. (good morning)

if plagiarism was the criterion for firing, this place would be tumbleweeds.

Last edited:
I will answer for myself. Because I believe in a constitutional republic that its representatives are generally elected democratically, bigrebnc throws terms he does not understand around (like stalinist), because he apparently wants militia units to rule our country. bigreb, what are you? You are not a constitutionalist, that is for sure.

And you throw around incipid terms as 'soviet militias'...You therefore out yourself and what you think of the people defending themselves against tyrants to preserve their liberty. The Founders understood what was at stake...

Namely:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."~Thomas Jefferson

I think it is you that refuses to understand true Liberty, what the Founders gave us, and the means to preserve it.

I will answer for myself. Because I believe in a constitutional republic that its representatives are generally elected democratically, bigrebnc throws terms he does not understand around (like stalinist), because he apparently wants militia units to rule our country. bigreb, what are you? You are not a constitutionalist, that is for sure.

And you throw around incipid terms as 'soviet militias'...You therefore out yourself and what you think of the people defending themselves against tyrants to preserve their liberty. The Founders understood what was at stake...

Namely:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."~Thomas Jefferson

I think it is you that refuses to understand true Liberty, what the Founders gave us, and the means to preserve it.

True story :thup:

Forum List

Back