"atlas shrugged" will change the face of american politics

You are not a conservative anymore than the T. You are not libertarians. You are far right wing loons who hide behind those terms. If you think McCain, Scarborough, Romney, Juan Williams, etc., are liberals, then you are clearly loony.

I am glad T gave up, because he had nothing. I am glad you gave up on the heavy military grade weapons argument finally, other than why you think you are entitled to a grenade launcher is rather loony.

*I* Gave up nothing. Do you enjoy being a horse's ASS Jokey? or do you do this because you have such a lonely existance that this is the ONLY WAY people will talk to you? ARE YOU this patheitic?

I think he's a burned out crackhead.

My money is on that he's a PAID SHILL...

Nope, neither law nor Amendment nor Miller give you that right.

Jake? Stop this charade.:eusa_hand:

Admit what and whom you are...

T don't feed the troll he's tring to derail this thread by mentioning another thread. If he wants to discuss that thread let him do it on that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you need a grenade launcher, bigreb? Better put, why do you want one?

jake, in the end, i will need and want a grenade launcher, not to defend from an enemy abroad, rather, from people like you.

i guess this thread has legs now... so let's call this the end of "part one"

i think that ayn rand would be delighted, that her work would elicit/evoke such enthusiastic thought and disscussion, some 53 years after it was published. i wonder what she'll think of the movie.

Last edited:

jake, in the end, i will need and want a grenade launcher, not for any enemy from abroad, but because of people like you.

i think that ayn rand would be delighted, that her work would evoke such enthusiastic disscussion, some 53 years after she wrote it.
Don't blame me I have tried to redirect him to that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

jake, in the end, i will need and want a grenade launcher, not for any enemy from abroad, but because of people like you.

i think that ayn rand would be delighted, that her work would evoke such enthusiastic disscussion, some 53 years after she wrote it.
Don't blame me I have tried to redirect him to that thread.

i think it's great, i have been so impressed with the quality of discussion, this i think is a reason why it will spill over into the political landscape, specifically the '12 election. she made quite a mark with her work, evident in it's volatility today. awesome.

Last edited:
The movie will have little impact, and you guys from the far far wack militia right will fail. You did when you supported the British in the War of Independence, when you supported the South in the civil war, when you tried to stop civil rights.

You always fail.

The movie will have little impact, and you guys from the far far wack militia right will fail. You did when you supported the British in the War of Independence, when you supported the South in the civil war, when you tried to stop civil rights.

You always fail.

Troll anti america ^^^^^^^^^

You guys failed in the 1960s, you failed with the Klan and the Citizens Councils, and you will fail again because you hate American principles. Your neighbors will put you down, bigreb, if you and your fellow clowns rise up.

You guys failed in the 1960s, you failed with the Klan and the Citizens Councils, and you will fail again because you hate American principles. Your neighbors will put you down, bigreb, if you and your fellow clowns rise up.

Another failed attempt to use race in an failed jokey argument.

Why does it matter? are you saying an atheist can't be a good Amrican?
Many right wing christians would say that. I didn't.

So you speak for christians now?

this is an interesting twist i hadn't really considered. perhaps the title should have been "will atlas shrugged change the face of american religion/" allright, take it easy.
after this thread, i am convinced that my original premise is viable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back