Attack Mullers ability to prosecute.

Damn mormons. Again you are wrong as hell. Muller and Comey fucked the case up. I mean they could not get to the bottom of the anthrax thing. They Mormon to joe?

Well, they did get to the bottom of it, they got the right guy. A guy who was very clever in first trying to frame Muslims, and then one of his co-workers.

Clinton had his henchman, James Carville, attacking Starr from day one. I can still recall the time he said on the national news program
“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

Which was a comment about Paula Jones civil suit, not Ken Starr. at the time he said this, the two were not connected. Only after Starr failed to prove Whitewater, Filegate, Travelgate, etc involved any wrongdoing, did he go after whether or not Clinton showed Trailer Trash Paula his wang.

Damn mormons. Again you are wrong as hell. Muller and Comey fucked the case up. I mean they could not get to the bottom of the anthrax thing. They Mormon to joe?

Well, they did get to the bottom of it, they got the right guy. A guy who was very clever in first trying to frame Muslims, and then one of his co-workers.

Clinton had his henchman, James Carville, attacking Starr from day one. I can still recall the time he said on the national news program
“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

Which was a comment about Paula Jones civil suit, not Ken Starr. at the time he said this, the two were not connected. Only after Starr failed to prove Whitewater, Filegate, Travelgate, etc involved any wrongdoing, did he go after whether or not Clinton showed Trailer Trash Paula his wang.

I don't know about the timing, but the fact is James Carville was on news programs every Sunday attacking Ken Starr. He did everything possible to paint Starr as some kind of monster.

As always, your characterization of what Clinton was charged with is a complete lie.

It happens all the time in court to prosicuters. IfWhy couldn't Trumps lawyers point out Comey and Mullers incompetence? They can nail them both with the same torpedo. Anyone remember the big Anthrax investigation that the grousom twosome fucked up so bad?

Um, yeah, I remember that the FBI was the one who realized it was an inside job when Bush was lying about it being the fault of Iraq.

The fact that they had the wrong guy because the right guy had framed him is bad and stuff, but they got to the bottom of it.

I do like to watch your desperation, though.

Are you saying you want Mueller to be replaced with an even more competent investigator who will more likely nail Trump? How about a Democrat?

Odd, I spent three decades in and out of criminal court, and rarely did a competent defensce attorney attack the DA, usually the evidence and how it was collected was their defense. Those attorney's who attack the DDA would find deal making very hard, and their client would suffer as well as their future in that judicial district.

Point well taken. Trumps attacks on Mueller, Comey and even Sessions aren't very helpful, at least at this stage.

Ronald Reagan never attacked Lawrence Walsh. Clinton only attacked Ken Starr after Ken Starr started to go well beyond his original mandate of Whitewater into areas involving Clinton's sex life.

Trump attacking Mueller is just bad form and bad strategy
:cuckoo:

It happens all the time in court to prosicuters. IfWhy couldn't Trumps lawyers point out Comey and Mullers incompetence? They can nail them both with the same torpedo. Anyone remember the big Anthrax investigation that the grousom twosome fucked up so bad?

Um, yeah, I remember that the FBI was the one who realized it was an inside job when Bush was lying about it being the fault of Iraq.

The fact that they had the wrong guy because the right guy had framed him is bad and stuff, but they got to the bottom of it.

Are you saying you want Mueller to be replaced with an even more competent investigator who will more likely nail Trump? How about a Democrat?
Mueller is a Democrat.

Mueller is a Democrat.

Odd, I spent three decades in and out of criminal court, and rarely did a competent defensce attorney attack the DA, usually the evidence and how it was collected was their defense. Those attorney's who attack the DDA would find deal making very hard, and their client would suffer as well as their future in that judicial district.

Point well taken. Trumps attacks on Mueller, Comey and even Sessions aren't very helpful, at least at this stage.

Ronald Reagan never attacked Lawrence Walsh. Clinton only attacked Ken Starr after Ken Starr started to go well beyond his original mandate of Whitewater into areas involving Clinton's sex life.

upload_2017-8-7_7-44-31.jpeg

View attachment 142415

View attachment 142415
You don't recognize your portrait?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ocre...ueller-bungled-big-anthrax-case-together/amp/

The third and most important factor tempering my enthusiasm for the new special prosecutor is that Comey and Mueller badly bungled the biggest case they ever handled. They botched the investigation of the 2001 anthrax letter attacks that took five lives and infected 17 other people, shut down the U.S. Capitol and Washington’s mail system, solidified the Bush administration’s antipathy for Iraq, and eventually, when the facts finally came out, made the FBI look feckless, incompetent, and easily manipulated by outside political pressure.

Mueller has already sabotaged his own efforts through his own Conflict of Interest but also by assembling the extremely Partisan 'Mother Of All All-Star Conflict-Of-Interest' 'Political Assassination Squad' comprised of DNC / Hillary donors and Hillary lawyers.

View attachment 142415
I recognize you're a brain-dead con who thinks Carville said that quote about Ken Starr and thinks Mueller is a Democrat.

View attachment 142415
I recognize you're a brain-dead con who thinks Carville said that quote about Ken Starr and thinks Mueller is a Democrat.

I watched him say it on a Sunday morning news show myself, moron.

Suuure ya did. In your demented conservative hallucinations.

Mueller, 56, is a registered Republican, yet a striking number of people describe him as apolitical.

FBI Nominee Lauded for Tenacity

I know, you are speechless.

Mueller, 56, is a registered Republican, yet a striking number of people describe him as apolitical.

Also fucked up the Anthrax investigation with his prag Comey.

Lol, half Black Jesus? Yeah, ok.

Muellers investigation is fucked up if youre in the Trump Cartel you can bet on THAT.

I know, you are speechless.
Facts always leave him speachless.

Muellers investigation is fucked up if youre in the Trump Cartel you can bet on THAT.
It's fucked up if you are able to commit logic.

Forum List

Back