attack to isis great city(mosul) / just 20 days before usa election !!!!!!

Nothing in the link indicates any accuracy in the OP other than an allegation by a retired of having "heard things" from Bagdad. Mosul is the last area in Iraq where ISIL has control. When they are defeated there, they will control no areas of Iraq. The coalition strategy has worked. The French carrier Charles DeGaul is making significant contributions.
No telling how many Isis died of old age waiting on the Magic Neeeeeegro to strike.

It's not over yet, if anyone can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory it would be the Magic Neeeeegro and his posses of clowns

How dare you speak of the Military that way!

I was speaking of Obungles....another wooooosh right over your head for you, toad. Do yourself a favor and stop responding to me, I'm weary of making you look like a foolish tool

Nothing in the link indicates any accuracy in the OP other than an allegation by a retired of having "heard things" from Bagdad. Mosul is the last area in Iraq where ISIL has control. When they are defeated there, they will control no areas of Iraq. The coalition strategy has worked. The French carrier Charles DeGaul is making significant contributions.
No telling how many Isis died of old age waiting on the Magic Neeeeeegro to strike.

It's not over yet, if anyone can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory it would be the Magic Neeeeegro and his posses of clowns
So, all those Americans fighting ISIL on the ground and air are clowns to you. Any other names you want to use to disparage our troops?

I was speaking of Obungles....another wooooosh right over your head for you, toad. Do yourself a favor and stop responding to me, I'm weary of making you look like a foolish tool

You said his "posse of clowns". Obviously that's the military leaders involved .

You righties are just mad that Obama has been successful at protecting our troops .

You are fucking Klingons wh your war lust .

You said his "posse of clowns". Obviously that's the military leaders involved .

You righties are just mad that Obama has been successful at protecting our troops .

You are fucking Klingons wh your war lust .

Don't try and think Timmy, you make yourself look like a fool, his posse of clowns would be his administration. Do yourself a favor, stay off military threads, you're clueless

Forum List

Back