Attacking Someone For Wearing A MAGA Hat Is A Hate Crime

Attacks by Democrats against Trump supporters are on the rise. The left thinks these attacks are justified. (That's what they used to say about lynching by DEMOCRATS during Jim Crow)

Well, it is pretty fucking hilarious watching some redneck bigot get his ass kicked because he decided to wear his bigotry on his head...
Would you attack many car dealerships and repair shops? Believe me there is a lot of justification. Not much compassion there.

Attacks by Democrats against Trump supporters are on the rise. The left thinks these attacks are justified. (That's what they used to say about lynching by DEMOCRATS during Jim Crow)

Well, it is pretty fucking hilarious watching some redneck bigot get his ass kicked because he decided to wear his bigotry on his head...
Would you attack many car dealerships and repair shops? Believe me there is a lot of justification. Not much compassion there.
I think we should do what the Democrats want.....just physically attack anyone who we feel offends us, right? I suggest we start with journalists and work our way up to your random scarf-wearing preppy Snowflake.
Funny how the Democrats just passed an anti-hate resolution, yet the Democrats are the very source of much of that hatred. (Talking about being on both sides of an issue)

Last edited:

LMMFAO!!!!!!
There's the rub. In every case it's been a woman, an old black guy, or a little kid going to school.
None of you folks have the guts to try it with somebody that can defend themselves.

Should one of those 'rednecks' walk into this crowd, swinging a ball bat?

th

More proof of support of violence by the left. Sorry Faun, you lost this one.

More proof of support of violence by the left. Sorry Faun, you lost this one.
LOLOL

Spits the idiot who still can’t figure out what a link looks like. :lmao:

The people who wear these hats come out of the sewers.
It's not an excuse. If you want to announce to the public that you are a filthy little monkey, go right ahead.

Opinion. A person wearing a MAGA hat is not a "filthy little monkey" or an asshole because you say so. At least not for wearing the hat. Therefore, if the hat is an excuse for someone to assault the wearer based on the opinion that the wearer is racist, it is also an excuse for you to label him as an asshole filthy little monkey for the same reason.

You see, you have just as much hate as the guy doing the assaulting. The only difference is that you are not assaulting anybody.

I don't attack people for wearing a hat, but I have every right to think of him as a filthy little monkey. The people who wear these hats come out of the sewers.

and they look far less ridiculous than the women wearing replicas of sex organs on their heads.
The wear replicas of sex organs on their heads to drive home the fact that these organs are the targets of hate. Why some men hate women and their organs so badly is beyond me, but they do.

Wouldn't it be nice if people respected and honored each other?

the way you respect people wearing red hats?

These people spend all of their time complaining about other people, women, blacks, browns, LGBTQs, immigrants, just about everybody but white Christian men who support the republican party. They will even slice and dice Joe Biden. They simply don't respect anyone else and they do their damnedest to take away the rights of others, and they wear a badge of it.

You have to give respect to get it.

BTW, political affiliation is not covered by hate-crime laws. With the exception of religion, which is a personal choice that can be changed, hate-crime laws only cover immutable characteristics.

Last edited:

th
So you fancy violence against other Americans who do not appear to be armed and/or violent toward you or anyone else?

th
So you fancy violence against other Americans who do not appear to be armed and/or violent toward you or anyone else?

That's what the thread is about, dahling...

attacking people because of the hats they wear.

2_the_simpsons_movie-e1476838239142-1260x840-620x413.jpg

MAGAphobia Alert: 81-Year-Old Man Confronted, Assaulted for Wearing Trump Hat

– In Falmouth, MA, a mojito-drinking woman attacked a diner in local Mexican restaurant because his MAGA hat offended her. But the woman is now facing deportation because ICE says she’s an illegal immigrant.

– In Kentucky, a Tennessee man was carted off to jail after pulling a gun on a MAGA hat wearer shopping at a Sam’s Club.

– A Vans store employee in Overland Park, Kansas was fired after cursing out a teenage customer who was wearing a MAGA hat.

— At a music store in Ohio, a sign on the door urged “Trump sympathizers” to do business elsewhere.

– Fresno, CA high school senior Maddie Mueller was told by her school district that she couldn’t wear her MAGA hat to school because students were only allowed to wear apparel that “promotes a safe and welcoming environment on campus.”

– A celebrity chef in San Mateo, CA reversed course earlier this month over the backlash he received for tweets declaring that his restaurant would not serve MAGA hat wearers.​

I see no difference between anyone who attacks a Trump supporter and a Red-neck who hates blacks, or an anti-Semitic Muslim member of congress who attacks Israel.

It doesn't matter if they hate Trump (they're just sore losers)....and because of that they hate anyone who supports Trump. They cannot feel justified, even if the media/Democrats are telling us that Trump is a cancer on America. If a Democrat gets caught taking things into their own hands, not only will they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, eventually somebody is going to pick on the wrong Trump supporter and end up getting beaten or killed.
I think that has been the plan all along. I think this is precisely why the MSM and Democrats in Congress are using such inflammatory rhetoric over Trump in the first place.
To cause a violent reaction by a Trump supporter and blame it on Trump.

MAGA-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-burning-at-Berkeley-Getty-640x480-640x480.jpg

Up until now the reaction to these attacks has been simply to take the assault and report them, mainly because it has been against kids, women, and old people. Those days are quickly becoming the past. Soon people will start walking around in public looking for fight. At the same time I think calls for retribution against instigators is long over due. Any time a member of Congress or a pundit on CNN attacks Trump in an attempt to cause violence, similar to the way that Maxine Waters did (calling for people to attack Trump supporters in public) they should face charges.

18 U.S. Code § 2102.

(a)As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual or (2) a threat or threats of the commission of an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons having, individually or collectively, the ability of immediate execution of such threat or threats, where the performance of the threatened act or acts of violence would constitute a clear and present danger of, or would result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual. 18 U.S. Code § 2102 - Definitions

In a related story:

President of Third-Place News Network: Fox Has Done 'Tremendous Damage' to America

Matt Wilstein at the Daily Beast chronicled how CNN boss Jeff Zucker "unloaded" on Fox News in an interview at the trendy leftist South by Southwest Festival in Austin with Vanity Fair media writer Joe Pompeo. The latest topic was the Democrats refusing to let Fox News host a presidential debate.

zuckerharvard.jpg

“I think the consternation about this is a little misplaced,” he said. “They don’t have to give one to CNN, they don’t have to give one to NBC. They have no obligation to give one to Fox.” Calling Fox a “propaganda” outlet, Zucker said, “I think the question should be, is Fox state-run TV or is the White House state-run government by Fox TV?”

As for Fox News’ response singling out its more legitimate news anchors, Zucker said, “They chose to work at Fox and they don’t get to hide behind the fact that they’re excellent journalists or anchors. The fact is they work at a place that has done tremendous damage to this country.”
How ironic.....since a Covington H.S. student lawyer is now suing CNN $250 million for causing great damage to his client's life and reputation.

Links

I don't attack people for wearing hats, But wearing a MAGA hat does announce to the world that you are an asshole.
And that's an excuse??

Well I guess a poor excuse is better than no excuse at all.
It's not an excuse. If you want to announce to the public that you are a filthy little monkey, go right ahead.

Opinion. A person wearing a MAGA hat is not a "filthy little monkey" or an asshole because you say so. At least not for wearing the hat. Therefore, if the hat is an excuse for someone to assault the wearer based on the opinion that the wearer is racist, it is also an excuse for you to label him as an asshole filthy little monkey for the same reason.

You see, you have just as much hate as the guy doing the assaulting. The only difference is that you are not assaulting anybody.

I don't attack people for wearing a hat, but I have every right to think of him as a filthy little monkey.

I didn't say you attack them, I said you hate them just as much as the attacker does.

In case you're missing it, the operative word here is "hate". You hate. This makes you no better than a MAGA hat wearer if he is indeed a racist filthy little monkey.

Opinion.

And that's an excuse??

Well I guess a poor excuse is better than no excuse at all.

I don't attack people for wearing a hat, but I have every right to think of him as a filthy little monkey. The people who wear these hats come out of the sewers.

and they look far less ridiculous than the women wearing replicas of sex organs on their heads.
The wear replicas of sex organs on their heads to drive home the fact that these organs are the targets of hate. Why some men hate women and their organs so badly is beyond me, but they do.

Yeah, wouldn't it?

This from a person who disrespects every person wearing a MAGA hat.

LMMFAO!!!!!!
There's the rub. In every case it's been a woman, an old black guy, or a little kid going to school.
None of you folks have the guts to try it with somebody that can defend themselves.

Okay, tell you what... Put on your MAGA hate hat and go walking through the hood tomorrow, let me know how it works out.
You do not have to wear a MAGA hat walking through the hood to see how it works out.

LMMFAO!!!!!!

Okay, tell you what... Put on your MAGA hate hat and go walking through the hood tomorrow, let me know how it works out.
You do not have to wear a MAGA hat walking through the hood to see how it works out.
The only racial violence I've ever witnessed in person in the last 40 years is blacks beating up whites.

Last edited:

I walk through the hood all the time... I'm fine.

The only racial violence I've ever witnessed in the last 40 years is blacks beating up whites.

I'm sure you just don't pay attention when white cops shoot some kid in the back 16 times or shoot some kid playing with a toy.

the way you respect people wearing red hats?

These people spend all of their time complaining about other people, women, blacks, browns, LGBTQs, immigrants, just about everybody but white Christian men who support the republican party. They will even slice and dice Joe Biden. They simply don't respect anyone else and they do their damnedest to take away the rights of others, and they wear a badge of it.

You have to give respect to get it.

BTW, political affiliation is not covered by hate-crime laws. With the exception of religion, which is a personal choice that can be changed, hate-crime laws only cover immutable characteristics.
You've been listening to MSNBC and CNN too much.
Everything you said is a composite of over 200 years of US history condensed into a false belief that it is going on today. Besides, much of it was at the hands of Southern Democrats in our distant past, not people who are alive today.
Note: Most of the "Complaining" you claim is horrible is only in response to attacks from leftists through propaganda in the news, not instigated by these monolithic white Christian men.

Notice the false stereotypes that are employed.
  • The racism of white females in our history (Hillary, Margaret Sanger) is totally whitewashed
  • The extreme racism of blacks is ignored (Black Panthers, NAACP, ACORN, Nation Of Islam, BlackLivesMatter)
  • Acts of terrorism by Islamic Radicals is ignored
  • Immigration isn't a problem....illegal immigration is, but the left wants to lump them altogether
  • Catholic priests molest children.....ignoring the fact that most of these priests are Gay, but is used as a double-whammy when it comes to stereotypes....white Christian males who fondle kids
  • Instances of child molestation in our education system are extremely high yet ignored
Much of what you're feeling toward people who wear MAGA hats is a by-product of re-education from the media. You are literally being led around by the nose into thinking that patriotic Americans who only want the best for American society are horrible people. Wearing a MAGA hat is a form of passive protest against the media, Globalism, and the deep state that is running this country into the ground. It is protected speech. And you folks on the left are simply doing the bidding of enemies of our country. In effect...you're being played.

Forum List

Back