Attacks On Jews Around the World

Hate to break it to you..... Jews are just people like other people.
A family member told me that I "should raise the Palestinian flag if I care about the innocent children and civilians who are bombed in Gaza

."I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag specifically because I care about the innocent children and civilians who are bombed in Gaza.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because innocent children are bombed in Gaza because of Hamas.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because this flag is weaponized to exacerbate an antisemitic agenda that I will not stand by.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because most people who raise the Palestinian flag scream, "From the river to the sea, the Jews will be eradicated.”

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because I care for innocent Palestinian lives, but I do not care for terrorism.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag until the majority of Palestinians collectively condemn and ex-communicate Hamas.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag until Palestinians wish to live in peace side by side with the Jews.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because I do not have to prove my humanity and empathy to those who do not seek peace.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag until Palestine is free from Hamas.

A family member told me that I "should raise the Palestinian flag if I care about the innocent children and civilians who are bombed in Gaza

."I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag specifically because I care about the innocent children and civilians who are bombed in Gaza.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because innocent children are bombed in Gaza because of Hamas.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because this flag is weaponized to exacerbate an antisemitic agenda that I will not stand by.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because most people who raise the Palestinian flag scream, "From the river to the sea, the Jews will be eradicated.”

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because I care for innocent Palestinian lives, but I do not care for terrorism.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag until the majority of Palestinians collectively condemn and ex-communicate Hamas.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag until Palestinians wish to live in peace side by side with the Jews.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag because I do not have to prove my humanity and empathy to those who do not seek peace.

I will NOT raise the Palestinian flag until Palestine is free from Hamas.

I would not expect you to do that. Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood which is rejected by most Arabs and outlawed in Arabia.

Zionism is just Jewish nationalism.

I would not expect you to do that. Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood which is rejected by most Arabs and outlawed in Arabia.

Zionism is just Jewish nationalism.
Hamas is rejected by some Arab countries, not by the PA, Fatah, PLO and others, now that they went overboard.

Hamas is rejected by sane Muslims, but still embraced by insane people of all religions all over the world based on the endless protests which are usually ending in violence against Jews all around the world.

The sane world is asking you to stop with your endless attacks on Israel and Jews, and stop with the excuses about the Palestinians.

You never will.

[ Jews, the only ones who need to hide who they are for fear of violence against them ]

Shortly after October 7, Marja Goldstoff began feeling as if her home in Amsterdam had “a target painted on it,” she said.

The reason: The mezuzah, a piece of parchment containing Jewish scripture that Jews affix to their doorframes, typically inside rectangular cases that are immediately recognizable to anyone with even a superficial knowledge of this fundamental custom of Judaism.

Goldstoff, a retired journalist and mother of two, deemed it prudent to conceal the mezuzah amid the war between Israel and Hamas after the terror group’s slaughter of 1,400 people in Israel, and the wave of antisemitic incidents it has triggered in Europe and beyond.

She wanted to move the mezuzah to the inside of the doorframe, which is permissible under halacha, Jewish Orthodox law, under certain circumstances, including the threat of persecution. But her husband, Jehuda, objected, arguing this would be tantamount to ceding ground to intimidation that he was adamant about opposing.

On Sunday, the Dutch-Jewish couple found a compromise in Camozuzah: A mezuzah that a Chabad rabbi in Ireland developed in 2021.

Worldwide and in Europe especially, orders are for the first time streaming in, according to the product’s developer, Rabbi Zalman Lent of Dublin, Ireland.

The product and the demand for it are fresh evidence of the effect on European Jewry of waves of antisemitism that have shocked their communities in recent years, especially whenever violence erupts between Israel and its neighbors.

In addition to causing thousands of West European Jews to leave for Israel and elsewhere each year, it is driving many of those who remain to hide their Jewishness for fear of violence and amid concern for the long-term viability of their communities.

Fears about being targeted for displaying a mezuzah are ancient in Europe, where solutions for the artifact’s concealment date back to the Spanish Inquisition of 1492 at least. At present, such fears are not unfounded.

On October 20, two assailants burned down the front door of a French-Jewish couple in their eighties. Their apartment in a residential building in the 20th district of Paris was the only one with a mezuzah, the ActuParis news site reported. Police arrested a man they suspect targeted the domicile for that reason.

It was one of hundreds of suspected antisemitic incidents documented in Western Europe since Hamas terrorists on October 7 killed some 1,400 Israelis, most of them civilians, in a brutal cross-border onslaught and perpetrated atrocities and war crimes, including the abduction of more than 240 Israelis and foreign nationals into Gaza. Israel swiftly vowed to topple the Gaza-ruling terror group. Thousands were reported to have died in Israeli airstrikes on Hamas targets as an IDF ground invasion gathers pace, though verified numbers are hard to come by.

Agitation within some Muslim communities in Europe began even before Israel declared war. In heavily-Muslim neighborhoods in Berlin, hundreds were documented celebrating the slaughter in Israel, including by handing out candy. Mass protests, some of them attended by hundreds of thousands of people, have been held in support of Gaza and Hamas and against Israel in European capitals, including in London on consecutive Saturdays.

(full article online)

The delicious and beautiful gestures initiated by restaurants in New York in support of Israel did not last; there have been more and more expressions of antisemitism in New York and throughout the United States. It started with the established Jewish 2nd Avenue Deli, which shared pro-Israel posts on social media and donated all its profits for a day to United Hatzalah and was vandalized with a swastika at its entrance. The owner, Jeremy Lebewohl, the nephew of the original founder who fled with his family from the Nazis, said that he could not believe that this could happen in his country, and in his city.

(full article online)

A student at the University of Massachusetts Amherst was arrested by university police after punching a Jewish student and spitting on an Israeli flag during a vigil for hostages.

According to both the school’s administration and the UMass Hillel, the attack occurred Friday at a solidarity walk organized by the Hillel, which had set up empty Shabbat tables symbolizing the more than 200 Israeli hostages being held by Hamas and other terror groups in Gaza.

At first, the student in question was “aggressively giving people the middle finger,” according to a “security message” posted by the Hillel on Sunday alerting people to the incident. After the event’s conclusion, the message said, the same student returned, punched a Jewish student holding an Israeli flag and spat on the flag. A Hillel staff member intervened to “de-escalate the situation,” and campus police arrested the perpetrator.

The UMass administration condemned the assailant’s conduct as “reprehensible, illegal, and unacceptable” and said the student would be held both legally liable and subjected to the student code of conduct. The student has been released on bail and is prohibited from returning to campus. The administration added that the Jewish student who was assaulted had not been injured.

The incident is the latest example of campus antisemitism leading to a law enforcement response during the war between Israel and Hamas, which began on October 7. Last week, a student at Rutgers University was charged with making online threats against an Israeli student who is a member of the Jewish fraternity AEPi, according to the local Patch news site.

(full article online)

[ A planned attack gratefully foiled ]

A 20-year-old Jordanian man was arrested last month for unauthorized firearm possession after threatening to attack a Jewish gathering and praising “martyrdom.”

Sohaib Abuayyash, 20, a Jordanian national illegally residing in the United States on an expired nonimmigrant visa, was learning to make bombs, stockpiling weapons and referenced attacking people at Jewish events in Houston, according to a federal judge.

Abuayyash aroused the suspicion of the FBI as early as August after seeing him fire AR-style rifles on social media. A probable cause affidavit was filed on October 19.

Abuayyash, who holds a Palestinian passport applied for asylum status when his visa expired. Although he was permitted to work until August 2025, Abuayyash was forbidden from possessing or using firearms and ammunition.

U.S Magistrate Judge Christina A. Bryan wrote in an October 24 order of detention that Abuayyash had repeatedly viewed videos posted by radical groups with precise instructions on how to make and plant bombs and explosive devices and had made statements indicating he was interested in “killing individuals of particular religious faiths.”

This incident is part of a disturbing trend of rising antisemitic attacks and threats. As of the end of October 2023, The Anti-Defamation League reported a 400-percent increase in antisemitic incidents year over year.

“When conflict erupts in Israel, antisemitic incidents soon follow in the U.S. and globally,” said Jonathan Greenblatt, ADL CEO.

Fanatics are all over some Islamist extremists others far right Nazis, there are also extreme Zionist fanatics and Fascists who have attacked Muslims, it isn't only one side.

Last edited:
Fanatics are all over some Islamist extremists others far right Nazis, there are also extreme Zionist fanatics and Fascists who have attacked Muslims, it isn't only one side.
Thanks for stating the obvious.

Start your own thread about it.

Sharri Markson has revealed exclusive details about a brutal anti-Semitic attack on a Jewish man in Sydney's Inner West by Palestine supporters with the 44-year-old saying he feels lucky to be alive.
The man was at a children's playground in Arncliffe in Sydney's Inner West on Saturday, October 28, and saw a poster advertising a Palestinian rally which was half-torn down.

It was past the event's date and he absent-mindedly tore the rest of it down.

A father at the children's playground saw him do this and came up to him, then asked if he supported Israel and started threatening him. He said to him: "I will murder you".

The Jewish man rang police but they didn’t turn up in time. A crowd of pro-Palestinian men and women gathered around him, yelling slurs and insults.

He then felt a knock to the back of his head and immediately fell to the ground. As he lay there, unable to move, three men pummelled him, taking turns punching and kicking him.

He said he took at least 12 punches to the head and ended up in hospital for four days, and according to Ms Markson the man feels "very lucky" that he's alive.

NSW Police have confirmed they are now investigating the incident.

(full article online)

Sharri Markson has revealed exclusive details about a brutal anti-Semitic attack on a Jewish man in Sydney's Inner West by Palestine supporters with the 44-year-old saying he feels lucky to be alive.
The man was at a children's playground in Arncliffe in Sydney's Inner West on Saturday, October 28, and saw a poster advertising a Palestinian rally which was half-torn down.

It was past the event's date and he absent-mindedly tore the rest of it down.

A father at the children's playground saw him do this and came up to him, then asked if he supported Israel and started threatening him. He said to him: "I will murder you".

The Jewish man rang police but they didn’t turn up in time. A crowd of pro-Palestinian men and women gathered around him, yelling slurs and insults.

He then felt a knock to the back of his head and immediately fell to the ground. As he lay there, unable to move, three men pummelled him, taking turns punching and kicking him.

He said he took at least 12 punches to the head and ended up in hospital for four days, and according to Ms Markson the man feels "very lucky" that he's alive.

NSW Police have confirmed they are now investigating the incident.

(full article online)

What is your point?

Forum List

Back