Attempts to Roll Back Marriage Equality since the Trump Election.

No...my source shows homosexual pedos are lunatics. 2% of the population commits that much molestation? Wow.

I'm surprised you can keep a straight face and support such perverted filth.
From my original link which is also imbedded in the piece that you posted, although you probably didn't read that far:

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse by men of male children is often referred to as "homosexual molestation. "The adjective "homosexual" (or "heterosexual" when a man abuses a female child) refers to the victim's gender in relation to that of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, people sometimes mistakenly interpret it as referring to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

As an expert panel of researchers convened by the National Academy of Sciences noted in a 1993 report: "The distinction between homosexual and heterosexual child molesters relies on the premise that male molesters of male victims are homosexual in orientation. Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men, however" (National Research Council, 1993, p. 143, citation omitted). Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

While Trump himself has been pretty quiet on the subject of same sex marriage and LGBT rights in general, we know that he has surrounded himself with some of the most opprobrious bigots - both religious and those that are just far right-or alt right -ideologues and hate mongers.

There was the recent report - a resulted from a leak from the White House- that an executive order was being drafted to overturn Obamas EO prohibiting discrimination against Federal LGBT employees and contractors. If put in front of Trump, the lazy and incurious plutocrat might have mindlessly signed it. Fortunately, Jerod and Ivanka Kushner- two of the few rational and decent people on his inner circle interceded and it was quashed.

Nevertheless, the knowledge of the anti gay forces lurking in the White House, have , apparently ,emboldened ideological bigots and religious zealots across the country to take new aim at marriage equality.

There are at least three attempts in progress to do so. All have been launched since the election, and I can't help but to believe that they have been inspired and encouraged by the reactionary forces that have gained power and influence recently. No doubt that the prospect of tipping the balance of the Supreme Court is also a factor. Consider:

Tennessee Bill Would Undo Marriage Equality
A bill making its way through the Tennessee state legislature aims to roll back marriage equality in the Volunteer State. But LGBT advocates say the legislation is an unconstitutional attempt to overrule the U.S. Supreme Court.
Tennessee Republican Rep. Mark Pody, who claims God has called him to stop same-sex marriages, introduced House Bill 1412, the Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act, last September. At the same time, Sen. Mae Beavers, also a Republican, introduced companion legislation in the Senate.

This is really stupid and unconstitutional is light of the Obergefell ruling. What are these people thinking and do they not have anything better to do? Are there not some actual problems to address that they will spent time, money and energy on this??

As written, the bill seeks to declare it "the policy of Tennessee to defend natural marriage between one man and one woman regardless of any court decision to the contrary." It requires state officials, including the attorney general, to "defend any state or local government official from any lawsuit" arising from an official's refusal to marry a same-sex couple. The bill also seeks to prevent state and local agencies from implementing any punishment for those violating the Supreme Court's June 2015 ruling that mandated legal marriage equality nationwide.

They cannot possibly get away with this unless they can get Obergefell and Windsor overturned, and that is not happening. Similarly, the City of Houston is trying to undermine the right of same sex partners of city employees to recieve spousal benefits, also in violation of Obergefell:

Amid GOP Pressure, Texas High Court to Hear Challenge to Spousal Benefits

The Texas Supreme Court Friday agreed to hear a case challenging some of the rights gained with marriage equality.
The case involves whether the city of Houston is obligated to provide benefits to same-sex spouses of city employees, The Dallas Morning News reports. In September the high court had declined to hear the case, but justices reversed that decision amid pressure from top Republican state officials, including Gov. Greg Abbott, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, and Attorney General Ken Paxton.

Then we have this out of Arkansas.
Seriously, Arkansas? Even Trump Knows Same-Sex Marriage Is Done Deal
Guys, you aren’t actually going to even believe this. There are still people trying to get rid of same-sex marriage. If you’re all, “didn’t we already fight about this a long time ago?” you’d be right. Except that news apparently hasn’t hit Arkansas just yet. One of its esteemed legislators just filed a Senate Joint Resolution requesting the United States Congress to start working on a Constitutional Amendment defining marriage as the “union of one man and one woman.” How positively late-90s of him.

Yes, it is unlikely to go anywhere, and even congressional Republicans know that it is unpopular and a colossal waste of time. However, the point is, as I have said, that there has been a flurry of this type of activity since the election. Does anyone deny the obvious connection given that fact that no such attempts to roll back marriage equality in the 18 months or so since the Obergefell ruling were introduced until now.??
They said if I voted for Trump that homosexual immigrants would be forced into hiding, and they were right!

upload_2017-2-15_16-56-59.png

Wow! What a fail!! Do you even realize what this is saying?? You have been putting out the unsupported tripe that most homosexuals were molested (Post 287) You have expressed your hatred for gays in numerous posts and you have consistently agreed and supported Silouette 's rants, and the idiocy of others about how gays are all pedophiles and that they should not have children in their care.

Never a word from you indicating that you think differently. So, If you're going to try to tell me that you don't harbor the idiotic belief that a high percentage of homosexuals are child predators, I 'm going to call bullshit if you do. Yes that's right, bullshit because that is not what this from Mayo says. You heard me, it says that a high percentage of men who molest children victimize boys and they are them referred to as "homosexual pedophiles. Is it possible that you don't understand that this in no ways means that a high percentage of homosexuals are child predators! These "homosexual pedophiles are not the homosexuals that we talk about when discussing marriage, and by the way that is what this thread is about. In fact, as I have documented most of these pedophiles are not much interested in age appropriate relations.

Finally, from your own source:

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children.

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-correlation-between-homosexuality-and-pedophilia
So, no, you have not done me "one better" Dude
Hey idiot...it does show that homosexuals have a higher propensity for molestation.
Seriously dude??! If you really believe that after my critique of your post, I would have to say that you have some serious reading comprehension problems and analytical deficits. I explained EXACTLY why it does not say what you want it to say or imagined it to say.

The fact that you had to spit up on yourself in an apoplectic fit and call me stupid, while having no actual defense makes it clear that you know that you got caught with your pants down and made a damned ass of yourself.

YOUR OWN SOURCE contradicts the claim that you're making.....and you can't see that??
Bro..you're a fucking moron.
Still can't actually explain how that is though, can you?
You explain it perfectly yourself. You're dumb.
It's quite apparent that you are not interested in having an intelligent conversation and I suspect that you are not capable of doing so

A final word to all of the low life bigots who shamelessly use propaganda about children in their failed war on equality. I'm sure that these figures are much higher now. A 1995 National Health and Social Life Survey by E.O. Lauman found that up to nine million children in America have gay or lesbian parents (Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health, 2002)."

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.
Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:

• An estimated two million LGLB people are interested in adopting.
    An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.
    More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.
    Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.
    Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
    How Many U.S. Children Have Gay Parents?

• In addition, adoption is legal in all 50 states. Generally, acceptance of gay and lesbian adoption has been way out in front of same sex marriage. In some states, it has been occurring for decades.

Given these numbers, please answer the following questions:
If children who are in the care of gay people are at risk of abuse or having developmental/ adjustment issues why have the states been allowing this for so long?

If mistreatment of children by gays was prevalent, why are we not hearing horror stories and seeing headlines about this on a regular basis ?
Why have we not been seeing large numbers of adults who had been children of gays coming forward to speak out against gay parenting?

Claims that gay parenting is harmful to children are bogus and stupid.

GettyImages-564952159-589585015f9b5874eec1f639.jpg
Get the fuck over it!

A final word to all of the low life bigots who shamelessly use propaganda about children in their failed war on equality. I'm sure that these figures are much higher now. A 1995 National Health and Social Life Survey by E.O. Lauman found that up to nine million children in America have gay or lesbian parents (Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health, 2002)."

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.
Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:

More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.
    Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.
    Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.

• In addition, adoption is legal in all 50 states. Generally, acceptance of gay and lesbian adoption has been way out in front of same sex marriage. In some states, it has been occurring for decades.

If children who are in the care of gay people are at risk of abuse or having developmental/ adjustment issues why have the states been allowing this for so long?

If mistreatment of children by gays was prevalent, why are we not hearing horror stories and seeing headlines about this on a regular basis ?
Why have we not been seeing large numbers of adults who had been children of gays coming forward to speak out against gay parenting?

Get the fuck over it!

States have allowed the abuse of children to continue because we are chained in cages of political correctness. The violent abuse advocates work to destroy the lives and careers of anyone daring to tell the truth. Yes the children as adults have been trying to get someone to listen to them. Adult children have testified before Congress about how detrimental the same sex unions were for them

You won't listen. You are stuck in the politcally correct echo chamber where everyone says the same things as everyone else.

http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

Adults with gay parents say same-sex marriage isn’t good for kids

While Trump himself has been pretty quiet on the subject of same sex marriage and LGBT rights in general, we know that he has surrounded himself with some of the most opprobrious bigots - both religious and those that are just far right-or alt right -ideologues and hate mongers.

There was the recent report - a resulted from a leak from the White House- that an executive order was being drafted to overturn Obamas EO prohibiting discrimination against Federal LGBT employees and contractors. If put in front of Trump, the lazy and incurious plutocrat might have mindlessly signed it. Fortunately, Jerod and Ivanka Kushner- two of the few rational and decent people on his inner circle interceded and it was quashed.

Nevertheless, the knowledge of the anti gay forces lurking in the White House, have , apparently ,emboldened ideological bigots and religious zealots across the country to take new aim at marriage equality.

There are at least three attempts in progress to do so. All have been launched since the election, and I can't help but to believe that they have been inspired and encouraged by the reactionary forces that have gained power and influence recently. No doubt that the prospect of tipping the balance of the Supreme Court is also a factor. Consider:

A bill making its way through the Tennessee state legislature aims to roll back marriage equality in the Volunteer State. But LGBT advocates say the legislation is an unconstitutional attempt to overrule the U.S. Supreme Court.
Tennessee Republican Rep. Mark Pody, who claims God has called him to stop same-sex marriages, introduced House Bill 1412, the Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act, last September. At the same time, Sen. Mae Beavers, also a Republican, introduced companion legislation in the Senate.

This is really stupid and unconstitutional is light of the Obergefell ruling. What are these people thinking and do they not have anything better to do? Are there not some actual problems to address that they will spent time, money and energy on this??

As written, the bill seeks to declare it "the policy of Tennessee to defend natural marriage between one man and one woman regardless of any court decision to the contrary." It requires state officials, including the attorney general, to "defend any state or local government official from any lawsuit" arising from an official's refusal to marry a same-sex couple. The bill also seeks to prevent state and local agencies from implementing any punishment for those violating the Supreme Court's June 2015 ruling that mandated legal marriage equality nationwide.

They cannot possibly get away with this unless they can get Obergefell and Windsor overturned, and that is not happening. Similarly, the City of Houston is trying to undermine the right of same sex partners of city employees to recieve spousal benefits, also in violation of Obergefell:

The Texas Supreme Court Friday agreed to hear a case challenging some of the rights gained with marriage equality.
The case involves whether the city of Houston is obligated to provide benefits to same-sex spouses of city employees, The Dallas Morning News reports. In September the high court had declined to hear the case, but justices reversed that decision amid pressure from top Republican state officials, including Gov. Greg Abbott, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, and Attorney General Ken Paxton.

Guys, you aren’t actually going to even believe this. There are still people trying to get rid of same-sex marriage. If you’re all, “didn’t we already fight about this a long time ago?” you’d be right. Except that news apparently hasn’t hit Arkansas just yet. One of its esteemed legislators just filed a Senate Joint Resolution requesting the United States Congress to start working on a Constitutional Amendment defining marriage as the “union of one man and one woman.” How positively late-90s of him.

Yes, it is unlikely to go anywhere, and even congressional Republicans know that it is unpopular and a colossal waste of time. However, the point is, as I have said, that there has been a flurry of this type of activity since the election. Does anyone deny the obvious connection given that fact that no such attempts to roll back marriage equality in the 18 months or so since the Obergefell ruling were introduced until now.??

Marriage equality:

Fighting for the right to be taxed the same way as everyone else.

Hey idiot...it does show that homosexuals have a higher propensity for molestation.
Seriously dude??! If you really believe that after my critique of your post, I would have to say that you have some serious reading comprehension problems and analytical deficits. I explained EXACTLY why it does not say what you want it to say or imagined it to say.

The fact that you had to spit up on yourself in an apoplectic fit and call me stupid, while having no actual defense makes it clear that you know that you got caught with your pants down and made a damned ass of yourself.

YOUR OWN SOURCE contradicts the claim that you're making.....and you can't see that??
Bro..you're a fucking moron.
Still can't actually explain how that is though, can you?
You explain it perfectly yourself. You're dumb.
It's quite apparent that you are not interested in having an intelligent conversation and I suspect that you are not capable of doing so
I need someone to interact with that is intelligent. That isn't you. You're boring and Obama-era status quo.

Lol....it's about man and boy love...that means it is a homosexual organization as well as a pedo one.

Lol yes these idiots are too stupid to realize their own contradictory rubbish and propaganda. They're mentally sick, after all, and logic plays no role in their advocacy of pedophilia. No surprise PP here likes 'working with children' either, after reading his bullshit post on why pedoes aren't gay n stuff, either. They have a lot a fake news out there they keep quoting, but they never actually post to any real study, just 'reviews' and 'abstracts', and mostly 'studies' by pedo-friendly 'professionals' at that.

I'm busy today, I'll post a starter list of studies that show exactly the opposite, including some these gimps claim as 'refuting' whatever when in fact their own data contradicts the claim's they're making. One oft-cited 'study', for instance, eliminates any male who has ever had heterosexual relations at all, even once, from the 'homosexual' category, regardless of what they self-identify as, which of course removes over 90% of homosexuals, and puts them in the 'hetero' category, and no effort to include bisexuals in the homo category even if their sexual liaisons are 90% homo. The methodologies in every single one of the 'gay friendly studies' are overwhelmingly ridiculous junk, that only the insane would pass off as 'science'. And of course it's standard for academic journals to suppress any studies that contradict the PC orthodoxy, and the MSM does likewise, which is why all the public hears about the deviants is all sweetness and light.

Get the fuck over it!

States have allowed the abuse of children to continue because we are chained in cages of political correctness. The violent abuse advocates work to destroy the lives and careers of anyone daring to tell the truth. Yes the children as adults have been trying to get someone to listen to them. Adult children have testified before Congress about how detrimental the same sex unions were for them

You won't listen. You are stuck in the politcally correct echo chamber where everyone says the same things as everyone else.

Family Research Council

Adults with gay parents say same-sex marriage isn’t good for kids
First of all, the author of this so called study published by FRC is a joke. He was disavowed b his own university and kicked out of court in Michigan.

Open Letter to University of Texas Regarding Professor Mark Regnerus' Alleged Unethical Anti-Gay Study

In an open letter to the president of University of Texas Scott Rose methodically lays out the case that Professor Mark Regnerus has engaged in unethical so-called scientific research in a study about children of gay parents funded by Robert George
Via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested

June 21, 2012 William Powers, Jr. President University of Texas, Austin Office of the President Main Building 400 (G3400) Austin, Texas 78713-8920 In Re: Scientific Misconduct Complaint against UTA’s Mark D. Regnerus Dear President Powers: I have filed, through the “EthicsPoint” online system, a complaint against University of Texas,Austin’s Dr. Mark D. Regnerus for Scientific Misconduct in violation of UTA’s Academic Dishonesty Policy, which forbids use of misinformation to hurt others. Please respond promptly to this letter, which is being published at

www.TheNewCivilRightsMovement.com

Here are some facts of the case: 1) This is not a complaint that UTA Mark D. Regnerus is active politically. The complaint rather is that Regnerus accepted money from political persons and groups to further their political goals, and in preparing a study for them, rushed it through production for their use in the 2012 elections, though Regnerus himself has stated in a video interview given to the Daily Texan’s Hannah Jane Deciutus that his methodology for the study does not work “to the long-term benefit of science.”

Loren Marks at The New Civil Rights Movement

Secondly, the FRC has no credibility :
FRC Distorts Harvard Study To Claim Gay Marriage Harms Children - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten....jVEwi8PU.dpuf

Essentially, Perkins and Sprigg are arguing that by banning gay couples from getting married, they will somehow reduce the number of single parent households.
Don’t worry if that argument makes no sense to you, because it shouldn’t: It relies on an oft-repeated but discredited claim that the legalization of same-sex marriage makes it less likely for opposite-sex couples to get married.

U.S. District Court Judge Robert J. Shelby found [PDF] that Utah couldn’t provide any evidence to support its claim that banning same-sex marriage was necessary to curb a negative impact on opposite-sex marriage:

The State has presented no evidence that the number of opposite-sex couples choosing to marry each other is likely to be affected in any way by the ability of same-sex couples to marry. Indeed, it defies reason to conclude that allowing same-sex couples to marry will diminish the example that married opposite-sex couples set for their unmarried counterparts. Both opposite-sex and same-sex couples model the formation of committed, exclusive relationships, and both establish families based on mutual love and support. If there is any connection between same-sex marriage and responsible procreation, the relationship is likely to be the opposite of what the State suggests. Because Amendment 3 does not currently permit same-sex couples to engage in sexual activity within a marriage, the State reinforces a norm that sexual activity may take place outside the marriage relationship. -

See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten....jVEwi8PU.dpuf

Essentially, Perkins and Sprigg are arguing that by banning gay couples from getting married, they will somehow reduce the number of single parent households, because the legalization of same-sex marriage makes it less likely for opposite-sex couples to get married.

The only difference is that they provide a half ass reason why there might be more single parents. You don’t even bother to do that but just assert that there will be.

As far as the six adult children of gay parents goes....

This is just another major fail!!
OK, 6 adult children of gay parents came forward to make the claim same sex marriage harms children, before same sex marriage was legal nation wide. In addition, there is no indication as to whether their parents were married or lived in a state where same sex marriage was legal at the time. Strike #1

Yes, these people seem to be troubled and angry, and perhaps for good reason. Some may have in fact experienced dysfunctional homes and parents. The problem is, that this in no way proves that more children of gay parents experience less than optimal childhoods than do children of heterosexual parents.

In addition, regardless of the status of same sex marriage, gay people abd same sex couples will have children. Having legal status can only help the the stability of the family and provide needed security for the children

One child writes that legalizing same sex marriage is writing the need for a mother and a father out of the civil code. Is that what it is doing? Really? Lets think about that. Wheter children need a mother and a father is not even the issue. Many children do not have a mother and a father for a variety of reasons, and not allowing same sex marriage is not going to chage that. Nor would it chage the fact that she had a lesbian mother, and here father was not around. A loving lesbian mother according to the article!!

And from the same article:

Groups for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) families, such as the Family Equality Council and COLAGE, have filed a brief with the Supreme Court.
They argue that families led by same-sex parents deserve “no less protection” than other families, and that years of marriage rights for gay families have already shown that it benefits children and has “harmed no one.”

“I laugh at the thought of a ‘gay lifestyle,’ because other than being led by two women, my family is about as traditional as it gets,” Kinsey Morrison, an 18-year-old woman from Kentucky, said in COLAGE brief to the Supreme Court.

“I don’t look back and wish I was raised in a household with straight parents. I wish my mom and stepmom could finally have validation of their love,” Lea Mitchell, 29, of Michigan, said in the COLAGE brief, which was filled with statements from some two dozen children raised in LGBT homes.

Last edited:
I'm busy today, I'll post a starter list of studies that show exactly the opposite, including some these gimps claim as 'refuting' whatever when in fact their own data contradicts the claim's they're making. One oft-cited 'study', for instance, eliminates any male who has ever had heterosexual relations at all, even once, from the 'homosexual' category, regardless of what they self-identify as, which of course removes over 90% of homosexuals, and puts them in the 'hetero' category, and no effort to include bisexuals in the homo category even if their sexual liaisons are 90% homo. The methodologies in every single one of the 'gay friendly studies' are overwhelmingly ridiculous junk, that only the insane would pass off as 'science'. And of course it's standard for academic journals to suppress any studies that contradict the PC orthodoxy, and the MSM does likewise, which is why all the public hears about the deviants is all sweetness and light.

Good observations. Here, I'll save you some time: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science"..

Also

Mayo Clinic 2007 article on pedophiles and their sexual orientation:

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

What this says is that OF ALL children molested, a demographic (sexual attraction to males by males) that comprises about only 2% of the ENTIRE population, is responsible for up to 40% of all child molestation. The statistics range so widely, (but are still alarming at 9%), because young boys and youth are highly reluctant to report or admit that a man raped them as a boy. It's probably closer to the 40% mark or even higher.. Boys are way less likely than girls to report being sexually assaulted by men.

How much do we know about it? Sexual abuse of boys is common, under reported, under- recognized, and under-treated....Underreporting is a result of many issues. Boys are less likely than girls to report sexual abuse because of fear, the social stigma against homosexual behavior, the desire to appear self-reliant (boys grow up believing that they should not allow themselves to be harmed or talk about painful experiences), and the concern for loss of independence. http://www.preventchildabuse.org/images/docs/sexualabuseofboys.pdf

Read the article ^^ but shhhhhh! :eusa_shhh: Don't tell anybody!

Last edited:

Good observations. Here, I'll save you some time: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science"..

Also

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

What this says is that OF ALL children molested, a demographic (sexual attraction to males by males) that comprises about only 2% of the ENTIRE population, is responsible for up to 40% of all child molestation. The statistics range so widely, (but are still alarming at 9%), because young boys and youth are highly reluctant to report or admit that a man raped them as a boy. It's probably closer to the 40% mark or even higher.. Boys are way less likely than girls to report being sexually assaulted by men.

How much do we know about it? Sexual abuse of boys is common, under reported, under- recognized, and under-treated....Underreporting is a result of many issues. Boys are less likely than girls to report sexual abuse because of fear, the social stigma against homosexual behavior, the desire to appear self-reliant (boys grow up believing that they should not allow themselves to be harmed or talk about painful experiences), and the concern for loss of independence. http://www.preventchildabuse.org/images/docs/sexualabuseofboys.pdf

The entire 'movement' is nothing but a media driven hoax from the start. It relies almost entirely on hate speech against anybody who dare question their fake narratives, just like the tactics Pedo-Progressive uses here.

Also

Bullshit . It says that up to 40 percent of male CHILD MOLESTERS will molest a boy. Says nothing about gay men who are not attracted to children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOD defined marriage (one man + one woman for life); NOT the "supreme" court!!

GOD defined marriage (one man + one woman for life); NOT the "supreme" court!!
So...how do you deal with civil marriage? How do you deal with marriage of people who don't believe in your god?

Also

Bullshit . It says that up to 40 percent of male CHILD MOLESTERS will molest a boy. Says nothing about gay men who are not attracted to children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's not forget that 1 in 4 girls will be sexually abused before they reach 18....many by hetero male family members like FATHERS!

Forum List

Back