Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

lol

There is no ‘atheist agenda’ – whatever that’s supposed to be.

Indeed, it’s the Christo-fascist right that seeks to force its agenda down the collective throat of the American people:

To conjoin church and state in violation of the Framers’ mandate.

To codify religious dogma in secular law.

To use the authority of the state to disadvantage gay and transgender Americans.

To discriminate against minority religions and those free from religion through force of law.
Atheist agenda: No Expressions of Christianity in the public square aka The Ten Commandments, people forced to participate in immoral acts and ceremonies under threat of prosecution, businesses forced to pay for birth control, taxpayers forced to pay for abortions. No federal government prosecution of atheist terrorists desecrating Catholic churches.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Cuba is secular. Laos is not mentioned that I see.

I wouldn't mind living in Cuba or Vietnam as far as I know of them. Rather than the US from what I know of it.
That's what I said. Cuba is atheist.
Move there.

No, I just see you trying to get them to leave.
Well, it's just that they seem to think atheism is so great, I just want them to experience a government that feels the same way. See if they think the same when they come back.

Probably pretty well. I get them to see the absurdity of their beliefs.

I have seen no sign that any atheist involved in your threads has seen any such thing. If there are absurd beliefs, your belief that we should abandon the US Constitution and become a Roman Catholic Nation would be the biggest.

Well, it's just that they seem to think atheism is so great, I just want them to experience a government that feels the same way. See if they think the same when they come back.

Most atheists I know think atheism is great for them. They, like me, have no problem with other worshipping as they choose.

I do not know any atheists that want our gov't to outlaw all religions.

Probably pretty well. I get them to see the absurdity of their beliefs.
Sure.

a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

Forum List

Back