Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

Just give me a name. That is all I ask.

Who and where is this impartial, non bias special council that trumpers seem to think should be chosen.

Obviously the guy Trump chose isn't good enough. Who exactly should they pick?
That's just goofy. NO ONE in the general public has a clue about the tens of thousands of prosecuting attorneys we have across the country qualified for this job.

If you insist on being a clown, please find another circus!

That%27s%20just%20goofy-M.jpg

True to form for the far left. Splitting the already split hair! :D

The fact that Devon archer testified under oath that Joe did not discuss business is not splitting hairs.

It also isn't splitting hairs to ask you the definition of pay to play...which oddly you never answered.

All Hunter had to do, as you know, is to prove that he had the Vice President of the United States on speed dial, and/or could take you to dinner with him, and that seals the deal.

What does this have to do with Joe Biden?

What was illegal?

What was Vice President Biden going to discuss? Whether Burisma was going to pay Hunter $80,000 a month or $90,000 a month?

I don't know but according to under oath testimony, they didn't talk about business. (Which is not even illegal).

As you know too, Hunter was selling access.

I'm sure he was. So? That isn't illegal.

From bank records, which you'll pretend do not exist.
2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg
Making money is not illegal.
Selling influence isn't illegal.
Lying isn't illegal (unless under oath, etc).
Shell companies are not illegal.
The president talking to his son's business associates is not illegal.
The president talking to his son's business partners about business is not illegal.

No matter how many times you post the same links and talking points from your grab bag of right wing provided "bombshells", nothing illegal has been shown.

You have nothing.

Benghazi 2.0. A taxpayer funded smear campaign against a known political opponent.

Why are you asking? You already claimed they only talked about the weather.
That isn't what I stated liar.

Quote where I said they only talked about the weather.

This should be good, I love catching liars...

That's just goofy. NO ONE in the general public has a clue about the tens of thousands of prosecuting attorneys we have across the country qualified for this job.

If you insist on being a clown, please find another circus!

That%27s%20just%20goofy-M.jpg
Name one of them that you would choose.

Just one name.

Easily done, Simp.

Spin away.....

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

That is what was stated in sworn testimony, yes.
Does it say that is all they talked about?

"Quote where I said they only talked about the weather".

You failed again. Color me shocked.

Does it say that is all they talked about?

"Quote where I said they only talked about the weather".

You failed again. Color me shocked.
You responded to me saying that all those meetings were just to hear Tater pontificate on the weather by saying that is what is in the sworn testimony, Dumbass.

You are a liar, and horrible at spinning your lies.

You responded to me saying that all those meetings were just to hear Tater pontificate on the weather by saying that is what is in the sworn testimony, Dumbass.

I did not say "all those meetings". You are lying again.

I also did not say that's all they talked about liar.

Your lies have their own lies. Lol.

You are a liar, and horrible at spinning your lies.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

As I said, the point was made. No business should have been discussed. That was Hunter's job. It was Vice President Joe Biden's job to get the job done! :D

Pretty much anyone who posts that link as somehow being proof of something nefarious is deflecting from a losing arguement at this point.

That video has been debunked so many times nobody can be taken seriously when posting it.

It's a distraction.

I did not say "all those meetings". You are lying again.

I also did not say that's all they talked about liar.

Your lies have their own lies. Lol.
You really so suck at spinning your lies, liar. I didn't say you said those things. I DID. That is the spin from a Dimtard Congressman. You believed him.

You said it was in the sworn testimony. You lied.

If you were smart you would just give up and move on. But nobody has ever accused you of being smart, so you will keep digging your hole.

You really so suck at spinning your lies, liar. I didn't say you said those things. I DID. That is the spin from a Dimtard Congressman. You believed him.

You said it was in the sworn testimony. You lied.

If you were smart you would just give up and move on. But nobody has ever accused you of being smart, so you will keep digging your hole.
Lol. Stop flailing. It's embarrassing for you.

So you do plan to use that as an excuse. Like I said. :rolleyes-41:

You’re still agreeing with me. If you get the result you want, you’ll be satisfied. If you don’t get the result you want, you’re going to use this excuse. Whether you want to call it the “truth” instead of an excuse doesn’t change what I said. That’s just your retarded unfalsifiable opinion.
Not an excuse, I'll point out the obvious truth....if it goes in that direction.
You'll just lie like the good minion that you are.
Your Masters I'm sure are so proud of you.

Not an excuse, I'll point out the obvious truth....if it goes in that direction.
You'll just lie like the good minion that you are.
Your Masters I'm sure are so proud of you.
It is an excuse. That’s exactly what it fucking is. You calling it the truth doesn’t change that fact.

You have absolutely no room to talk when you’re parroting the same exact fucking line that the rest of you people are whining about.

Bottom line: there’s nothing that can be done to prevent you crybabies from whining that the deck is stacked against you when you lose. Every time you lose an election, it’s because it was stolen. Every time you don’t get a court ruling you want, it’s because the system is rigged. You crybabies come up with excuses before you even lose.

Forum List

Back