ATTORNEY GENERAL LORETTA LYNCH: San Bernadino shootings provide a “wonderful opportunity” to make ch

Bitch. Oh well.. At least a leftist mentioned the victims..

She really used the term "wonderful opportunity"??????
"and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change."

I saw the transcript in the link, but I'm still flabbergasted she used that actual term.

It's not disbelief of the poster or the link, but disbelief someone would be that callous and stupid.

Any chance she meant change in immigration policy concerning Muslims?

Let not a crisis be wasted.

"and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change."

I saw the transcript in the link, but I'm still flabbergasted she used that actual term.

It's not disbelief of the poster or the link, but disbelief someone would be that callous and stupid.

Really? After 7 years of this type of BS from this administration and you are still in disbelief? While you must be an optimist.

The audacity of the left to destroy America. Largest terrorist attack in America since 9-11 and the left want to use it to shred the Constitution.

Loretta Lynch on San Bernardino: ‘Wonderful Opportunity ... to Make Changes’

right after or during a terrorist attack

it is a poor choice of time

to demand more gun control on law abiding citizens
never a good time to strip freedom

yes of course

the idea of self defense is stronger during times of terrorist attacks

between paris and this attack

enough NEW first time background checks and purchases to supply

an army in arms literally

Really? After 7 years of this type of BS from this administration and you are still in disbelief? While you must be an optimist.

Not that they believe it, that they would be so open about it, and so quickly.

during this attack

the islamo terrorists had time

to swap magazines and reload

and continue un challenged

since the only ones obeying the gun free zone

was the law abiding

here's what the anti white jew rahm emanuel said;

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Is she going to ban the drugged out prostitutes down on Highland Street there too? Maybe she can go personally do some enforcing in that area?

Forum List

Back