Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

I have no idea, I am not in the FBI nor do I have access to what they thought he had. We will get to find out what they were looking for if Trump allows the warrant to be unsealed.

With any luck we will get to see that soon along with the list of what was taken.

Do you agree it would be in the best interest of the country for such things to be made public?

No.

Your side invokes "best interest of the country" never expecting to ever, EVER have to live to those standards yourselves.

As of Monday, those rules are over. Your game, your rules.

You will hate it.

Typical Trump

He brags about his College Grades and threatens to sue anyone who releases his grades

He promises to release his taxes and then blocks any access to them

He now claims the Search Warrant is a fraud and will block the public from seeing the warrant

We do not care. We cannot be shamed. We cannot be made to care about what you proclaim are your "values".

Your game. Your rules.

You will hate it.

Nope, you can't claim that anymore. That is passed, old and tired. Your goons breaking into his home on spurious or nonexistent charges does not mean he has to release their BOGUS reasons for doing so.

Dance around court eunuch. Dance.
Why did trump have classified materials at his Florida golf club? Why didn't he return them to the National Archives? I'm sure he will allow everything to be unsealed because he has nothing to hide......right?

I have no idea, I am not in the FBI nor do I have access to what they thought he had. We will get to find out what they were looking for if Trump allows the warrant to be unsealed.

With any luck we will get to see that soon along with the list of what was taken.

Do you agree it would be in the best interest of the country for such things to be made public?

Let me put this to you another way. The FBI searches your house on completely made up, BS charges. No matter what you say, many people say the onus is now on YOU to prove that YOU are innocent.

Huh.

Do we have anything in our Constitution like that, Libertarian? Anything like....innocent until proven guilty?

You don't care. And now we don't either.

Live with it or don't.

Why did trump have classified materials at his Florida golf club? Why didn't he return them to the National Archives? I'm sure he will allow everything to be unsealed because he has nothing to hide......right?

Not on him, on the crooked FBI and DOJ.

If the FBI came and raided your home for no reason, the entire BEDROCK of our so-called, now expired "justice system" is NOT that you have to prove your innocence.

You all have no idea what a giant beast you awakened.

No.

Your side invokes "best interest of the country" never expecting to ever, EVER have to live to those standards yourselves.

As of Monday, those rules are over. Your game, your rules.

You will hate it.

Once again, you live your life by pure emotion, I do not live that way.

I honestly could not care less if it is released or not. My life does not change one way or the other.

That you are so distraught over this is fascinating to watch

Half this thread:

I DON'T LIKE TRUMP!!! THEREFORE HE HAS TO PROVE HE IS INNOCENT OF WHATEVER CHARGES THE BUREAUCRACY CAN COOK UP!!!

Cretins.

Let me put this to you another way. The FBI searches your house on completely made up, BS charges. No matter what you say, many people say the onus is now on YOU to prove that YOU are innocent.

I would do everything I could to prove I was innocent.

Hell, I am doing the same thing right now with the IRS.

Why would anyone not do such a thing?

Once again, you live your life by pure emotion, I do not live that way.

I honestly could not care less if it is released or not. My life does not change one way or the other.

That you are so distraught over this is fascinating to watch

This is not emotion, you complete bootlicker.

This is indignation. OTOH. You were not outraged by injustice. You just took puerile glee in people being upset. Look, you're still doing it.

That's who YOU are.

Of course trump will sign off on unsealing the warrant, etc. All his MAGA-warriors know that, right?

Half this thread:

I DON'T LIKE TRUMP!!! THEREFORE HE HAS TO PROVE HE IS INNOCENT OF WHATEVER CHARGES THE BUREAUCRACY CAN COOK UP!!!

Cretins.

I am not asking him to prove he is innocent. He has made claims since the search about it, I would like him to support those claims. Especially considering how easy it would be to do so.

I am not asking him to prove he is innocent. He has made claims since the search about it, I would like him to support those claims. Especially considering how easy it would be to do so.

It's not that kind of game anymore.

I know you don't understand, and I don't care.

Cry about it. I don't care about that either. That's not emotion, Mac. That's pure calculation

I would do everything I could to prove I was innocent.

Hell, I am doing the same thing right now with the IRS.

Why would anyone not do such a thing?

Trump makes wild accusations and then blocks access to any information that would prove or disprove them

Forum List

Back