Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

This is not emotion, you complete bootlicker.

This is indignation. OTOH. You were not outraged by injustice. You just took puerile glee in people being upset. Look, you're still doing it.

That's who YOU are.

You are ranting about hate and then say it is not emotion.

The scary thing here is that indignation is also an emotion, and one would think a school teacher would know this.

True, I did, and do take glee in your emotional rantings.

It is not my fault you are so entertaining.

You are ranting about hate and then say it is not emotion.

The scary thing here is that indignation is also an emotion, and one would think a school teacher would know this.

True, I did, and do take glee in your emotional rantings.

It is not my fault you are so entertaining.

Indignation about injustice--about our formerly great nation being turned into a tin pot dictatorship--is much elevated over gleefully dancing around over people being indignant about that.

LIBERTARIAN. Sure.

We don't care.

Your game, your rules.

You will hate it.

But we will win, where you could not.
We know you don’t care

That is why you so readily parrot Trump’s lies without having any proof

Want to tell us more about your Stolen Election fantasies?

It's not that kind of game anymore.

I know you don't understand, and I don't care.

Cry about it. I don't care about that either. That's not emotion, Mac. That's pure calculation
trump's going to allow the unsealing of the warrant, etc. tomorrow, right? And then we get to see the inventory including the classified material.

We know you don’t care

That is why you so readily parrot Trump’s lies without having any proof

Want to tell us more about your Stolen Election fantasies?

Neither want nor am beholden to tell you one darn thing.

Your game, your rules.

You will hate it. I don't care.

Pure emotion, not one ounce of logic or reason.

I am beating you with all three--logic, reason, AND emotion--all over these boards. It started when you took gleeful joy in the unelected bureaucracies crapping all over our constitution. You're called on it, so now you want to call me "emotional".

Pathetic.

I have no idea, I am not in the FBI nor do I have access to what they thought he had. We will get to find out what they were looking for if Trump allows the warrant to be unsealed.

With any luck we will get to see that soon along with the list of what was taken.

Do you agree it would be in the best interest of the country for such things to be made public?
The FBI and the DOJ has fucked over Trump and conservatives non stop the past several years. They have also been covering for Biden. The FBI was given leeway when they investigated Trump for 3 fucking years for Russian collusion, but in the end we found out that the whole thing was a lie and they got warrants based on completely fabricated lies..... but now we are supposed to believe that THIS warrant is super trustworthy?

I, along with many other people, believe that they are just using "collecting National Archive documents" as a cover to investigate January 6th. This all looks shady as fuck. Expecting us to trust the FBI at this point is frankly insane.

I am beating you with all three--logic, reason, AND emotion--all over these boards. It started when you took gleeful joy in the unelected bureaucracies crapping all over our constitution. You're called on it, so now you want to call me "emotional".

Pathetic.

More emotion, nothing else.

You think that calling me names is beating me, you think that saying mean things about me is beating me.

All of that is based on your emotions, nothing else.

Forum List

Back