Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

The court eunuchs are losing so badly

We love to see it
Crooked Donnie has till 3 PM tomorrow to decide whether search warrant information can be released to his loyal followers

Wanna bet he has no balls?

So lessee: it took Garland three days to come up with: "I ordered this, the FBI are good people who follow the law, and, this is all I can say at this time!"

In two minutes, he managed to promote numerous lies:
  1. The order was not court-approved. It was "approved" by a local magistrate already famous for his anti-Trump bias.
  2. It was NOT authorized by any federal court. The magistrate is a local judge who until recently, was just a practicing lawyer who had ties to defending Epstein.
  3. He skates around the issue of probable cause--- just what WAS the probable cause to raid a president's home? The question everyone wants answered.
  4. The receipt for the absconded property was NOT left with the property owner because they waited until Trump was not even in the state.
  5. Law prevents disclosure? So, Garland would say more but the law just wouldn't allow him? C'mon. The guy told us nothing the world didn't already know.
I'm calling bullshit. This is the best they got after three days raiding a president's home? Garland just finished his career.
Why did trump have classified materials at his Florida golf club? Why didn't he return them to the National Archives?

Crooked Donnie has till 3 PM tomorrow to decide whether search warrant information can be released to his loyal followers

Wanna bet he has no balls?

Nope, you can't claim that anymore. That is passed, old and tired. Your goons breaking into his home on spurious or nonexistent charges does not mean he has to release their BOGUS reasons for doing so.

Dance around court eunuch. Dance.

Nope, you can't claim that anymore. That is passed, old and tired. Your goons breaking into his home on spurious or nonexistent charges does not mean he has to release their BOGUS reasons for doing so.

Dance around court eunuch. Dance.
Nothing has passed

Trump has till 3 PM to decide whether he wants to back up his claims of an illegal raid with the actual facts

He can’t claim they are “Bogus” while he doesn’t allow anyone to see them

How do you know they are spurious or nonexistent?

You are once again being driven 100% by your emotions.

You have no capacity for rational thought at this point

Please outline for me what would be the terrible, terrible information Trump would be hiding in his home GIVEN all the BS the FBI had put him through in the past, given that he has been cooperating. Given the FBI history with the FISA warrants.

Go ahead, tell me how much you court eunuchs love you some bureaucrats with guns

Nothing has passed

Trump has till 3 PM to decide whether he wants to back up his claims of an illegal raid with the actual facts

He can’t claim they are “Bogus” while he doesn’t allow anyone to see them

He can claim whatever he wants. He learned it from you people. And we are now here for it.

Your rules. Your game.

You will hate it.

Please outline for me what would be the terrible, terrible information Trump would be hiding in his home GIVEN all the BS the FBI had put him through in the past, given that he has been cooperating

I have no idea, I am not in the FBI nor do I have access to what they thought he had. We will get to find out what they were looking for if Trump allows the warrant to be unsealed.

With any luck we will get to see that soon along with the list of what was taken.

Do you agree it would be in the best interest of the country for such things to be made public?

He can claim whatever he wants. He learned it from you people. And we are now here for it.

Your rules. Your game.

You will hate it.

Typical Trump

He brags about his College Grades and threatens to sue anyone who releases his grades

He promises to release his taxes and then blocks any access to them

He now claims the Search Warrant is a fraud and will block the public from seeing the warrant

Forum List

Back