Attorney General Merrick Garland set to make statement, days after FBI raid on Trump home at Mar-a-Lago

I was really surprised that, after pussy footing around threats to the DOJ and FBI and the warrant-issuing judge, Garland didn't say, "Please don't shoot me."
I'm sure that surprised you con-sidering the violence inherent in the MAGA-Right.

The FBI is getting clobbered for not revealing whats going on. Why the fuck would Trump bail them out? Politics bro.
No they are not "getting clobbered"....step away from the MAGA-Republican bubble.

As I said, they can release official statements to the media. Why the pomp and circumstance?

Trump never had the warrant to begin with, Eric Trump said as much on the night of the raid, so there was no fight to be had, Gator. You can't fight the unsealing of a warrant you've never seen or been given privy to.
trump's lawyers were given the warrant as per law...and given the inventory of what was taken in the search as per law.

Are you an idiot? <rhetorical question>

He's waiting for the rat-faced SCOTUS reject obviously.
What's trump afraid of? Why did he even have classified documents at his little golf club in the first place?

FZ56e2OXwAMEBfC

That comes once they file charges

Why would they release documents now?
So it was just a fishing expedition. Go figure. Pelosi rotted your brain, the government is supposed to know what they are doing or passing before they do it. Irresponsible nonsense, you truly are a good liberal trooper. Pathetic.

So it was just a fishing expedition. Go figure. Pelosi rotted your brain, the government is supposed to know what they are doing or passing before they do it. Irresponsible nonsense, you truly are a good liberal trooper. Pathetic.

The Trump Search Warrant is PERFECT

Forum List

Back