Attorneys for President Trump send author of falsified book cease and desist order

Once again Trump tries to silence the freedom of speech and his zealots celebrate it happening

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I understand the author is known for making shit up but why didnt bannon clarify if it was bullshit?

I understand the author is known for making shit up but why didnt bannon clarify if it was bullshit?

I don't think anybody has ever claimed that the author makes everything up, and Trump's quick and angry response towards Bannon and the author is telling. Something hit a little too close to home.

I don't think anybody has ever claimed that the author makes everything up, and Trump's quick and angry response towards Bannon and the author is telling. Something hit a little too close to home.
I didnt say everything. But he is known to falsify stuff. He has a history of it.
Trump was very defensive about it, thats for sure.

Authors have been writing bullshit books about presidents for decades, claiming inside scoops from anonymous sources. Up until now presidents have accepted that it comes with the territory. Then President Snowflake entered the Oval Office.

President Trump has something SORELY lacking in this country nowadays its called LOYALTY so he of course defends himself and his family.

President Trump has something SORELY lacking in this country nowadays its called LOYALTY so he of course defends himself and his family.

Trump only cares about loyalty to Trump.

Yeah, like when he dictated talking points to Donnie jr. on the Russian meetings, then said he didn't and Junior was speaking for himself. heh... you must be nuts... Trump would throw any of them under the bus in a heartbeat....

Trump only cares about loyalty to Trump.
President Trump is loyal to those loyal to him...that's how things work. I am loyal to those loyal to me...why would I be loyal to people who hate me and wish me harm?

Trump legal team blasts explosive Michael Wolff book in cease-and-desist letter

Tsk Tsk. Making up quotes and changing others is never good. Just messed with the bull on this one jackass. For anyone who doubts this clown has a history of this read his own wikipedia he has gotten in trouble for this in the past as well.
Anyone know which ethnic group Michael Wolff belongs to?
Jewish of course.
Yeah, I noticed your links in your signature, you white supremist puke.

Forum List

Back