Audio proves who shot down plane

That is not proof, creating a false audio is child's play. Maybe it is true. But events like this are so helpful in times of war, they can be ginned up. Hearst said as he created the Spanish American War, just print the headlines I give you and there will be war.

Remember the Maine. Most believe today it was an coal dust accident.

I agree. Propaganda is a weapon, a very powerful weapon. Organizations like BBC, CNN, etc. have blood on their hands.

As does FOX then:

US believes Russia provided separatists with missile that shot down airliner | Fox News

What is your plan? Should the US attack Russia? I am just curious. What is your objective that you would like to achieve from a Russo-American war?

I agree. Propaganda is a weapon, a very powerful weapon. Organizations like BBC, CNN, etc. have blood on their hands.

As does FOX then:

US believes Russia provided separatists with missile that shot down airliner | Fox News

What is your plan? Should the US attack Russia? I am just curious. What is your objective that you would like to achieve from a Russo-American war?

No war, the US announced more economic sanctions, and again, Europe is with us, AGAIN.

As does FOX then:

No war, the US announced more economic sanctions, and again, Europe is with us, AGAIN.

Let us see where it goes. I hope 'us' and Europe will bring Russia to its knees real fast.

Russia is the one with blood on their hands. They supplied and trained the rebels with the missile system. Europe will need to stand with the US this time and slam Russia with some serious economic sanctions. Yes, they should be brought to their knees.

There should be no doubt what brought Malaysian Airline MH17 to the ground.

The brightest star - Krystal Ball - on the most honest cable networks - MSNBC - received a phone call from Kiev by a sergeant who could see the plane hit by gas coming from Howard Stern's ass.

GOOGLE it.

Humor is completely lost on these shitlib political robots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let us see where it goes. I hope 'us' and Europe will bring Russia to its knees real fast.

As do I, Putin carries his Soviet history with him.

Sanctions are hurting Europe more than Russia, is the funny thing about it. I like how Europe is totally undermining itself by sticking with a sinking ship like the US. If they take further steps in regards to sanctions they will undermine the future economic viability of the EU.

Ukraine crisis: Russia sanctions would hurt Germany's growth - Telegraph

http://rt.com/business/173760-eu-us-sanctions-aeb/

I do not think that the US is a sinking ship by any stretch of imagination. But the US is not immune to wrong policy decisions.

Armed Rebels Demand Emergency Workers Hand Over Bodies From Plane

July 20, 2014, 7:57 AM EDT

HRABOVE, Ukraine (AP) — Armed rebels forced emergency workers to hand over all 196 bodies recovered from the Malaysia Airlines crash site and then had them loaded onto refrigerated train cars bound for a rebel-held city, Ukrainian officials and monitors said Sunday.

So much for cooperation from the "separatists".

More evidence of the location where the rocket was deployed.

Forum List

Back