Audio Tapes Prove Trump Right Again

Audio tapes prove Donald Trump right again concerning Bill Clinton's sexual abuses of women:

Trump Was Right AGAINā€¦ Check Out What Bill Clinton Said In Audio Tapes ā€“ BB4SP
taken from your link:

Clintonā€™s close allies tried to paint Jones as ā€œtrailer trash,ā€ looking to get rich off the president after she accused him of exposing himself and asking her to kiss his genitalia. In 1998, the lawsuit she brought against him was dismissed, but when Jones appealed the decision, Clinton ended up paying her $850,000 to drop the suit.

During their talk, Branch said that while Clinton may have shown remorse for his affair with Monica Lewinski, he certainly didnā€™t show any in private. In fact, according to Branch, any contrition needed to be ā€œcoachedā€ out of Clinton.

ā€œWhat contrition there was had to be coached out of him, because I sure didnā€™t feel it tonight,ā€ Branch said in the tape. ā€œI mean, there wasnā€™t even a glimmer of ā€˜Iā€™m sorry, I let you down...
meaning me, not that I asked for it or anything. ā€˜I see the hurt in peopleā€™s eyes who believed in me.ā€™ I didnā€™t sense any of that on a personal level.ā€

The conversation also revealed what many of us already knew ā€“ that Hillary Clinton is an ice princess only concerned with political aspirations. When Branch asked how the various allegations were affecting their marriage, Bill Clinton said Hillary was more concerned about him losing his job than she was about their relationship.

ā€œ[Clintonā€™s] answer was not about the relationship. His answer was ā€˜Hillary was more upset about the impeachment than I was,ā€™ā€ Branch said.

The pressure on Hillary must be getting to her supporters. Their comments are turning into gibberish.

The pressure on Hillary must be getting to her supporters. Their comments are turning into gibberish.

Jwoodie, you must be right about Hillary's supporters:
upload_2016-1-10_18-59-52.png

Forum List

Back