Austin name change...any ideas?

Obamastan

Moon Bat Town

New Ho Chin Minh City

Actually they should name it Franklinville because of Franklin's great BBQ but the Liberals would think that was racist or something.

Texas is full of great Conservative people but Austin is an embarrassment to the state. Just like the Black ghettos of Houston and Dallas. Sheila Jackson Lee, really?

Obamastan

Moon Bat Town

New Ho Chin Minh City

Actually they should name it Franklinville because of Franklin's great BBQ but the Liberals would think that was racist or something.

Texas is full of great Conservative people but Austin is an embarrassment to the state. Just like the Black ghettos of Houston and Dallas. Sheila Jackson Lee, really?
Agree...especially on Franklins...

Obamastan

Moon Bat Town

New Ho Chin Minh City

I ate there not long after it first opened. I was in Austin on business. The wait in line back then was only about 30 minutes. I hear it can be several hours now.

I am sure there are other places but Franklin's is the only place I have eaten brisket as good as what I can do myself.

Obamastan

Moon Bat Town

New Ho Chin Minh City

I ate there not long after it first opened. I was in Austin on business. The wait in line back then was only about 30 minutes. I hear it can be several hours now.

I am sure there are other places but Franklin's is the only place I have eaten brisket as good as what I can do myself.
When relatives from NY visit, they get there at 630 in the morning for an 11 o'clock open....

Forum List

Back