Austria Elects Europe’s First Far-Right President Since WWII!

What do Jews have to with anything?
The Genocidal EU Plot and the Jews Behind It

The EU is a jewish plot to control ALL European countries by allowing white genocide aka "immigration" aka "asylum seekers" from non white countries. There was no way they were going to let an ANTI EU politician win the presidency when he could have dissolved the lower house and called new elections where his party would have won damn near half the seats and taken Austria OUT of the EU. The Jews ultimate goal is destruction of the White/European race.

The Daily Stormer is an American Neo-Nazi and white supremacist news and commentary website..... so I guess we know what you are.

Just figuring that out, huh? He's not alone here, you know.

The EU is a jewish plot to control ALL European countries by allowing white genocide aka "immigration" aka "asylum seekers" from non white countries. There was no way they were going to let an ANTI EU politician win the presidency when he could have dissolved the lower house and called new elections where his party would have won damn near half the seats and taken Austria OUT of the EU. The Jews ultimate goal is destruction of the White/European race.

The Daily Stormer is an American Neo-Nazi and white supremacist news and commentary website..... so I guess we know what you are.

I guess I never paid much attention. But really, geeze Louise.

I know. It's kind of jarring. There have got to be two dozen just like him.

I think Steve McGarrett is the worst.. he's says some downright disturbing things at times.. and that Avatar.

I think Steve McGarrett is the worst.. he's says some downright disturbing things at times.. and that Avatar.

I dunno. Steve is in your face, at least. The worst ones try to hide.

Odium here is a lefty......kind of an oddity among his bigot support group.

I dunno. Steve is in your face, at least. The worst ones try to hide.

Odium here is a lefty......kind of an oddity among his bigot support group.

Yeah, but that Avatar is disgusting. And oddly, yes, there are more than a few lefties here who have some severe issues with Jews....

This thread is gold. Where did the OP go???

I'll tell you what's gold....the below, that's 0.4% of just 1% and he has NO powers to do anything, now that's GOLD, IMPOTENT gold.

CjJbCdiWsAAw2o0.jpg

I'm not seeing Steve McGarrett's comments, did he delete them?

I'm not seeing Steve McGarrett's comments, did he delete them?

No, not on this thread.... my statements were more general. I just think depicting African Americans as chimpanzees is, well, you know, pretty disgusting. And I don't offend easily.

This thread is gold. Where did the OP go???

Here's more gold, this is 24 ct-gold.

The blue are all the areas that voted for Hofer.

The green are all the areas that voted for Van der Bellen and his 0.4% of just 1%.

CjEzHROWYAANZjp.jpg

Muslims are going to get the modern version of the Crusades they've been begging for.

What does that mean? Muslims are going to be slaughtered in great numbers? Gee....that's already happening. How lucky is that?!

Correction, Muslims are slaughtering each other in great numbers. Europeans will probably start by stopping Muslim migration and destruction of their culture and societies, and if that doesn't help it will escalate from there.

Forum List

Back