Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It appears he is backtracking. He did leave open a referendum if there is more centralization or if Turkey joins. But it's pretty obvious that he has changed his position. He wants to win.
Its a strange one.I think the Brexit fall out must have rattled him. Cant think of any other reason he would flip.

Tommy taking on the English supporters when he was younger.

Greg

I am not.

I will be imbuing in a Bruichladdich 16, a Macallan 12 and a Bookers later.

Bruichladdich 16, an excellent choice.

We have been given an Glendiddich 30, we've had this since February unopened, we might open it in November when I'm officially allowed to have a drink again

It's description is: Finely balanced, with substantial oak matched by fruit and luscious sherry notes.

Palate: Complex and seductively woody, emphasised by a floral sweetness.

Finish: Exceedingly long, honeyed and warm.

I am distantly related to the original owners and distillers of Glenfiddich.

They don't make Bruichladdich 16 any more, and it's hard to buy. So I bought a half dozen bottles and drink it slowly.

Hey; you left out your Nazi shit. Good for you!!

Greg

It could be possible to have a normal discussion with Toro, like I'm able to have normal discussions with Roudy, ironrosie, The Professor, Mindful and jroc and vice-versa.
With Toro no.
She is a frustrated lesbian.

i-spent-30-minutes-talking-to-them-until-the-barman-told-me-they-were-umbrellas-women-in-burka.jpg

Move to another country Tommy. South Africa would be good for you.

Or even better Saudi Arabia.
He has those two faggots kissing in his signature. He a KNOWN homo is crying out for his need of a buck negro.

I'll give The Skinhead a thrill now. One of my Uncle's has just texted me, his name is :popcorn:

:popcorn:

ADOLF :eek-52: :smoke:

Adolf has been a popular name for more than 300 years in my nation.

Better than Britain, where the most popular name is now Mohammed, Mohammed is such a good British name :rolleyes-41:

Over 100 posts on this thread and about 5 are on topic.

USMB should open a kiddies corner for rwnj types to wank each other off over their sick fantasies.

USMB should open a kiddies corner for rwnj types to wank each other off over their sick fantasies.

What about your sick fantasies? Wanting to have sex with black men, probably wanting to be whipped by a butch lesbian wearing an SS uniform, those are just two of your sick fantasies.

Don't say they aren't your fantasies, your unhealthy obsession with black men and your bizarre Nazi fetish, both suggest that these are some of your fantasies.

Why else do you constantly babble about it all, your mind is consumed with this crap.

How many other men in their mid-50s who state they're Hetereosexual would have THIS picture as a sig line? You're not normal.

images

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Just shut the hell up you lying ass weasel.

He's just mentioned family stuff below deck, he's a sad loser who's SO fucking unpopular he has to bump his own thread.

Have you ever seen anyone defend him when he gets his ass handed to him? No, that's because nobody likes him, even the 4 people who sort of like him NEVER get into threads to defend him when he's having his ass handed to him.

WTF are you babbling about?

You know nothing about nothing, you know even less about my nation, our politics, our leaders. You post another ridiculous and inaccurately titled thread, you're a laugh a minute.
My goodness you are trolling.

Say's the Troll, so now from the 4 people who seem to like The Skinhead, we've had 2 post in this thread, just the other 2 to post now and then that's The Skinhead's limit.

Ravi's in the small group who have psychological issues and are obsessed with me, she's so obsessed she mentions me in threads that have nothing to do with me.

Ravi darling, get help with your problems please.

He has those two faggots kissing in his signature. He a KNOWN homo is crying out for his need of a buck negro.

I'll give The Skinhead a thrill now. One of my Uncle's has just texted me, his name is :popcorn:

Better than Britain, where the most popular name is now Mohammed, Mohammed is such a good British name :rolleyes-41:
Why would anyone be surprised that Adolf is a very popular name in Austria?

Off topic, but my spell check didn't even recognize the word Austria.

Go and grab your dildo you sick weirdo.

Would you prefer Mohammed?

Go and grab your dildo you sick weirdo.
Can it with the sex talk, creeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back