AUSTRIAN TRAIN STATION a NO-GO Zone for women because of Muslim migrants

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The leftwing turds continue to defend these animals and pretend they are no threat, but they continue to be embarrassed.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

Hordes of predatory Muslim migrants have turned an Austrian train station into a 'no-go zone' for local women, who dub the station 'The Terminus of Fear'.

The men fight, they fall down, the vomit, they defecate in the bushes on the greensward outside the station entrance, women told MailOnline.

Linz Station has become a gathering point for migrants rejected by Germany at the border a few miles away - drawn to its free internet, cheap drink, fast-food joints and heated passenger halls as they calculate their next move.

But pack mentality has set in, creating a 'Cologne-light' mentality, which sees women subjected to having their breasts and buttocks grabbed and the alcohol-fuelled men try to steal kisses, all the while slurring lewd sexual insults in pidgin German.

One woman interviewed by MailOnline outside was too frightened to give her name. But in terse sentences, delivered in the staccato of a firing machine gun, she said: 'Come here at night? I would rather order a taxi straight to hell. 'What's it like? It is terrible. Fearful. I would say shameful. They are predators, they are drunk and they are all over the place.

'I hate what they have turned this into. I am a decent person, I am not a Nazi, not a hater of people. But they have no right to behave the way they do in my city. Or anywhere. How dare they make my station a place of fear.'

The leftwing turds continue to defend these animals and pretend they are no threat, but they continue to be embarrassed.

Hordes of predatory Muslim migrants have turned an Austrian train station into a 'no-go zone' for local women, who dub the station 'The Terminus of Fear'.

The men fight, they fall down, the vomit, they defecate in the bushes on the greensward outside the station entrance, women told MailOnline.

Linz Station has become a gathering point for migrants rejected by Germany at the border a few miles away - drawn to its free internet, cheap drink, fast-food joints and heated passenger halls as they calculate their next move.

But pack mentality has set in, creating a 'Cologne-light' mentality, which sees women subjected to having their breasts and buttocks grabbed and the alcohol-fuelled men try to steal kisses, all the while slurring lewd sexual insults in pidgin German.

One woman interviewed by MailOnline outside was too frightened to give her name. But in terse sentences, delivered in the staccato of a firing machine gun, she said: 'Come here at night? I would rather order a taxi straight to hell. 'What's it like? It is terrible. Fearful. I would say shameful. They are predators, they are drunk and they are all over the place.

'I hate what they have turned this into. I am a decent person, I am not a Nazi, not a hater of people. But they have no right to behave the way they do in my city. Or anywhere. How dare they make my station a place of fear.'
The traitors in Europe need to be strung up.

The traitors in Europe need to strung up.

Angela Merkel should be the first

The traitors in Europe need to strung up.

Angela Merkel should be the first
I would gladly put a bullet through her empty head.

Sounds about right.....tell the citizens to stay home out of fear. Sounds like the typical liberal mentality.

But but but Obama says these refuges are good people :eusa_think:

Indeed. Sounds like the asshole that he is....

Has he apologized for all the US citizens killed by illegals yet?

Um, no. Haven't you heard, illegals have more rights than citizens?

Well they certain get away with tax fraud on a colossal scale. If I filed a return claiming 13 dependents and cashed the umpteen thousand dollar refund check I'm pretty sure the IRS would show up at my door. Illegals steal over $4 billion a year via this scam.

The traitors in Europe need to be strung up.
I agree. But it's up to the people now. If they don't rally and demand the ouster of any politician who does not call for expulsion of these invaders there is nothing more to be said than they deserve what is happening to them.

Something like this could bring about the rise of another Hitler -- and not only in Germany.

But but but Obama says these refuges are good people :eusa_think:

Indeed. Sounds like the asshole that he is....

Has he apologized for all the US citizens killed by illegals yet?

Um, no. Haven't you heard, illegals have more rights than citizens?

Well they certain get away with tax fraud on a colossal scale. If I filed a return claiming 13 dependents and cashed the umpteen thousand dollar refund check I'm pretty sure the IRS would show up at my door. Illegals steal over $4 billion a year via this scam.

After I retired from the Army, I took a job at a large Midwest grocery wholesaler. Huge company. One day the INS came in on a surprise inspection. They found 17 employees with the same SSN.

That's right - all illegals.

The penalty? The company paid a $40,000 fine and that was the end of it.

This "illegal" thing, in my opinion, is nothing more than a con game designed to extort money by the government. Hell, they don't want to get rid of the illegals - they are an ongoing gold mine for Uncle Sugar.

Certain parts of the London, Paris or Denver if you are Anglo or Christian you don't show your face. That's what open immigration and liberalism has gotten us, as a culture.

Forum List

Back