Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN
It's not really about the fact that it is not what it pretends to be. For me it's the fact that someone who is emotionally disturbed is given that kind of power over others.

You mean DT.
I ment exactly what I said. Sorry it confused you.

A person with a SERIOUS mental problem was just elected.
One was elected president last year. Happens.

As if they aren't already ruined...right?
As hard as it is to watch this shit and take it serious....you gotta believe this just furthers the divide between the Dirty Democratic Party and 2,623 counties (30 states)...right?
We might have to learn to embrace the madness, sit back, drink a beer and watch them hang themselves.

The Democrats won yesterday in case you haven't heard.

and the bar has been set to all time lows. May God forgive those who voted for it

-Geaux

Danica Roem defeated incumbent delegate Bob Marshall, who had been elected 13 times over 26 years, for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates. When Roem takes office, she will be the first openly transgender candidate to be elected and serve in a state legislative body.

Elections bring wins for minority, LGBT candidates - CNN
It's not really about the fact that it is not what it pretends to be. For me it's the fact that someone who is emotionally disturbed is given that kind of power over others.

You mean DT.
I ment exactly what I said. Sorry it confused you.

A person with a SERIOUS mental problem was just elected.

That is what I was talking about , serious issues.

a chick with a dick beating a hard core conservative speaks volumes for conservatives.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NEGATIVE
It "speaks volumes" and tells the tale as to just how filthy, disgusting and fucked up in the head that some citizens of Virginia actually are.

affirmative - seeing RW homophobes squirm, launching a barrage of excuses is very telling.

your blood pressure is showing sparky ...

as for ME , both my Parents are gone at old age and natural causes so thats how human life naturally goes . But i have thought many times that i am happy that they , especially my Mother doesn't have to see what the USA is becoming !!
My mom is still here. She basically buries her head and keeps her self entertained. Her fav saying, "I wouldn't won't to bring any children into the world in this day and age into this mess".

As hard as it is to watch this shit and take it serious....you gotta believe this just furthers the divide between the Dirty Democratic Party and 2,623 counties (30 states)...right?
We might have to learn to embrace the madness, sit back, drink a beer and watch them hang themselves.

Nope. No democrat would own installing a dude dressed like a woman in any leadership position.

Demoquacks vote on emotion, much like they comment on this forum. They feel warm and fuzzy embracing freaks and being inclusive
She posts, in the thread about a conservative whining because of an emotion :laugh:

You have lost what little credibilty you had with your whore comment, old man.

You're a hypocrite and a misogynist. Wear your new label with pride. You earned it.

It looks like the people of that district got tired of voting for a career politician.

kicked the butt of the loon who wrote the bathroom bill...

you seem to be missing that message. maybe that's why you're a broke loser.

just saying.

We let liberals teach okay? That's where it started! Had we not allowed their crap in schools it never would have become public policy!
------------------------------------------------------ 100 percent correct ,!!

It's not helping them. They would be much better off speaking to the middle class.

Why do trumpanzees and fake christians always focus on naughty body parts?

a chick with a dick beating a hard core conservative speaks volumes for conservatives.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NEGATIVE
It "speaks volumes" and tells the tale as to just how filthy, disgusting and fucked up in the head that some citizens of Virginia actually are.
Ah....maybe they don't fixate on naughty body parts while pretending to be "disgusted" like some trumpanzees do.

Forum List

Back