AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

[Q

You shit in your mess kit when you voted for Obama and bitch about Trump's lack of military service.

The word for that is hypocrisy.

Kind of like Obama calling Bush's debt "unpatriotic" and then turning around and adding $10 trillion of his own to it.

You tell 'em, tiger... but it doesn't change a thing... you did not substantively counter the idea that Herr Drumpf has no competency in military matters.
You have the mind of a drunk toddler. How do you know what he doesn't know? And where were you the last eight years? Obama pulled out of Iraq against military advice and we've been dribbling back in ever since.

Obama saved thousands of American lives getting us out of Iraq.
By creating ISIS? Iraq had calmed down by then so you are full of it.
ISIS grew & strengthened in Syria. Not Iraq.
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? You're brain dead!
They strengthened in Syria & then came into Iraq.

You have the mind of a drunk toddler. How do you know what he doesn't know? And where were you the last eight years? Obama pulled out of Iraq against military advice and we've been dribbling back in ever since.

That is correct. Once they found that the red line Obama drew in Syria was a joke and there were no US support troops in Iraq, they decided to go for it.

If Bruce freakaziod Jenner was being honored for wearing a dress. These same Democrats would have stood up cheering and clapping for 10 minutes. ..... :cuckoo:
if it was a criminal killed by a cop

they would have cheered the criminal for 10 minutes

since they have become the fck the police party
Ah...so I see you not only bought into the lie of the OP, you wish to add to it.
What the OP posted was 100% accurate.

100% a lie.

Iraq was Iraq's responsibility after we left. Had we left a token force there they would have been the ones dying fighting ISIS.

If Bruce freakaziod Jenner was being honored for wearing a dress. These same Democrats would have stood up cheering and clapping for 10 minutes. ..... :cuckoo:

Ah...so I see you not only bought into the lie of the OP, you wish to add to it.

100% a lie.
Only in your world.

it is not a lie the average American knows the party supports cop killers

and that the party hates the police

No, it is not. Go watch the video on youtube or wherever you want. It shows the Dems standing and clapping.
--LOL

yeah sure

One of the snowflakes' favorite Presidents was a draft dodger - Slick Willy.
Doesn't matter... we're not talking about them, now... we're talking about Draft Dodger Drumpf.

Clinton lied to avoid the draft. Trump, like many other Republican and Democrat politicians used the draft exemption as it was intended to be used.

Nothing funny about the draft dodger Clinton.

"While Clinton was a student at Oxford, he was drafted and supposed to be inducted into the army in July 1969, but Arkansas Senator William Fulbright allegedly pressured Colonel Eugene Holmes, the head of the ROTC program at the University of Arkansas, to admit Clinton into the ROTC – which would result in a different draft classification for Clinton and allow him to receive a deferment. Clinton had promised to leave Oxford and enroll in law school at the University of Arkansas in order to enter the ROTC program and receive a draft deferment since the military required a student to be attending classes full-time before they could be admitted to a University’s ROTC program. Colonel Holmes supposedly bent to the pressure and admitted Clinton to the ROTC program which resulted in Clinton receiving a deferment that allowed him to avoid induction into the Army. However, instead of enrolling at the University of Arkansas and joining the ROTC, Clinton returned to England for another year at Oxford. The temporary ROTC status was enough to keep Clinton out of the Army."

How did Clinton dodge the draft?

Although what he did may not have been against the law, Clinton’s broken promises and contradictory statements about his efforts to avoid the draft were prime examples of the kind of self-serving doublespeak that later earned him the sobriquet “Slick Willie.” As Maraniss concluded in his Clinton biography, First in His Class:

Bill Clinton, Felonious Draft Dodger?
Doesn't matter... we're not talking about Bubba and his draft-dodging... we're talking about Draft Dodger Drumpf and HIM not knowing shit about the Military.

DO try to stay focused, eh?

Getting legitimate draft deferments is not draft dodging. You are the one that needs to stay focused.
If you actively pursued them to avoid the draft then it is dodging the draft. Just like getting daddy to get you in the Guard.

it is not a lie the average American knows the party supports cop killers

and that the party hates the police
Republicans support the police killing black people. Armed, not armed, guilty., innocent - makes no difference,. Hell, they even gunned down a 12 year old kid.

That is correct. Once they found that the red line Obama drew in Syria was a joke and there were no US support troops in Iraq, they decided to go for it.
The red line thast forced Assad to give up his chemical weapons? That red line, jackass?

100% a lie.
Nope.

If you actively pursued them to avoid the draft then it is dodging the draft. Just like getting daddy to get you in the Guard.
I was one of those people who got drafted during the Vietnam war (April 1970)

Believe me, nobody wanted to go, and avoiding being drafted was the national sport among the young people, 18 to 26 year olds.

I don't blame anyone who gamed the system and avoided being conscripted.

They were smarter than me. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Quick explanation you will not understand because you have a lack of oxygen to your brain for keeping "the donalds" member in your mouth so long.
"the gropenfuherer" dodged the draft with a chickenshit excuse of bone spurs.
The draft was being used then, numb nuts.
During President Obamas' college years there was no call to duty via the draft.
Once again, you won't understand it but we try to help those less fortunate.
:2up:

[

Nice try at deflection, though...

Sorry but I didn't vote for Trump so I don't have to defend him...
So, you're inability to substantively address the counterpoint - namely, Drump's lack of military experience - stems from other things.

Understood.

...I doubt you have any convictions whatsoever about the President having served in the military...
Incorrect.

Personally, I am a US Army veteran - having served in war-time, although not in a war-theater, and in a REMF -caliber support role.

I think it is important that a Commander-in-Chief have prior military experience and some knowledge of the military, whenever practicable.

Trouble is, sometimes it's impractical, and must occupy a lower priority, when the candidate with military experience turns out to be a bumbler or asshat.

Consequently, my 'conviction' is that it's important, but that it does not trump all other considerations.

...Just sounded like typical Moon Bat hate against Trump. Hiding behind a "Centralist" title doesn't change it.
Stating that Herr Drumpf doesn't know shit about the military is not LibTard Speech.

His lack of military experience is established FACT.

But thank you for playing.

Consolation prizes may be claimed tomorrow during normal business hours... second door on the Right.

-------------------

Next slide, please.

You shit in your mess kit when you voted for Obama and bitch about Trump's lack of military service.

I was one of those people who got drafted during the Vietnam war (April 1970)

Believe me, nobody wanted to go, and avoiding being drafted was the national sport among the young people, 18 to 26 year olds.

I don't blame anyone who gamed the system and avoided being conscripted. ...... :cool:

I don't blame anyone. But admit it. I had my student deferment but was planning on college all along.

You must have pulled a low lottery number.

Trump's vulgar display of using that poor woman for political gain was disgusting. Her husband died because of a poorly planned Yemen raid that was planned over dinner by Trump, Bannon, and Kushner. Pitiful.

Forum List

Back