Awkward moment after ruling on Affirmative Action

Once SCOTUS struck down Affirmative Action, I can only imagine how Justice K. Brown felt. I mean, Joe Biden used Affirmative Action selecting her stating he was going to find him a Black woman for the job.

Does anyone think she understood the fact that the court she now sits on just ruled her appointment as illegitimate? I realize she does not know what a woman is, so does this mean she will not be smart enough to figure this out?

4425.jpg

At least those that did earn the right to sit on SCOTUS understand that skin color means nothing, its all about ones character and ability.

ClarenceThomas2017_FB.99b90da580e7fd4970f0c179b545a680.jpg

Of course she is affirmative action and Biden hired her for racist reasons and he broke us law when he hired her.

Biden of course famously said "I will put a black woman on the supreme court". Which means he would not nominate a male there, or a non black person which by it's very definition is discrimination.

Which of course is against us laws.

I am sure they are yet they are not part of the conversation since I am not a Democrat, since you feel the need to be a knee-jerk black man-hater I can tell why you think as you do.
You sound like every democrat that is in that tent.
You post as a democrat, you vote as a democrat.
By golly, all the democrats even like you.
You're a democrat by proxy

Once SCOTUS struck down Affirmative Action, I can only imagine how Justice K. Brown felt. I mean, Joe Biden used Affirmative Action selecting her stating he was going to find him a Black woman for the job.

Does anyone think she understood the fact that the court she now sits on just ruled her appointment as illegitimate? I realize she does not know what a woman is, so does this mean she will not be smart enough to figure this out?

4425.jpg

At least those that did earn the right to sit on SCOTUS understand that skin color means nothing, its all about ones character and ability.

ClarenceThomas2017_FB.99b90da580e7fd4970f0c179b545a680.jpg

I would imagine she does not give a flying fuck what people like you think about her. Her experience was far superior to anyone that Trump put on the court and she is only 52, long after you and Thomas are dead she will still be a SCOTUS Justice

Its a psychological attachment something you can't fathom.
only racist think someone’s race determines their character…i agree you have a psychological problem…it’s called being a racist

only racist think someone’s race determines their character…i agree you have a psychological problem…it’s called being a racist
I never said that you have repeatedly yet it doesn't make it true it just means you are five years old.

How can race not be ideological when it is never consistently applied?
the only people that treat people inconsistently because of their race along are racist

racism is ideological

race isn’t

Forum List

Back