Awkward moment after ruling on Affirmative Action

So leftism is a race? Conservatism? A race?

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?
Race is ideologically defined. What else would you call definitions like tbe “one drop” rule?

Race is ideologically defined.
Oh they are? So tell me genius

1. what are, for example, Asians required to think to be Asian?
2. Who decides what Asians are required to think?
3. If a ginger red headed Irish person has these same beliefs, you’re saying they are Asian?

Actually, I’d like for you to go down the line of races and tell me what each is required to believe

What is awkward is that Clarence Thomas cannot see the irony of denying same sex marriage rights while he maintains a mixed race marriage.
The difference is, you cannot control race, but you can control sexual behavior.

3. If a ginger red headed Irish person has these same beliefs, you’re saying they are Asian?

Actually, I’d like for you to go down the line of races and tell me what each is required to believe
You can't reason with the mixed up mind of a Lib. They're the most confused bunch of ideologues on earth. They actually believe that whatever odd thing that pops up in THEIR mind must be true. Period. End of story.

Your pet dog has better judgment and more common sense.

How do you determine whether someone is Black?

Which the state has zero authority to do. Plus as people bought into the bilge of G-dless humanism, this is the end result.

People have an ability to control their religion just as much as their sexuality.
But while you may be born homosexual, you are not born Christian….
you are taught

Forum List

Back