Baby cries on plane, fragile black man cries more and says baby has white privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was only saying what most of the other people (men) on the plane were thinking. I do have kids and I'll tell you I would have figured out a way to shut the kid up. Take him for a walk, go to the restroom, blow in his face, there are things - not cruel - to quiet a kid. Those parents have NO RIGHT to subject every other passenger on the plane to that abuse.

I hear the same garbage in church, and some parents just let it go on. They are IGNORANT, INCONSIDERATE, and OUT OF LINE! Shut your kid up. A minute or two of uncontrolled crying is OK, but if it goes beyond that you have an OBLIGATION to quiet your kid down or remove him from the area. As a minimum, those parents should have been apologizing to everyone on board for subjecting those innocent people to that noise.

He was only saying what most of the other people (men) on the plane were thinking. I do have kids and I'll tell you I would have figured out a way to shut the kid up. Take him for a walk, go to the restroom, blow in his face, there are things - not cruel - to quiet a kid. Those parents have NO RIGHT to subject every other passenger on the plane to that abuse.

I hear the same garbage in church, and some parents just let it go on. They are IGNORANT, INCONSIDERATE, and OUT OF LINE! Shut your kid up. A minute or two of uncontrolled crying is OK, but if it goes beyond that you have an OBLIGATION to quiet your kid down or remove him from the area. As a minimum, those parents should have been apologizing to everyone on board for subjecting those innocent people to that noise.
It's a baby have some consideration for that. Or take the side of the guy acting less mature than a toddler

Last edited:

They're called noise-cancelling headphones. Get some.

Clown world honks never stop!

This is where social media is a beautiful thing. This man's wife gets it. She knows his outsized anger will make them famous in the worst possible way.

Yes, dude, crying babies are annoying. They're supposed to be; that's how they get fed. How do you think the parents feel? You think they love this?

Again. NOISE-CANCELLING HEADPHONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back