Bachmann: Jesus is ‘coming soon’

Its a sad fact we have a lot of crazies in our government. Well unfortunately there are not enough shrinks to go around.

I'd like to add, these are the people who would have no problem throwing a nuke, just to see the face of Jesus. Heck why pay taxes, Jesus is coming, spend up to the limit on that visa bill,
while they buy these unground bunkers and stock up with food and water. What a hoot.

And who exactly is advocating we throw nukes around to see Jesus? I mean other than the twelvers in charge of Iran.

They don't even have nukes. Lots of countries have nukes, Israel among them.

She's a private citizen. She can think and say anything she wants. If you don't like it, pretend she's running for some office and pretend not to vote for her.

Since she is a private citizen it should not be in the news. She is a nutcase.

And YOU are???

A person who lives in reality.

WHAT reality is that Penelope? you call yourself a health care
worker and have no idea upon whom to request a psychiatry
consult.

I'm not a shrink, there are too many literalist who believe this stuff, and its so programed in them and continuously reinforced so I doubt they can be deprogramed.

Most of these people that seem sure Jesus is coming back soon are going to be very disappointed if he does.

They don't know him at all.

Wasn't she one of those who said God told her to run for president? I could be wrong. Pretty sure the two-time loser Rick Perry was one of them. God really is fucking with these dopes.
I don't want a Rapture nut in my corner.

they are not dangerous------in general

Oh I believe they are very dangerous. This apocalypse stuff is real, in Israel they are looking for a perfect red heifer.

The end times are only scary for the wicked.

Most of these people that seem sure Jesus is coming back soon are going to be very disappointed if he does.

They don't know him at all.

That is why they are buying bunkers and stocking up on food, they will be left behind.

Its a sad fact we have a lot of crazies in our government. Well unfortunately there are not enough shrinks to go around.

I'd like to add, these are the people who would have no problem throwing a nuke, just to see the face of Jesus. Heck why pay taxes, Jesus is coming, spend up to the limit on that visa bill,
while they buy these unground bunkers and stock up with food and water. What a hoot.

And who exactly is advocating we throw nukes around to see Jesus? I mean other than the twelvers in charge of Iran.

So the fact that you refuse to answer the question means you made up that bogus accusation?

You are proof we have some crazies outside of government too.
Why are you abusing Penelope?

I'm a bully. I love picking on the mentally challenged.

Wasn't she one of those who said God told her to run for president? I could be wrong. Pretty sure the two-time loser Rick Perry was one of them. God really is fucking with these dopes.

Oh I believe they are very dangerous. This apocalypse stuff is real, in Israel they are looking for a perfect red heifer.

Did they try Walmart? They can probably have on delivered.

Must be Obama. He's the War God of the Liberals.

I heard Alabama had them.

and.....................don't forget to send money
israelairport.jpg

She's a private citizen. She can think and say anything she wants. If you don't like it, pretend she's running for some office and pretend not to vote for her.

Since she is a private citizen it should not be in the news. She is a nutcase.

And YOU are???

A person who lives in reality.

WHAT reality is that Penelope? you call yourself a health care
worker and have no idea upon whom to request a psychiatry
consult.

I'm not a shrink, there are too many literalist who believe this stuff, and its so programed in them and continuously reinforced so I doubt they can be deprogramed.

You seem obsessed with it? You'd best run out and get your hair done just in case.

The end times are only scary for the wicked.

I hope He waits until after Tom Brady wins the Super Bowl.

They are dishonest in their reasons why they support Israel.

but "they" are generally not doing anything------and "they" even if they
listen to that idea in some church (or tent) are mostly there for the
fellowship and entertainment

I truly abhor dishonesty; especially when it's accompanied by a phony smile.
I work with a Born Again who sometimes just can't keep his mouth shut.
That's how I learned about the Rapture.

They are dishonest in their reasons why they support Israel.

but "they" are generally not doing anything------and "they" even if they
listen to that idea in some church (or tent) are mostly there for the
fellowship and entertainment

Fried chicken.

church picnics are fun------who listens to the silly preacher?

Forum List

Back