Bachmann: Jesus is ‘coming soon’

I don't believe that following a being who would trick a man into almost killing his son for shits and giggles is a good thing. I follow the practices of Jesus. God was a cocksucker.

I don't believe that following a being who would trick a man into almost killing his son for shits and giggles is a good thing. I follow the practices of Jesus. God was a cocksucker.

Jesus is cool, what with condemning 90% of all mankind to the Eternal Lake of Fire and all.

Jesus is cool, what with condemning 90% of all mankind to the Eternal Lake of Fire and all.
Jesus came not to condemn men but to save them.

It is written:

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:17,18,19

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) calls in an interview for converting as many people as possible to Christianity because Jesus is “coming soon.”

The 2012 Republican presidential candidate made the comments in a radio interview last week with Tony Perkins, president of the conservative Family Research Council, after both Bachmann and Perkins went on a tour of Israel. The website Right Wing Watch posted audio of the interview.

“We recognize the shortness of the hour,” Bachmann says. “And that’s why we as a remnant want to be faithful in these days and do what it is that the Holy Spirit is speaking to each one of us, to be faithful in the Kingdom and to help bring in as many as we can — even among the Jews — share Jesus Christ with everyone that we possibly can because, again, he’s coming soon.”

Bachmann also says that “the prophets longed to see the days that you and I live in.”

Her takeaway from the trip, she says, is “that the Jewish state of Israel truly is a miracle of the hand of God.” (really a miracle of God, try again lady, a miracle of rifles and bombs , thief, and bloodshed)

Is an adult actually so dense, and to think she was a Representative and was going to run for POTUS. In my opinion she is in need of psychiatric help.

That's what Christians say.

I realize you are a Muslim, but have you never even met a Christian?

"Have a few homosexuals living in your city? Destroy them."

"Look back? Pillar of salt!"

"Kill your son for me."

"I'm just fuckin' with ya."

"Don't forget how compassionate I am or I'll condemn you to a life off eternal suffering."

"What do you mean my book makes no sense?" :dunno:

God never told Abraham to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. God shared with Abraham his plans to destroy it and Abraham interceded, Aaron. Because Abraham was God's friend. The role of Christians is to intercede (pray) for homosexuals. God never told anyone to execute judgment for him. It is God's decision to let His judgment fall. Not mans. God loves you, Aaron. He has great compassion and mercy towards you. He isn't looking for ways to cast you into hell. He is looking to win your heart and give you a new life in His Son. God loves you.

How did he do that?
I would spoon feed it to you by doing a quick Google of "Eternal Lake of Fire", but I'll leave that to you.
Jews don't grow up reading selected verses, we have to read every verse of every chapter from Genesis to Malachi.
Yep, every verse in order, in context.
It makes it much harder to pull a verse out of nowhere and try to convince of us something that isn't in TJS.

"Kill your son for me."

"Don't forget how compassionate I am or I'll condemn you to a life off eternal suffering."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
Sodom was NOT destroyed due to homosexuality.

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) calls in an interview for converting as many people as possible to Christianity because Jesus is “coming soon.”

The 2012 Republican presidential candidate made the comments in a radio interview last week with Tony Perkins, president of the conservative Family Research Council, after both Bachmann and Perkins went on a tour of Israel. The website Right Wing Watch posted audio of the interview.

“We recognize the shortness of the hour,” Bachmann says. “And that’s why we as a remnant want to be faithful in these days and do what it is that the Holy Spirit is speaking to each one of us, to be faithful in the Kingdom and to help bring in as many as we can — even among the Jews — share Jesus Christ with everyone that we possibly can because, again, he’s coming soon.”

Bachmann also says that “the prophets longed to see the days that you and I live in.”

Her takeaway from the trip, she says, is “that the Jewish state of Israel truly is a miracle of the hand of God.” (really a miracle of God, try again lady, a miracle of rifles and bombs , thief, and bloodshed)

Is an adult actually so dense, and to think she was a Representative and was going to run for POTUS. In my opinion she is in need of psychiatric help.

Lemme guess, she has something for sale? How it always works.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"

EKE 16 also tells why Sodom was destroyed and EKE said the Israelites were acting worst than those of Sodom, according to scripture, I believe it was a earthquake or natural disaster, volcano.

Since she is a private citizen it should not be in the news. She is a nutcase.

And YOU are???

A person who lives in reality.

WHAT reality is that Penelope? you call yourself a health care
worker and have no idea upon whom to request a psychiatry
consult.

I'm not a shrink, there are too many literalist who believe this stuff, and its so programed in them and continuously reinforced so I doubt they can be deprogramed.

You seem obsessed with it? You'd best run out and get your hair done just in case.
Ha Ha I don't get my hair done. When I hear talk like this I do find it upsetting, as they are also teaching their kids this, and with all the wackos in the world all it takes is for several to get hold of nukes, just to see the "face of Jesus". I do honestly believe they are sick in the mind to think this.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE
And YOU are???

consult.

I'm not a shrink, there are too many literalist who believe this stuff, and its so programed in them and continuously reinforced so I doubt they can be deprogramed.

You seem obsessed with it? You'd best run out and get your hair done just in case.
Ha Ha I don't get my hair done. When I hear talk like this I do find it upsetting, as they are also teaching their kids this, and with all the wackos in the world all it takes is for several to get hold of nukes, just to see the "face of Jesus". I do honestly believe they are sick in the mind to think this.

I have never heard of any RAPTURE theory that includes----lets nuke the world

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

consult.

Um, they only had swords back then. Pretty hard now days to bring on the rapture with swords.

Its a sad fact we have a lot of crazies in our government. Well unfortunately there are not enough shrinks to go around.

I'd like to add, these are the people who would have no problem throwing a nuke, just to see the face of Jesus. Heck why pay taxes, Jesus is coming, spend up to the limit on that visa bill,
while they buy these unground bunkers and stock up with food and water. What a hoot.
The only person who sounds crazy here is you, dear.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

consult.

That's because it doesn't exist.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

consult.

Somewhere in Joel Joel 1 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre.
Only 4 chapters; take a look.
I don't have time right now as I am humiliating some morons at the moment.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE
consult.

Penelope ---if you actually want people to believe that you are a
health care worker--------you should stop calling psychiatrists
"shrinks" You are using the terminology of gutter bums.
A psychiatrist is not the one who requests a psychiatry consult----
it is the NON psychiatrist who makes that request

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE
consult.

what is in Joel-------poor joel---barely a book

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

consult.

The muslim twelver cult has it.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

what is in Joel-------poor joel---barely a book

What is in Joel?...The word of God.
I would be thrilled to hear one syllable from God, let alone 4 chapters.

Check out...
Joel 2 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Joel 3 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

Forum List

Back