Bachmann: Jesus is ‘coming soon’

"Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law."
bachmann-newsweek-900.jpg

"Have a few homosexuals living in your city? Destroy them."

"Look back? Pillar of salt!"

"Kill your son for me."

"I'm just fuckin' with ya."

"Don't forget how compassionate I am or I'll condemn you to a life off eternal suffering."

"What do you mean my book makes no sense?" :dunno:

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
Sodom was NOT destroyed due to homosexuality.

EKE 16 also tells why Sodom was destroyed and EKE said the Israelites were acting worst than those of Sodom, according to scripture, I believe it was a earthquake or natural disaster, volcano.

And YOU are???

A person who lives in reality.

WHAT reality is that Penelope? you call yourself a health care
worker and have no idea upon whom to request a psychiatry
consult.

I'm not a shrink, there are too many literalist who believe this stuff, and its so programed in them and continuously reinforced so I doubt they can be deprogramed.

You seem obsessed with it? You'd best run out and get your hair done just in case.
Ha Ha I don't get my hair done. When I hear talk like this I do find it upsetting, as they are also teaching their kids this, and with all the wackos in the world all it takes is for several to get hold of nukes, just to see the "face of Jesus". I do honestly believe they are sick in the mind to think this.

I've never heard a Christian talking about doing anything at all with any nukes myself and I'm around a lot of Christians. I think you're the one who's nuts.

"Kill your son for me."

"Don't forget how compassionate I am or I'll condemn you to a life off eternal suffering."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE
consult.

I'm not a shrink, there are too many literalist who believe this stuff, and its so programed in them and continuously reinforced so I doubt they can be deprogramed.

You seem obsessed with it? You'd best run out and get your hair done just in case.
Ha Ha I don't get my hair done. When I hear talk like this I do find it upsetting, as they are also teaching their kids this, and with all the wackos in the world all it takes is for several to get hold of nukes, just to see the "face of Jesus". I do honestly believe they are sick in the mind to think this.

I have never heard of any RAPTURE theory that includes----lets nuke the world

Somewhere in Joel Joel 1 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre.
Only 4 chapters; take a look.
I don't have time right now as I am humiliating some morons at the moment.

Post the scripture. No such scripture exists in Joel. Put it up here for everyone to see.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"

EKE 16 also tells why Sodom was destroyed and EKE said the Israelites were acting worst than those of Sodom, according to scripture, I believe it was a earthquake or natural disaster, volcano.

consult.

I've never heard a Christian talking about doing anything at all with any nukes myself and I'm around a lot of Christians. I think you're the one who's nuts.

You need to hang with the Rapture folk.
Better yet...don't.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

consult.

There is no rapture in the Bible and no nukes either.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

Post the scripture. No such scripture exists in Joel. Put it up here for everyone to see.

I posted two links to two very short chapters than describe evil people being consumed by fire.
I apologize if that's not enough.
I will go back in time and discuss it with Joel.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"

consult.

You need to hang with the Rapture folk.
Better yet...don't.

No. Some of you need to back up what you claim.

Google "jeremiah Sodom"
EKE

I posted two links to two very short chapters than describe evil people being consumed by fire.

Evil people burning with fire doesn't say anything about nukes. Please back up your claim with something that does.

EKE

Evil people burning with fire doesn't say anything about nukes. Please back up your claim with something that does.

I'm a Jew, not a Rapture guy.

EKE

Zechariah 14 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Zachariah 14:12...Check it out and come your own conclusion.

I'm a Jew, not a Rapture guy.

Then back up your claim about the nukes.

No mention of nukes nor of a rapture there. I submit you are attempting to write your own scriptures.

No mention of nukes nor of a rapture there. I submit you are attempting to write your own scriptures.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the peoples that have warred against Jerusalem: their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their sockets, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

I am quoting a verse.
I don't know how explicit you need your Scripture to be.
As I said, this is what the Christian Rapture folk use.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the peoples that have warred against Jerusalem: their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their sockets, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

I am quoting a verse.
I don't know how explicit you need your Scripture to be.
As I said, this is what the Christian Rapture folk use.

That could be from common old napalm or from some chemical or biological agent. The rapture thing, of which the Bible is silent, is supposed to be the catching away of the Church. Nothing there about that. Like I say, no mention of nukes nor of rapture.

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"

And YOU are???

consult.

So why can't you provide a single person suggesting we throw nukes around to see Jesus?

Its a sad fact we have a lot of crazies in our government. Well unfortunately there are not enough shrinks to go around.

I'd like to add, these are the people who would have no problem throwing a nuke, just to see the face of Jesus. Heck why pay taxes, Jesus is coming, spend up to the limit on that visa bill,
while they buy these unground bunkers and stock up with food and water. What a hoot.

what did she say that was crazy? THE GREAT COMMISSION. HOW CAN YOU COMMENT ON THE BIBLE; SPECIFICALLY THE END TIMES AND PROPHECY WHEN YOU ARE NOT A Christian?

EKE

Evil people burning with fire doesn't say anything about nukes. Please back up your claim with something that does.[/QUOTE

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"

consult.

So why can't you provide a single person suggesting we throw nukes around to see Jesus?

simply put, the bible was wrote thousands of years ago, and it has not a thing to do with the events of today.

Its a sad fact we have a lot of crazies in our government. Well unfortunately there are not enough shrinks to go around.

I'd like to add, these are the people who would have no problem throwing a nuke, just to see the face of Jesus. Heck why pay taxes, Jesus is coming, spend up to the limit on that visa bill,
while they buy these unground bunkers and stock up with food and water. What a hoot.

what did she say that was crazy? THE GREAT COMMISSION. HOW CAN YOU COMMENT ON THE BIBLE; SPECIFICALLY THE END TIMES AND PROPHECY WHEN YOU ARE NOT A Christian?

Raised and lived as a RC, and end times have not a thing to do with the end of the world but as the world as they knew it, the destruction of the temple.

Read Matthew 24New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE). The end times as Rome destruction of the temple , of course wrote after the destruction of the temple. RC's do not believe Jesus is coming in the clouds, at least the ones I know.

Humans will cause the end of days, if they don't pay heed to global climate change, continue power wars, and set off nukes, God or the Creator will not have a thing to do with it. Humans have and will cause their own destruction if they don't wise up, and Jesus is not coming in the clouds. Most say that was Titus, son of man Vespasian , foretelling of coming in the clouds, with all his angels (troops).

Last edited:

Evil people burning with fire doesn't say anything about nukes. Please back up your claim with something that does.[/QUOTE

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"

consult.

simply put, the bible was wrote thousands of years ago, and it has not a thing to do with the events of today.

Simply put-----you are ignorant, illiterate and vulgar Scriptural writings
are very important in understanding human history and intellect Also "was wrote...." does not exist in the English language------You should have written
"was written..." If you tell me what your mother tongue is I might be able
to help you. I did English writing remediation as a freshman in college

"Kill your son for me."

Google "jeremiah Sodom"

Simply put-----you are ignorant, illiterate and vulgar Scriptural writings
are very important in understanding human history and intellect Also "was wrote...." does not exist in the English language------You should have written
"was written..." If you tell me what your mother tongue is I might be able
to help you. I did English writing remediation as a freshman in college

Vulgar, really me? I understand the OT and NT very well. Its tells more about man and their cultures than God. Now if your one of these kooks that think New Orleans flooding was due to sins of New Orleans, then you much believe that the everything is the work of God.

Forum List

Back