Background checks and increase age to own a gun.

And I'd much rather a mass killer has to make his gun rather than easily buy one.
fruit loop how long do you suppose it takes to make a ar 15?
For someone with no CNC and no experience? A lot longer than going out and buying one.
What makes you think we don't have experience making our rifles with a CNC machine? Do you even know what a CNC machine is and how much they cost?
I'm suggesting most our mass killers don't. Are you suggesting you would illegally manufacture and sell rifles to mass killers?

It is legal to make your own rifles.
Now.

Are you suggesting that history will NOT repeat itself?

Why do we bother with an unwise person like yourself?

I'm suggesting our house is burning and you morons are scared to get out because their might be Nazi's out there. Morons.
Our house is NOT burning. Quit your hysteria.

As our children get gunned down. What a hero you are. Hiding with your gun while children die. Sad.
OH MY GOD!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! THE CHILDREN ARE DYING!!!!

ALL IS LOST!!!!

RUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

You mean hide with your guns while our children die. Sad most of Europe has more courageous men than ours. Ours whine at the thought of not having enough gun courage.
How many of your children are dying, huh Maude?

Think of the children?

What do you think we are doing, you sanctimonious ass clown. FUCK YOU!!!!

I'm not in the defense industry trying to sell you more guns you don't need. What a sucker you are.
Well then if you have no formal training and work experience you should be saying what someone can and cannot have.
That's funny. So you get suckered by the gun industry into being a paranoid pussy and demand formal training to tell you why you are a paranoid pussy.
Suckered by the gun industry? how about law enforcement training and military?
What about it? They are getting gunned down too. 50+ a year. Only a small handful get killed a year in countries with strong gun control. The guns you guys made legal are great at killing cops, good job.
Since you have no formal training using deadly force and no work experience with practical use you should never be saying what someone can and cannot have.
Unless I'm trying to sell you a gun you don't need. Then I'm completely qualified. Sucker.

Well then if you have no formal training and work experience you should be saying what someone can and cannot have.
That's funny. So you get suckered by the gun industry into being a paranoid pussy and demand formal training to tell you why you are a paranoid pussy.
You ignore history. I think you are the LAST person anyone should heed.

Yes you would rather give the gun industry all your money... They wouldn't lie...
What I do with my money is none of your fucking business.

Keep ignoring history. You already appear to be unwise.

Sorry that you have been suckered. They get all those who are more inclined to fear. The real men don't need gun courage.
No you've been suckered FYI the supreme court ruled that police are not legally obligated to protect you.

I'm suggesting our house is burning and you morons are scared to get out because their might be Nazi's out there. Morons.

As our children get gunned down. What a hero you are. Hiding with your gun while children die. Sad.

ALL IS LOST!!!!

RUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

You mean hide with your guns while our children die. Sad most of Europe has more courageous men than ours. Ours whine at the thought of not having enough gun courage.

Think of the children?

I think lots of innocent people get gunned down regularly cause we have a bunch of man babies who need gun courage. School shootings don't happen in countries with strong gun control.

And don't forget the CNC gunsmithing Lathes we have access to those me and my buddies can make 85% of our AR's and the rest of the parts we buy.
And I'd much rather a mass killer has to make his gun rather than easily buy one.
For someone with no CNC and no experience? A lot longer than going out and buying one.
What makes you think we don't have experience making our rifles with a CNC machine? Do you even know what a CNC machine is and how much they cost?
I'm suggesting most our mass killers don't. Are you suggesting you would illegally manufacture and sell rifles to mass killers?
I would sell them if they ever were banned

Yes you would rather give the gun industry all your money... They wouldn't lie...

Sorry that you have been suckered. They get all those who are more inclined to fear. The real men don't need gun courage.
No you've been suckered FYI the supreme court ruled that police are not legally obligated to protect you.
And since I am not involved in criminal behavior it has never been needed. Are you in a gang?

ALL IS LOST!!!!

RUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

Think of the children?

I think lots of innocent people get gunned down regularly cause we have a bunch of man babies who need gun courage. School shootings don't happen in countries with strong gun control.
THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO LIVE THERE, BITCH!!!

And since I am not involved in criminal behavior it has never been needed. Are you in a gang?
So, only criminals have guns now?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

So you would be a criminal. Classy. You must be a criminal now. You'll make a good toy in jail someday.

ALL IS LOST!!!!

RUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

Think of the children?

No, that's not how it works. The courageous try to save people. You wouldn't understand, you are too scared....

So you would be a criminal. Classy. You must be a criminal now. You'll make a good toy in jail someday.
That's what I thought.

You think we're all criminals.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Criminal behavior? Did you read what I said?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

I'm law abiding and sure haven't needed one. Same with everyone I know. But hey the gun dealer says I need one.... They are kinda like drug dealers it seems.

ALL IS LOST!!!!

RUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

Think of the children?

No, that's not how it works. The courageous try to save people. You wouldn't understand, you are too scared....
Then, you will be disappointed.

But, fuck you. We're not criminals. I bet YOU ARE!!!

Criminal behavior? Did you read what I said?
Yes, I have never needed police protection. I am not in a gang or involved in criminal activity.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

I'm law abiding and sure haven't needed one. Same with everyone I know. But hey the gun dealer says I need one.... They are kinda like drug dealers it seems.
Shut the fuck up. You're a goddamn criminal. That's the only explanation.

Think of the children?

You aren't? Then why are you so scared? Statistically the chance you needing to defend yourself is very tiny. Gosh you are pathetic.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

Shut the fuck up. You're a goddamn criminal. That's the only explanation.

You think criminals have less a need for guns? You don't seem to know much.

Think of the children?

You aren't? Then why are you so scared? Statistically the chance you needing to defend yourself is very tiny. Gosh you are pathetic.
We're concerned about asshole criminals like YOU.

Forum List

Back