Background checks and increase age to own a gun.

Yes paranoid and scared. And here I'm fine without guns all around me. The gun industry sure found a sucker in you...
Your felony convictions are the real reason you have no guns, right? Don't lie.

I realize this is a shock to you. But those of us not involved in criminal activity don't need guns...
And those of us who have them, are?

FUCK YOU!!!

Quit molesting children.

Those who need them sure are. If you aren't involved in criminal activity its very unlikely you will need one. And since you seem so worried....
I'm sorry if I don't take your stupid word for it. You ignore history, after all.

Yes I'm in the reality where we regularly have masses of people killed. People are dying now and you are worried about Nazi's. Just stay in that burning house dumbass....

And since I am not involved in criminal behavior it has never been needed. Are you in a gang?
So, only criminals have guns now?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

I'm law abiding and sure haven't needed one. Same with everyone I know. But hey the gun dealer says I need one.... They are kinda like drug dealers it seems.
There is 30 people dead right now that probably said the same shit you're spewing I don't need that.
Which 30? I realize you are scared.
Are you that stupid that you have to ask which 30?
Yes. Yes he is.

Criminal behavior? Did you read what I said?
Yes, I have never needed police protection. I am not in a gang or involved in criminal activity.
You've never ad your home broke into? never had anyone make a threat?
Well, one day because statistically speaking you'll need the police.
I've never needed a gun for anything. Those of us with brains don't get victimized. I think somebody stole my bike once when I was a kid, that's the last time I have been victimized.
Great for you but somewhere someone does need one
Yes and he's fending off attacks from a rival gang.
You truly are ignorant

Yes, I have never needed police protection. I am not in a gang or involved in criminal activity.
I've never needed a gun for anything. Those of us with brains don't get victimized. I think somebody stole my bike once when I was a kid, that's the last time I have been victimized.
You have stooped to trying to shame us into agreeing with you.

How sad.

You ignore history. That make you an idiot.

I'm just giving facts. The gun industry played your fears because you are a natural coward. Sad.

Your felony convictions are the real reason you have no guns, right? Don't lie.

I realize this is a shock to you. But those of us not involved in criminal activity don't need guns...

FUCK YOU!!!

Quit molesting children.

Those who need them sure are. If you aren't involved in criminal activity its very unlikely you will need one. And since you seem so worried....
I'm sorry if I don't take your stupid word for it. You ignore history, after all.

Yes I'm in the reality where we regularly have masses of people killed. People are dying now and you are worried about Nazi's. Just stay in that burning house dumbass....
So many people are dying.

But, out of the same mouth, you say they are not.

Which is it, cleatus?

You truly are ignorant
Statistically I'm am absolutely right. Most people shooting at each other are criminals.

You have stooped to trying to shame us into agreeing with you.

How sad.

You ignore history. That make you an idiot.

I'm just giving facts. The gun industry played your fears because you are a natural coward. Sad.
I am not even phased by your weak-assed attempt to shame me into agreeing with your history ignoring dumb ass.

So, only criminals have guns now?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

I'm law abiding and sure haven't needed one. Same with everyone I know. But hey the gun dealer says I need one.... They are kinda like drug dealers it seems.
There is 30 people dead right now that probably said the same shit you're spewing I don't need that.
Yes. Yes he is.

That's sad. someone like this picks and chooses who has a right to a gun especially under the red flag law

You truly are ignorant
Statistically I'm am absolutely right. Most people shooting at each other are criminals.
Statistically, you ignore history and are therefore an idiot.

FUCK YOU!!!

Quit molesting children.

Which is it, cleatus?

We know mass killings are real. It's all the law abiding people dying in home invasions that are not real. Every victim in Dayton could have been armed and it wouldn't have mattered, they would be just as dead.

You truly are ignorant
Statistically, you ignore history and are therefore an idiot.

Says the guy who is letting people die cause he's scared of long dead Hitler or Stalin.

Yes. Yes he is.

That's sad. someone like this picks and chooses who has a right to a gun especially under the red flag law
Yes someone who isn't paranoid and scared. You have let the gun industry own you. Get some courage.

FUCK YOU!!!

Quit molesting children.

Which is it, cleatus?

We know mass killings are real. It's all the law abiding people dying in home invasions that are not real. Every victim in Dayton could have been armed and it wouldn't have mattered, they would be just as dead.
People are dying, but then they are not.

Back and forth we go.

Which is it, cleatus?

Back and forth we go.

I just explained it, are you slow?

Yes. Yes he is.

Yes someone who isn't paranoid and scared. You have let the gun industry own you. Get some courage.
Trying to shame us into agreeing with your false sense of security.

How sad.

Which is it, cleatus?

Back and forth we go.

The guy who ignores history is the slow one.

Yes. Yes he is.

How sad.

Except statistically it isn't a false sense of security. I'm trying to help you grow up and get some courage. It seems to be near impossible....

Which is it, cleatus?

Back and forth we go.

The guy who ignores history is the slow one.

I know, the house is on fire and you won't go outside cause Hitler might be out there. That is brilliant. Ignore the real threat for history. You are a genius.

You truly are ignorant
There are 240 million calls to the police a year and there are 350 million people in America.
you are in the minority or a lying ass pussy.

Yes. Yes he is.

How sad.

Except statistically it isn't a false sense of security. I'm trying to help you grow up and get some courage. It seems to be near impossible....
More bullshit attempts to shame us all.

First you call us criminals. Then pussies. Now we're paranoid, etc.

Give it a rest.

You ignore history, and are therefore a motherfucking idiot who deserves whatever shit you've got coming.

Forum List

Back