Background checks and increase age to own a gun.

I've never needed a gun for anything. Those of us with brains don't get victimized. I think somebody stole my bike once when I was a kid, that's the last time I have been victimized.
Great for you but somewhere someone does need one
Yes and he's fending off attacks from a rival gang.
You truly are ignorant
Statistically I'm am absolutely right. Most people shooting at each other are criminals.
There are 240 million calls to the police a year and there are 350 million people in America.
you are in the minority or a lying ass pussy.
Wow that much and I haven't made a single call. I bet most those calls are from law abiding who are calling to tell the police criminals are shooting each other.

You truly are ignorant
Statistically I'm am absolutely right. Most people shooting at each other are criminals.
There are 240 million calls to the police a year and there are 350 million people in America.
Wow that much and I haven't made a single call. I bet most those calls are from law abiding who are calling to tell the police criminals are shooting each other.
Well, lucky you.

Why don't you put a sign in your yard claiming that you are not armed?

Post a picture of it here.

Yes. Yes he is.

That's sad. someone like this picks and chooses who has a right to a gun especially under the red flag law
Yes someone who isn't paranoid and scared. You have let the gun industry own you. Get some courage.
Trying to shame us into agreeing with your false sense of security.

How sad.

Except statistically it isn't a false sense of security. I'm trying to help you grow up and get some courage. It seems to be near impossible....
More bullshit attempts to shame us all.

First you call us criminals. Then pussies. Now we're paranoid, etc.

Give it a rest.

You ignore history, and are therefore a motherfucking idiot who deserves whatever shit you've got coming.

I can live with the shame but can he live with the fact that his ignorance causes his loved one to get killed?

Yes. Yes he is.

That's sad. someone like this picks and chooses who has a right to a gun especially under the red flag law
Yes someone who isn't paranoid and scared. You have let the gun industry own you. Get some courage.

How sad.

Except statistically it isn't a false sense of security. I'm trying to help you grow up and get some courage. It seems to be near impossible....

Give it a rest.

You ignore history, and are therefore a motherfucking idiot who deserves whatever shit you've got coming.

It is pretty shameful to cling to your gun courage while our children are dying. Countries with strong gun control don't have a school shooting problem.

How sad.

Give it a rest.

It is pretty shameful to cling to your gun courage while our children are dying. Countries with strong gun control don't have a school shooting problem.
Put your money where your mouth is and POST A SIGN IN YOUR FRONT YARD stating that you are NOT armed.

Do it, chicken shit.

How sad.

Give it a rest.

I can live with the shame but can he live with the fact that his ignorance causes his loved one to get killed?
Your ignorance does kill many loved ones. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. And well hundreds of loved ones die just in accidental shootings.

Trump went on air this morning promoting background checks, increasing the age to purchase a gun, and getting rid of the policy that expunges the records of minors when they turn 18.

Thoughts?

Trump: Congress discussing 'meaningful' gun background checks, NRA will have input
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

You truly are ignorant
I get it your an inmate

How sad.

Give it a rest.

Your ignorance does kill many loved ones. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. And well hundreds of loved ones die just in accidental shootings.
67792331_10161918167530214_6214111348465336320_n.jpg

How sad.

Give it a rest.

Where is the picture of the sign in your yard stating that you are NOT armed?

Post it here.

How sad.

Give it a rest.

Put your money where your mouth is and POST A SIGN IN YOUR FRONT YARD stating that you are NOT armed.

Do it, chicken shit.

Wow, you really think that would make a difference. Now that is too funny. Now the criminals have to ask themselves is it true or is it the house of some trigger happy gun nut who just can't wait to kill a person. Tough call.

How sad.

Give it a rest.

I am not the ignorant one you are.
Our homicide rate is not that high

How sad.

Give it a rest.

Do it, chicken shit.

Wow, you really think that would make a difference. Now that is too funny. Now the criminals have to ask themselves is it true or is it the house of some trigger happy gun nut who just can't wait to kill a person. Tough call.
Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

rooster-dv455054-Thinkstock-RGB.jpg

just reinstate the assault weapons ban that was in place under Clinton and Congress or Bush2 let expire...

enough already....

yes, bad guys could still get a gun on the black market, but when they are banned, the price on the black market will sky rocket, making it much much harder for these 20 to 30 yr old guys to afford them....

if it cuts these mass murders with assault/rapid fire/destructive powered weapons, it's good enough for me, for now.

yes, some rich guy like the Las Vegas shooter may still be out there, able to afford black market prices, but parkland, el paso, and Dayton, the synagogue etc mass murders would likely not have occurred by these young men, or likely to not have been as destructive without semi automatics, by these young men.
Lol
Fuck off you silly fucker

How sad.

Give it a rest.

Post it here.

You really are so scared that the idea of being without a gun is terrifying to you isn't it? I bet you wouldn't live a night with that sign and no gun right? haha The gun industry sure ruined your mind.

Trump went on air this morning promoting background checks, increasing the age to purchase a gun, and getting rid of the policy that expunges the records of minors when they turn 18.

Thoughts?

Trump: Congress discussing 'meaningful' gun background checks, NRA will have input
Like most gun control efforts, it will be watered down with loopholes, such as exclusion of individual sales, gun shows, etc. If republicans vote for it, then it will be worthless giving gun advocates the argument that gun control doesn't work.

The only way to actually solve the problem is to change the constitution making gun ownership a privileged not a right followed by tough laws to take guns off the streets backed up by enforcement.
Lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

How sad.

Give it a rest.

Do it, chicken shit.

I guarantee you if I had a neighbor like you I would put a sign in my yard stating that my neighbor was anti-gun and had no guns in his house and out of respect for my neighbor I would not use my gun to help them.

Give it a rest.

Post it here.

You really are so scared that the idea of being without a gun is terrifying to you isn't it? I bet you wouldn't live a night with that sign and no gun right? haha The gun industry sure ruined your mind.
BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up.

Give it a rest.

Do it, chicken shit.

Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

That is how I envision you.

Give it a rest.

Do it, chicken shit.

Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

That is how I envision you.
Says the chicken shit who won't put that sign in his yard.

Forum List

Back