Background checks and increase age to own a gun.

More bullshit attempts to shame us all.

First you call us criminals. Then pussies. Now we're paranoid, etc.

Give it a rest.

You ignore history, and are therefore a motherfucking idiot who deserves whatever shit you've got coming.

I can live with the shame but can he live with the fact that his ignorance causes his loved one to get killed?
Your ignorance does kill many loved ones. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. And well hundreds of loved ones die just in accidental shootings.
Where is the picture of the sign in your yard stating that you are NOT armed?

Post it here.

You really are so scared that the idea of being without a gun is terrifying to you isn't it? I bet you wouldn't live a night with that sign and no gun right? haha The gun industry sure ruined your mind.
BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

rooster-dv455054-Thinkstock-RGB.jpg

Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up.

I do every day sunshine. Get this, I actually go out of my house, and I'm not armed. I realize it sounds crazy to you but I've done it for many years....

just reinstate the assault weapons ban that was in place under Clinton and Congress or Bush2 let expire...

enough already....

yes, bad guys could still get a gun on the black market, but when they are banned, the price on the black market will sky rocket, making it much much harder for these 20 to 30 yr old guys to afford them....

if it cuts these mass murders with assault/rapid fire/destructive powered weapons, it's good enough for me, for now.

yes, some rich guy like the Las Vegas shooter may still be out there, able to afford black market prices, but parkland, el paso, and Dayton, the synagogue etc mass murders would likely not have occurred by these young men, or likely to not have been as destructive without semi automatics, by these young men.

And that didn't do anything......criminals don't use them, cause they can't hide them in their baby momma's purse, and mass shooters will use the same semi-automatic rifle but with wood features.....

You moron.

The only thing we need to do? Life in prison for any crime committed with a gun. 15-30 if a convicted felon is caught with an illegal gun....

That dries up 95% of all gun crime right there......
Life in prison for gun crimes would not have stopped our mass shootings.
Execute repeat offenders....

It is pretty shameful to cling to your gun courage while our children are dying. Countries with strong gun control don't have a school shooting problem.
Put your money where your mouth is and POST A SIGN IN YOUR FRONT YARD stating that you are NOT armed.

Do it, chicken shit.

Wow, you really think that would make a difference. Now that is too funny. Now the criminals have to ask themselves is it true or is it the house of some trigger happy gun nut who just can't wait to kill a person. Tough call.
Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

That is how I envision you.
Says the chicken shit who won't put that sign in his yard.

Says the guy so chicken he clings to his assault rifle while children die.

I can live with the shame but can he live with the fact that his ignorance causes his loved one to get killed?
Your ignorance does kill many loved ones. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. And well hundreds of loved ones die just in accidental shootings.

Post it here.

You really are so scared that the idea of being without a gun is terrifying to you isn't it? I bet you wouldn't live a night with that sign and no gun right? haha The gun industry sure ruined your mind.
BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

I do every day sunshine. Get this, I actually go out of my house, and I'm not armed. I realize it sounds crazy to you but I've done it for many years....
Sign? Yard?

Or STFU?

Put your money where your mouth is and POST A SIGN IN YOUR FRONT YARD stating that you are NOT armed.

Do it, chicken shit.

Wow, you really think that would make a difference. Now that is too funny. Now the criminals have to ask themselves is it true or is it the house of some trigger happy gun nut who just can't wait to kill a person. Tough call.
Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

Put a sign around your neck

and one in your yard

Tough guy.

Post it here.

BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

Sign? Yard?

Or STFU?

Again, I go outside unarmed all the time. That really scares you doesn't it?

Post it here.

BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

Sign? Yard?

Or STFU?

But, you live under the protection WE provide by actually being armed.

PUT THE SIGN AROUND YOUR NECK AND IN YOUR YARD!!!

And that didn't do anything......criminals don't use them, cause they can't hide them in their baby momma's purse, and mass shooters will use the same semi-automatic rifle but with wood features.....

You moron.

The only thing we need to do? Life in prison for any crime committed with a gun. 15-30 if a convicted felon is caught with an illegal gun....

That dries up 95% of all gun crime right there......

Nope......and mass shootings were 12 in 2018, with 93 dead.

Actual gun murder by criminals in criminal life.....10,982 in 2017......

the way you stop mass shooters is through people reporting the nuts.....and by getting girls to stop having babies without fathers.
How many mass shooters don’t have fathers?

Look em up....Vegas....broken home, Parkland, no father.....the list goes on and on........

Fix broken homes, report the nuts, and you improve the odds of stopping mass shooters...

For the rest....if you commit an actual crime with a gun....rape, robbery and murder...life......without parole......15-30 if you are a criminal caught with a gun...

That is how you actually do it....and it has the magic of not taking anyones guns away from them who don't use them for crime.
Other countries have more broken homes and no mass shooters.
67684356_2897317350284541_163968034451488768_n.jpg

Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

and one in your yard

Tough guy.

I'm already doing something you are terrified of. Maybe one day you will grow up and be a big boy too.

Post it here.

BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

Plenty of people do it some do it and don't make it back home

BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

Sign? Yard?

Or STFU?

But, you live under the protection WE provide by actually being armed.

PUT THE SIGN AROUND YOUR NECK AND IN YOUR YARD!!!

No, nobody with a gun has ever protected me. You are doing a poor job protecting our children too.

Nope......and mass shootings were 12 in 2018, with 93 dead.

Actual gun murder by criminals in criminal life.....10,982 in 2017......

the way you stop mass shooters is through people reporting the nuts.....and by getting girls to stop having babies without fathers.
How many mass shooters don’t have fathers?

Look em up....Vegas....broken home, Parkland, no father.....the list goes on and on........

Fix broken homes, report the nuts, and you improve the odds of stopping mass shooters...

For the rest....if you commit an actual crime with a gun....rape, robbery and murder...life......without parole......15-30 if you are a criminal caught with a gun...

That is how you actually do it....and it has the magic of not taking anyones guns away from them who don't use them for crime.
Other countries have more broken homes and no mass shooters.
67684356_2897317350284541_163968034451488768_n.jpg
that is true

Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

and one in your yard

Tough guy.

I'm already doing something you are terrified of. Maybe one day you will grow up and be a big boy too.
You're such a tough guy. PROVE IT.

Don't sit there and live under the protection WE provide. GO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND ADVERTISE IT!!!

Post it here.

BOOOKKBOBOBOBOKKKKKK

Plenty of people do it some do it and don't make it back home
I know you are too scared to do it.

and one in your yard

Tough guy.

You're such a tough guy. PROVE IT.

Don't sit there and live under the protection WE provide. GO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND ADVERTISE IT!!!

Doing it every day bro. It is amazing such little things terrifies "men".

Do it, chicken shit.

Bok Bok BOOOOKKKK

What is a assault rifle?.....do you mean a semi automatic?....

Forum List

Back