Backing up a Lie (Harris)

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Can any of our correspondents here substantiate what appears to be a blatant lie that is "front and center" in the Kamala Harris Presidential campaign that Donald Trump has proposed a NATIONAL SALES TAX? A tax on everything from food to gas to pharmaceuticals. A tax that would cost every American $4,000 per year?

For the life of me, I can't find it. And I haven't heard any attempts to deny it from the Trump side.

What the fuck?

Can any of our correspondents here substantiate what appears to be a blatant lie that is "front and center" in the Kamala Harris Presidential campaign that Donald Trump has proposed a NATIONAL SALES TAX? A tax on everything from food to gas to pharmaceuticals. A tax that would cost every American $4,000 per year?

For the life of me, I can't find it. And I haven't heard any attempts to deny it from the Trump side.

What the fuck?
Typical Democrat crap. Sure there will be more of the same in the next month.

What the fuck?

Good question, I see the ads every time I watch video and TV. Even the left's "fact" checks debunked it.

I noticed Trump's campaign spent big dollars to advertise in September. Since then it's heavy on Kamala shit. Perhaps the Trump team are preparing to spend big for the final push. That said, according to statistics, Trump's gained nearly 10 points on Harris. Sometimes it's better to leave shit alone. Besides, as time passes, more people catch-on to the Demonicrats, and play their fools no more........MAGA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back