Backwards Anderson Cooper Depriving a Child of Its Mother

^^^^ It's sickening seeing the picture of the pervert Anderson Cooper holding an innocent baby. No telling what perverse thoughts he is having as he kisses his future victim.

Welcome back to the 1960’s cutting-edge democrat party and its propagandist media.
Kids need both of their parents and no human should ever be intentionally deprived of the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Human rights violations 101...

Oh piss off with the homophobia. Gays make AS good if not BETTER parents. Congrats Anderson!

anerson-cooper-son-wyatt.jpg
I would love to see every father hold each of his babies like this. Mothers, too.

There is this, then there are the drunks of the world, the "party types," the chris watts types, the cheaters, and those who never spent one minute of their day caring for their little ones. Take trump. Five little ones. Does he even know what a diaper looks like?

Last edited:
^^^^ It's sickening seeing the picture of the pervert Anderson Cooper holding an innocent baby. No telling what perverse thoughts he is having as he kisses his future victim.
He's dreaming of all those creamy filled diapers he gets to deal with for several years...

Absolute horseshit. They want children for the same reasons straight people want children.
Homo's want to raise kids to be gay so they and their friends can molest them. Sickening but true.

No, it is not true. The rate of children being gay is consistent, whether the parents are gay or straight. And the overwhelming majority of gay or lesbian parents do not molest their children. Those are the absolute facts.

Of course the majority don't molest their kids. But the fact remains that homosexuals molest kids at a rate much higher than straight people do. Dems da facts.
No- those are the propaganda promoted by you homophobes.

The fact remains that men molest kids at a rate much higher than women. Dems da facts.

Everytime I see the homophobes making this 'argument'- I am glad to point out that in fact the problem is that men tend to be molesters- and the vast majority of the children that they molest are girls.

How many threads do we see here at USMB about the dangers of men to girls? Virtually never.

Which begs the question:
Do you folks just not care about girls being molested?

Yeah- not telling what perverse thoughts he is having as he kisses his future victim
1588540722120.png

1588540682129.png

1588540704442.png

Yeah- not telling what perverse thoughts he is having as he kisses his future victim
View attachment 331541
View attachment 331538
View attachment 331540

At least hes not groping little girls like creepy Pedo Joe.
You find Pedo Trump kissing his own daughter not creepy?

Welcome back to the 1960’s cutting-edge democrat party and its propagandist media.
Kids need both of their parents and no human should ever be intentionally deprived of the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Human rights violations 101...

I am more concerned that he waited until he was so old to have the kid. Kid could be an orphan before it graduates college
.....he's 52? when the kid is 14 he'll be to old to be an efficient father/''mother''--like a lot of these jackasses having kids when they are 60 and 70

So this is the reason you don't like him being a parent? Because he is too old? I mean, its not like the tax payer will have to care for the child.
hahahhahahahah WRONG
..I'm not saying I don't like him for that
...I'm stating he cannot be an efficient/good/etc father because of it
....it's close----these bastards that have kids when they are 60 are jackasses---it takes time and effort to raise kids ....52 is still a little too late
....I'm in my years but in great shape--still I might be taxed if I had a 10 or 14 year old driving them around to ballgames/etc .....
...also--plain and simple--if you believe in evolution or creation, kids were not meant to be raised by 2 men

I knew a girl who was an unexpected pregnancy when her mom was 50 and her dad was 53. When we were graduating college and all trying to get careers going, she was stuck going back to take care of her parents in their terminal decline years. It was unfair to her to not to get to have a life of her own until later than most people.

Unfair? How so? Was it unfair when her parents raised her? Changed her diapers, wiped her ass? Was it unfair when they worked their asses off to put a roof over her head? Was it unfair when they paid to send her to college?

Actually, they might have done her a favor. She'll have that caring-for-mom-and-dad phase over younger in life and while you're caring for your parents she'll be travelling the world. It's a task most children have to do (some, selfishly, refuse the task). Since this girl's parents stayed around to get her through college then it seems that they met their responsibility. On the other hand, they could have aborted her since she was an accident in their 50s. That probably would have been more fair... I guess they should have moved to Virginia about the time she was graduating college - the governor there is pushing for post-partem abortions... Perhaps her parents could have aborted her for the clear mental and emotional flaw of being ungrateful.

Leaving your only child no choice but to live where you live instead of where they want to live, have no social life because they are so busy waiting on you hand and foot, and stunting their careers because they can only take jobs that allow them the flexibility to haul your ass to the doctor constantly certainly was a generous and selfless act on their part. What was I thinking. Her parents should have been awarded the Nobel Prize. She can pick it up for them when she is running to get their blood pressure pills and putting them in the sorter because her parents are too senile to even manage their own medicine. She can pay for her airfare out of their account since they will never know since they can't manage their money either. What a glorious blessing for their daughter.

Was this girl a gifted girl? One of those who graduated college at 14? Or was she 21-ish? She didn't have to do a thing. She probably stuck around to make sure of her inheritance. Pissing off mom and dad close to the grave can get you cut out of the will and insurance.

Ok.. In this one case, I support abortion. If this girl was whining to you about her miserable life, she would have been better off aborted rather than her selfish parents allowing her to be born. She could fix that problem herself, too.

Your argument is bullshit. I'm guessing the girl doesn't exist or, if she did, she would have a far different take on it than what you're describing... but if the girl does exist and your take of her unhappiness is true, she's a piece of shit.

I am more concerned that he waited until he was so old to have the kid. Kid could be an orphan before it graduates college
.....he's 52? when the kid is 14 he'll be to old to be an efficient father/''mother''--like a lot of these jackasses having kids when they are 60 and 70

So this is the reason you don't like him being a parent? Because he is too old? I mean, its not like the tax payer will have to care for the child.
hahahhahahahah WRONG
....it's close----these bastards that have kids when they are 60 are jackasses---it takes time and effort to raise kids ....52 is still a little too late
....I'm in my years but in great shape--still I might be taxed if I had a 10 or 14 year old driving them around to ballgames/etc .....
...also--plain and simple--if you believe in evolution or creation, kids were not meant to be raised by 2 men

I knew a girl who was an unexpected pregnancy when her mom was 50 and her dad was 53. When we were graduating college and all trying to get careers going, she was stuck going back to take care of her parents in their terminal decline years. It was unfair to her to not to get to have a life of her own until later than most people.

Unfair? How so? Was it unfair when her parents raised her? Changed her diapers, wiped her ass? Was it unfair when they worked their asses off to put a roof over her head? Was it unfair when they paid to send her to college?

Actually, they might have done her a favor. She'll have that caring-for-mom-and-dad phase over younger in life and while you're caring for your parents she'll be travelling the world. It's a task most children have to do (some, selfishly, refuse the task). Since this girl's parents stayed around to get her through college then it seems that they met their responsibility. On the other hand, they could have aborted her since she was an accident in their 50s. That probably would have been more fair... I guess they should have moved to Virginia about the time she was graduating college - the governor there is pushing for post-partem abortions... Perhaps her parents could have aborted her for the clear mental and emotional flaw of being ungrateful.

Leaving your only child no choice but to live where you live instead of where they want to live, have no social life because they are so busy waiting on you hand and foot, and stunting their careers because they can only take jobs that allow them the flexibility to haul your ass to the doctor constantly certainly was a generous and selfless act on their part. What was I thinking. Her parents should have been awarded the Nobel Prize. She can pick it up for them when she is running to get their blood pressure pills and putting them in the sorter because her parents are too senile to even manage their own medicine. She can pay for her airfare out of their account since they will never know since they can't manage their money either. What a glorious blessing for their daughter.

Was this girl a gifted girl? One of those who graduated college at 14? Or was she 21-ish? She didn't have to do a thing. She probably stuck around to make sure of her inheritance. Pissing off mom and dad close to the grave can get you cut out of the will and insurance.

Ok.. In this one case, I support abortion. If this girl was whining to you about her miserable life, she would have been better off aborted rather than her selfish parents allowing her to be born. She could fix that problem herself, too.

Your argument is bullshit. I'm guessing the girl doesn't exist or, if she did, she would have a far different take on it than what you're describing... but if the girl does exist and your take of her unhappiness is true, she's a piece of shit.

Fortunate for her, they will be dead soon and she will be done paying for the irresponsible decision by her parents to birth a caregiver at the last possible minute. And if you are equally guilty of having children at a late age, may god have mercy on your soul.

hahahhahahahah WRONG

Fortunate for her, they will be dead soon and she will be done paying for the irresponsible decision by her parents to birth a caregiver at the last possible minute. And if you are equally guilty of having children at a late age, may god have mercy on your soul.

Then you agree that they should have killed her in the womb? You're avoiding the question. Do you think she believes that they should have aborted her in the womb? Or are you suggesting that a married couple should not have had sex after age 50? Or even before?

I can't stand my parents but thanks for trying to reinforce a theory..
The empirical has no place in the dem sheep narrative.

I had the same thought when Richard Greer, age 69, just had his new son the other day. Even my grandfather decided that once he hit his 80s, he was not going to get a new dog.
How can anyone at that age even think about a new son? That is insane and they will both be in diapers about the same time. And I thought the same when old time Hollywood he men like Anthony Quinn and Mick Jagger, Steve Martin, Rod Stewart and Charlie Chaplin (fathered a child at 81)
had children well into their sixties and seventies and even beyond! Pure ego driven selfishness.

I agree with you on the age problem, but I am of two minds. trump had his last baby at the age of 60, but I don't think that he even raised his other, older children. You know the drill: feeding, bathing, diapering, first day of school, tending to and cleaning a sick little one, bedtime stories, gently disciplining, coping with the teenage years. I seriously doubt that he ever did any of this with any of his children, even though he was relatively young when he had them.

At least, I think that Anderson Cooper will be a good father because he has committed himself to being so. Same with Richard Gear. I think that they both, even at their ages, are capable of aiming a spoonful of Gerber's at their babies' mouth, and cleaning and diapering them, giving them baths with rubber duckies, and seeing to their needs as they grow up.

So why are you forceably seperating kids from their parents at the border?

Cause you can't put children in an adult jail. D'uh.
And you don’t have to put all those adults in jail either. Keep making excuses for child abuse.

Sure we do. You libs won't let us just send them back.

Numerous other administrations kept families together. Until you. Party of child abuse.

Numerous other administrations were not serious about deporting the tens of millions of illegals in this country.

You want an open border, be honest about it with the American people. Make the policy, make the case and defend it.

Don't hide behind children.

Let me respond with a similar argument.

You want an open season on Mexican children who cross the border. Be honest about it with the American people- you want American troops to shoot children crossing the border. Make the policy, make the case and defend it.

But I don't. I just want the real issue to be taken seriously and solved. YOu want to pretend to do shit, while knowing that the end result will be millions more rolling in, only slightly hindered.

I'm being honest. YOu libs are not.
Whenever you say liberals want an open border you are lying- you aren't being honest. And every time you claim that liberals want 'open borders' you sabotage any actual discussion of the issue.

I do believe that you want to completely close down the border. I want an actual solution that prevents illegal immigration.

For decades literally tens of millions of illegals have poured into this country, and while some conservatives have raised concerns and possible solutions, liberals have employed a number of tactics obviously aimed at maintaining the status quo of nearly unchecked and unlimited flow.

Looked at in context, the intent of your side's actions are clear and your denial is just part of your Big Lie.

And you don’t have to put all those adults in jail either. Keep making excuses for child abuse.

Numerous other administrations kept families together. Until you. Party of child abuse.

Numerous other administrations were not serious about deporting the tens of millions of illegals in this country.

You want an open border, be honest about it with the American people. Make the policy, make the case and defend it.

Nope. Don't want an open border. That's your constant false dichotomy position: either you support abusing children or you support an open border.

I'm calling you on it. Those are not the only choices and the fact you actively support one of those choices is appalling.

That is a false dichotomy, you're right. Because open borders harm far more children than closed borders. Those who support open borders support child rape, child abuse, rape of women, sex trafficking of young girls.
That is a false dichotomy.

Because virtually no one supports 'open borders'- America had open borders for the majority of our existence. But we haven't had open borders since about 1900.

Of course what you mean by a 'closed border' is separating children from their mothers and keeping them in cages. That is not a 'closed border'- that is just child abuse.

30 million illegals living in this country, says that we do have open borders.

What 30 million illegals? So much for you being 'honest'

All crap based on the same crap numbers. The real number is much higher, as you know.

As long as there is true love there I don't have a problem with same sex parents having adopted kids or kids through a surrogate. Let's be honest here, Kiddies...there are a lot of traditional couples that should NEVER be allowed to have a child because they're terrible parents. If Anderson Cooper turns out to be a good dad then more power to him!
The data is in and its post-1960’s leftist. Kids are best off with their actual two parents, their mother and father, which every human in history has had. Alternatives should only be last resort, not optional.
I'm a conservative actually. I just don't have an issue with same sex marriage. To be quite blunt...with all of the other fucked up things we have to deal with these days...people that love each other...no matter what their sexual orientation...is way down on my list of "problems"! Kids are best off in a setting where there are parents who love them...and god knows there are traditional marriages where a couple shouldn't be allowed to have a pet let alone a kid!
You probably live in a mostly-non-Black neighborhood.
My neighbors on one side are both Hispanic...my neighbors on the other side are black and oriental. Across the street from me is a good ole boy from Alabama. We all get along just fine though. Good people are good people...all the racial shit is just that...SHIT!
So you live in a mostly non-black locale. That would mean that most of the families are structured (mom and dad) and you likely have low crime and better schools.
LOL...how did you arrive at THAT conclusion from what I posted? My point was that my neighborhood is rather diverse and that we get along quite nicely.

You want an open season on Mexican children who cross the border. Be honest about it with the American people- you want American troops to shoot children crossing the border. Make the policy, make the case and defend it.

But I don't. I just want the real issue to be taken seriously and solved. YOu want to pretend to do shit, while knowing that the end result will be millions more rolling in, only slightly hindered.

Whenever you say liberals want an open border you are lying- you aren't being honest. And every time you claim that liberals want 'open borders' you sabotage any actual discussion of the issue.

I do believe that you want to completely close down the border. I want an actual solution that prevents illegal immigration.

For decades literally tens of millions of illegals have poured into this country, and while some conservatives have raised concerns and possible solutions, liberals have employed a number of tactics obviously aimed at maintaining the status quo of nearly unchecked and unlimited flow.

Looked at in context, the intent of your side's actions are clear and your denial is just part of your Big Lie.

That changed for big Republicans when they couldn't use them for cheap labor anymore.

That changed for big Republicans when they couldn't use them for cheap labor anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean. The County Club Republicans in charge of the party has always been supportive of the illegal immigration also.

What do you mean, "that changed"?

Forum List

Back