Backwards Anderson Cooper Depriving a Child of Its Mother

Biblical-ly, it's taught that surrogates, don't work out too well....

Sarah could not bear a child so she gave her maid Haagar to Abraham, so Abraham could have a child...

Ishmael

And later ended up getting pregnant, and having,

Issac

And ever since there have been wars between the two tribes in the middle east.
Ah...myths.

Absolute horseshit. They want children for the same reasons straight people want children.
Homo's want to raise kids to be gay so they and their friends can molest them. Sickening but true.

No, it is not true. The rate of children being gay is consistent, whether the parents are gay or straight. And the overwhelming majority of gay or lesbian parents do not molest their children. Those are the absolute facts.

Having Homosexual role models is much less than ideal.

Absolute horseshit. They want children for the same reasons straight people want children.
Homo's want to raise kids to be gay so they and their friends can molest them. Sickening but true.

No, it is not true. The rate of children being gay is consistent, whether the parents are gay or straight. And the overwhelming majority of gay or lesbian parents do not molest their children. Those are the absolute facts.

Having Homosexual role models is much less than ideal.

I raised 4 children. Not once was I a role model for sexual activity. I taught them the facts of sexuality. But it was not something they saw.

But as far as role models go, a very successful journalist who had a rich and famous mother but decided to go out and create his own legacy, doesn't sound so bad.

Those who bitch about LGBTs raising children and make false allegations about child molestation and mental health problems among kids raised by LGBTs need to ask themselves where all of the kids in foster care and up for adoption came from. BTW: LGBTs choose to become parents, not by accident.

It's always disappointing when some people chose to deprive a child of that other parent, be it a mother or a
father. The world is full of men and women. Cutting off a child to one or the other, by choice, is a selfish move that shows that someone is a poor parent from the start.

I raised 4 children. Not once was I a role model for sexual activity. I taught them the facts of sexuality. But it was not something they saw.

But as far as role models go, a very successful journalist who had a rich and famous mother but decided to go out and create his own legacy, doesn't sound so bad.
Children don't care about that. They care about what sort of parent a person is. Is the person caring and loving
or distant and harsh.

Those who bitch about LGBTs raising children and make false allegations about child molestation and mental health problems among kids raised by LGBTs need to ask themselves where all of the kids in foster care and up for adoption came from. BTW: LGBTs choose to become parents, not by accident.
Here's a debating tip: Saying something is bad but look at that other bad thing doesn't really do a thing
about that first bad thing. I hope you understand.

Here's a debating tip: Saying something is bad but look at that other bad thing doesn't really do a thing
about that first bad thing. I hope you understand.

??? Your condescending comment makes no sense.

There is nothing wrong with saying that people who make a habit of telling outrageous lies about other people they don't even know should take a look at the facts before they continue spreading lies.

There is nothing wrong with saying that people who make a habit of telling outrageous lies about other people they don't even know should take a look at the facts before they continue spreading lies.
:rolleyes: I'll try again.
Saying that children wind up in foster care says absolutely nothing at all about the argument that people that chose to have and raise children by themselves are shortchanging and not serving those children well at all.

Children don't care about that. They care about what sort of parent a person is. Is the person caring and loving
or distant and harsh.

I would guess that the child would benefit from being wanted. Gays and lesbians have to make a conscious choice and go to some effort to have a child. Unlike the people who accidently get pregnant and find their lives radically changed because of it.

And I did not suggest that the child would care about it, especially in the beginning. I was responding to comments about role models.

It's always disappointing when some people chose to deprive a child of that other parent, be it a mother or a
father. The world is full of men and women. Cutting off a child to one or the other, by choice, is a selfish move that shows that someone is a poor parent from the start.

Who is to say that Anderson's child will be cut off from anyone? There are numerous examples of people including other adults in their children's lives.

And considering that 23% of children in the US live in a single parent household, I think trying to complain about a 2 gay parent household seems a waste of time.

Saying that children wind up in foster care says absolutely nothing at all about the argument that people that chose to have and raise children by themselves are shortchanging and not serving those children well at all.

Are they shortchanging the children? I think that is a generalization that ignores the loving homes created by so many gay and lesbian parents.

Are they shortchanging the children? I think that is a generalization that ignores the loving homes created by so many gay and lesbian parents.
Perhaps. I can't comment on a specific example. Only that a home without both male and female roll models are not the ideal and children get shortchanged as a result. It's unavoidable.
I'm not a raging zealot about this but I do think a gay parent who takes on a child really has no idea what he's getting into and I say this as the father of three children myself.

Is Anderson Cooper married? I hope he as lots of help.

I never said anything about people who chose to have and raise children by themselves at all, so long as they are actually doing it, and millions of couples are. Obviously, the parents of children who end up in foster care and up for adoption, unless dead, are not doing their jobs. This might provide some food for thought to people who spread unsupported accusations against LGBTs as a group who become parents by adoption or surrogacy without comparing their performance with the performance of non-LGBT parents.

Perhaps. I can't comment on a specific example. Only that a home without both male and female roll models are not the ideal and children get shortchanged as a result. It's unavoidable.
I'm not a raging zealot about this but I do think a gay parent who takes on a child really has no idea what he's getting into and I say this as the father of three children myself.

Is Anderson Cooper married? I hope he as lots of help.

I don't think he is married. But given his career, I would be willing to bet there is a nanny. A nanny will provide the female role models, especially in the early years.

Welcome back to the 1960’s cutting-edge democrat party and its propagandist media.
Kids need both of their parents and no human should ever be intentionally deprived of the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Human rights violations 101...

Oh, don't start this crap again. There are and have been plenty of kids raised by only one parent, and I'm sure that Cooper will have a lot of help. Plus, he's much, much more interested in being a parent than some parents are. He volunteered to become a parent and had to arrange it, so it is highly unlikely that he will become one of those parents who, even if living with the other parent, spend more of their time on leisure activities and with friends or outside lovers than they spend raising their children.
And depriving a kid of his parents is Ok. Human rights violator. Creepy. And way more kids are at risk because of unstructured families than the anomalous that you use as an excuse. More empirical data and facts that leftovers like you are so appalled by. You’re just another ultra-con.

Forum List

Back