Bad Ass Biden “lightning” quick today - F150

Joe Biden visited Ford’s test track and became the first president to drive the incredible lightening fast all electric Ford F-150.

He launched it from a dead stop to 60 in 4.3/4.4 seconds (some dispute). He deftly handled the car at high speeds on a very challenging open field.

Coolest. President. Ever.

Truck looks pretty badass too.

Biden isn't the coolest president ever. Full disclosure, he was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice. So I guess my opinion isn't the same as other people. However, coolest? Really?

That truck is cool. He's driving a very cool truck. I sure hope that people buy them.

I have driving a hybrid car since 2001. Until then I never realized how loud and how bad a regular gas vehicle smells. Wow. I was shocked I sat in that stench for so many years and didn't realize I had gotten used to it.

I'm not used to a noisy and stinky vehicle anymore. I wish more vehicles that aren't noisy and stinky were on the road.

The truck he drove has an 1800 pound lithium battery built into the chassis. China's Ganfeng Lithium, one of the world's biggest lithium producers, said on Monday it had signed an initial deal to explore setting up a plant to make lithium batteries in Argentina's northwestern Jujuy province.

Clean energy such as lithium batteries are not really that "clean"...

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

Child labor is also used in the production of lithium...

View attachment 490958

You Stupid Moron! The batteries & EV's rarely fail & they only contain 2% lithium!

Joe Biden visited Ford’s test track and became the first president to drive the incredible lightening fast all electric Ford F-150.

He launched it from a dead stop to 60 in 4.3/4.4 seconds (some dispute). He deftly handled the car at high speeds on a very challenging open field.

At the end of the first linked video, biden gives the steering wheel a good half turn.....the pickup then moves forward...straight, the wheels did not turn.....

He did not drive this vehicle....

Sad. It’s on video numb nuts.

Yeah....it is on video....he gives the wheel a full half turn and the front wheels do not move, you dumb ass.

The car wasn’t moving you ignorant slut. Go sit in your car and turn the wheel. BDS

Sit in your car and move the steering wheel--the wheels move. Do you not drive? How could you not know this basic thing?

You clearly don’t drive.

At the end of the first linked video, biden gives the steering wheel a good half turn.....the pickup then moves forward...straight, the wheels did not turn.....

Yeah....it is on video....he gives the wheel a full half turn and the front wheels do not move, you dumb ass.

The car wasn’t moving you ignorant slut. Go sit in your car and turn the wheel. BDS

Sit in your car and move the steering wheel--the wheels move. Do you not drive? How could you not know this basic thing?

You clearly don’t drive.

Ahhhhh...snagged not knowing something basic like even in stopped position that the front tire move in an off position and you accuse others of being what you are. Its like the communists, citygator, are a bunch of children.

You clearly don’t drive.

Ahhhhh...snagged not knowing something basic like even in stopped position that the front tire move in an off position and you accuse others of being what you are. Its like the communists, citygator, are a bunch of children.

If you think there was another driver that wasn’t Biden then I don’t know what to tell you other than you’re a moron.

Biden isn't the coolest president ever. Full disclosure, he was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice. So I guess my opinion isn't the same as other people. However, coolest? Really?

That truck is cool. He's driving a very cool truck. I sure hope that people buy them.

I have driving a hybrid car since 2001. Until then I never realized how loud and how bad a regular gas vehicle smells. Wow. I was shocked I sat in that stench for so many years and didn't realize I had gotten used to it.

I'm not used to a noisy and stinky vehicle anymore. I wish more vehicles that aren't noisy and stinky were on the road.

The truck he drove has an 1800 pound lithium battery built into the chassis. China's Ganfeng Lithium, one of the world's biggest lithium producers, said on Monday it had signed an initial deal to explore setting up a plant to make lithium batteries in Argentina's northwestern Jujuy province.

Clean energy such as lithium batteries are not really that "clean"...

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

Child labor is also used in the production of lithium...

View attachment 490958

You Stupid Moron! The batteries & EV's rarely fail & they only contain 2% lithium!

Here ya go, fuckstick...

Except it was all faked.

You can clearly see the second steering wheel on the passenger side with the man driving it.
DF95B61E-2710-4893-8AF8-FA16BCCEEC78.jpeg

Biden is spinning the wheel completely to the right yet the wheels are straight.

Biden is s worthless and useless he can’t even drive a vehicle.

“Coolest President ever”. Uh-huh.

Except it was all faked.

You can clearly see the second steering wheel on the passenger side with the man driving it.
View attachment 491663
Biden is spinning the wheel completely to the right yet the wheels are straight.

In a statement to Jalopnik, Mike Levine, Ford North America Product Communications Manager, who drove that very truck to the track, said: "There was no other set of controls."

No. He is a senile old Bastard.

Except it was all faked.

View attachment 491663

In a statement to Jalopnik, Mike Levine, Ford North America Product Communications Manager, who drove that very truck to the track, said: "There was no other set of controls."

Then why is there a steering wheel on the passenger side?

Josef had the wheel spin all the way to the right and upside down when he pulled in, yet the wheel was straight. You can see him crank the wheel before taking off and the wheel doesn’t move.

What a joke, you idiots will believe ANYTHING the media says.

Except it was all faked.

View attachment 491663

Then why is there a steering wheel on the passenger side?

Josef had the wheel spin all the way to the right and upside down when he pulled in, yet the wheel was straight. You can see him crank the wheel before taking off and the wheel doesn’t move.

What a joke, you idiots will believe ANYTHING the media says.

Dirky durky dur......

Forum List

Back