Bad Parenting

Sorry. Not pickin at you if you really haven't seen it this weekend. I know some people have a life, and I am probably spending too much time on message board.
Yes. It is a nasty shame how the kid was raised.
The shame is the behavior of police that causes a baby to do whats being filmed here. But hey lets ignore that to start another racist commentary about blacks.

This is why Somalia went to hell in a handbasket.
They let their kids do whatever they heck they wanted.

Here's a video of a little black kid in St Paul Minn. cussing out and hitting a couple of cops.

Good Lord, how many friggin times are you guys going to post this video. This has got to be at least the 5th in the last 4 days.
Everyday, until the US wakes up to what the secular Marxist asshats have done to the country.

In fact, I think I will post it a few more times.

Sorry. Not pickin at you if you really haven't seen it this weekend. I know some people have a life, and I am probably spending too much time on message board.
Yes. It is a nasty shame how the kid was raised.
That kid should be taken from his neglectful “parents” and placed in a home with normal adults, or 10 years from now there will be another video in which he and his little thug friends beat an elderly man to death.

P.S. First time I‘ve seen this, too. Minneapolis is a leftist hellhole.

No, white kids get smacked by their parents if they cuss.

And the Democrats have warned blacks never to imitate the culture of success....

The Liberals want to make certain that their 'pets' never succeed, and therefore paint as pejorative, the most successful culture ever to exist, and they call it 'white.'

According to the recent Smithsonian display on whiteness, these are the traits real black persons must avoid in order not to be ridiculed as ‘acting white.’

“Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

“The
chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

No surprise.

Can you imagine what they will be like in a few more years?

Probably will be meeting those same officers under different circumstances.

The shame is the behavior of police that causes a baby to do whats being filmed here. But hey lets ignore that to start another racist commentary about blacks.
This film affected different people in different ways. You cannot expect people to accept a universal evaluation. It is not a realistic expectation from either side of the fence.

Everyday, until the US wakes up to what the secular Marxist asshats have done to the country.

In fact, I think I will post it a few more times.
You would prefer a theocracy?

Yeah....how dare those cops resist the urge to spank that little brat's butt.
I think that’s what‘s been missing from the brat’s life - a little discipline, normal parents who aren’t vilifying the police in front of him, modeling disrespectful behavior - I mean, what kid talks to adults like that, let alone an authority figure - and a mama who don’t let her babies run around unattended in their underwear.

But yeah….the police made him do it!

I think that’s what‘s been missing from the brat’s life - a little discipline, normal parents who aren’t vilifying the police in front of him, modeling disrespectful behavior - I mean, what kid talks to adults like that, let alone an authority figure - and a mama who don’t let her babies run around unattended in their underwear.

But yeah….the police made him do it!
What the DNC has done to teach Black Children to hate the police is no different than Palestinians teaching their children to hate Jews

Both groups are terrorists.

You're an idiot.

Did the US have a theocracy 50 years ago when Black parents would never have allowed this behavior from their children?

LOL.
I agree that black parents wouldn’t have allowed this 50 years ago, nor would racist blacks jump in to blame someone else for this type of behavior.

The disrespectful brat should be turned over to Child Services. There’s still hope when you catch them this young. Otherwise, six or seven years from now, he’ll be a 10-year-old joining his friends to beat an elderly man to death.

What the DNC has done to teach Black Children to hate the police is no different than Palestinians teaching their children to hate Jews

Both groups are terrorists.
This exactly. And think how I feel - I’m the “enemy” on two fronts: Jewish AND white.

I agree that black parents wouldn’t have allowed this 50 years ago, nor would racist blacks jump in to blame someone else for this type of behavior.

The disrespectful brat should be turned over to Child Services. There’s still hope when you catch them this young. Otherwise, six or seven years from now, he’ll be a 10-year-old joining his friends to beat an elderly man to death.
Child services is a government agency run by the DNC.

The only issue democrats have with parents, are parents going to school board meetings complaining of children being taught to either feel like a victim or a victimizer due to the color of their skin, in addition to adding the gender curriculum that has led to a 4000% increase in gender confusion amongst children in DNC run public schools all across the US. Those parents Merrick Garland has the FBI go after as terrorists.

The government is at war with children.

The GOP, on the other hand, likes to complain about it.

LOL.

You're an idiot.

Did the US have a theocracy 50 years ago when Black parents would never have allowed this behavior from their children?

LOL.
Don't be dull or obtuse. It was you that brought up the term secular meaning:

1657634465080.png

Most could assume by your usage, you favor a more theocratic organizational structure. Many do. Many don't.

Attachments

• 1657634420519.png
    1657634420519.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 1657634420483.png
    1657634420483.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
Child services is a government agency run by the DNC.

The only issue democrats have with parents, are parents going to school board meetings complaining of children being taught to either feel like a victim or a victimizer due to the color of their skin, in addition to adding the gender curriculum that has led to a 4000% increase in gender confusion amongst children in DNC run public schools all across the US. Those parents Merrick Garland has the FBI go after as terrorists.

The government is at war with children.

The GOP, on the other hand, likes to complain about it.

LOL.
The Dem government isn’t at war with children. They are at war with their PARENTS as they attempt to brainwash children into “whites bad…blacks victim” - and the parents are objecting. So the govt calls Mom and Dad “domestic terrorists” to intimidate them into yielding.

Dictators start in with the kids. Look at Hitler’s “youth groups” - get the kids brainwashed early, and they will do your bidding as adults.

Forum List

Back