Bad Parenting

The only reference I can find to this incident besides the YouTube video is at a website called "AR15.com".

So we have little or no context for this video.

At first blush, um, yeah, it looks awful, that children this small have been taught to disrespect police.

But this is the same town where the police have hired Derek Chauvin, Kim Potter, etc. and kept them employed for years.

The police have an impossible job in the black ghetto. These ghetto dwellers are a mess. Government tit suckers and resource sponge suckers.

As I've said, the vast majority of blacks are classless, dumb, ignorant, hateful, savages. And they raise their kids to be the same thugs they are.

If those kids aren't dead by the time they are 18 they will have been in jail at least once. I'd bet an entire months salary on it without even batting an eye.

We have a serious thug hoodrat problem in this country and they got to go.

Chris rock is right "nwords have got to go".

One good hard bitch slap across their little traitorous faces...........

If I had said those things to a cop when I was little, my granny would have beat me into last year!!

I cursed at someone one time and my grandma told me to go grab ahold of the ash tree and she beat my ass with a barber strap. I came off that tree with 2 fistfuls of bark. I never did it again.

How is that a culture problem or are you trying to say all black kids do this.
Its either a cultural problem or its a racial problem. Black children are EXTREMELY prone to violence. Is it because they are racially inferior or is this a cultural issue? Its one or the other. Decide.

Blacks don't like being arrested for the crimes they commit, do they?

So they teach their children to cuss at the police. Very sad.

The only reference I can find to this incident besides the YouTube video is at a website called "AR15.com".

So we have little or no context for this video.

At first blush, um, yeah, it looks awful, that children this small have been taught to disrespect police.

But this is the same town where the police have hired Derek Chauvin, Kim Potter, etc. and kept them employed for years.
This is the truth. For decades in urban and other areas. So teenage women having babies with no father figures and their moms' grandmothers at the age of 30. Great grandmothers at 45 and great great grandmothers at 60. No civilization can survive this forever.

only black people would teach there kids to act like this. sad. soon as they learn to talk they teach them to hate cops.

Wish I could say I am shocked, but I am not. I doubt this is a rare occurrence.

Is this what IM2 means by “white preference”?

Forum List

Back