"Baghdad Debbie" Wasserman Schults: Dems Win

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
When the head of your party is a dingbat like this, what does that say about you?
DNC Head Predicts Democrats Will Hold Senate - Yahoo News

Despite gloomy polling forecasts, Democratic National Committee Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., maintained today on "This Week" that her party would retain control of the Senate in Tuesday's midterm elections, saying the party's ground game would make the difference.

"I know [Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus] would take ours over theirs any day of the week," Wasserman Schultz told "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos.

View photo

ABC_debbie_wasserman_jt_141102_16x9_608.jpg

ABC News

Many predictive models, including that of Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com, suggest that Republicans will take hold of the currently Democratic-controlled Senate, picking up the six seats they need to hold a majority in the upper chamber of Congress.

Priebus, also appearing on "This Week," said he would be disappointed if the GOP was not able to gain control of the Senate, and countered that the ground game of his party is "whipping" that of Democrats.

"The problem they [Democrats] have is that their message isn't working," Priebus said.

"I think we have to take the Senate. Yes, I would be very disappointed," he added when asked if the GOP not taking the Senate would be considered a failure.

The RNC chair also shrugged off comments by possible 2016 White House contender Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who said this week that the GOP brand "sucks" when it comes to minority outreach.

"What he said is that we're actually on the right track and actually we're doing a lot of the things that we should be doing, which is engaging Hispanic voters, black voters, Asian voters. Talking to women across the country, not just for four months before an election, but for four years," Priebus said. "The things I'd been talking about, and by the way, leading the way on in our party for the last two years."

When the head of your party is a dingbat like this, what does that say about you?

Despite gloomy polling forecasts, Democratic National Committee Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., maintained today on "This Week" that her party would retain control of the Senate in Tuesday's midterm elections, saying the party's ground game would make the difference.

"I know [Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus] would take ours over theirs any day of the week," Wasserman Schultz told "This Week" anchor George Stephanopoulos.

View photo

ABC News

Many predictive models, including that of Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com, suggest that Republicans will take hold of the currently Democratic-controlled Senate, picking up the six seats they need to hold a majority in the upper chamber of Congress.

Priebus, also appearing on "This Week," said he would be disappointed if the GOP was not able to gain control of the Senate, and countered that the ground game of his party is "whipping" that of Democrats.

"The problem they [Democrats] have is that their message isn't working," Priebus said.

"I think we have to take the Senate. Yes, I would be very disappointed," he added when asked if the GOP not taking the Senate would be considered a failure.

The RNC chair also shrugged off comments by possible 2016 White House contender Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who said this week that the GOP brand "sucks" when it comes to minority outreach.

"What he said is that we're actually on the right track and actually we're doing a lot of the things that we should be doing, which is engaging Hispanic voters, black voters, Asian voters. Talking to women across the country, not just for four months before an election, but for four years," Priebus said. "The things I'd been talking about, and by the way, leading the way on in our party for the last two years."

What are you going to do when you lover goes to jail?

View photo

ABC News

dont count out the likely large amounts of voter fraud

View photo

ABC News

What are you going to do when you lover goes to jail?
Bloviating

View photo

ABC News

Thinking that Dems will have the same type of ground game as they had in 2012 is wishful thinking. Dems never have good turnout in midterm elections.

Reminds me of Joe Namath's guarantee of the Jets winning the Super Bowl after the 1968 season.
All they had to do was make sure Earl Morrall of the Colts would comply. Apparently he did.

It's funny that such expert political analysts here fail to grasp that the woman was doing her job. You idiots act with surprise that she is not willing to admit defeat of come off as defeated on national television two days before an election.

Why do you even bother?

It's funny that such expert political analysts here fail to grasp that the woman was doing her job. You idiots act with surprise that she is not willing to admit defeat of come off as defeated on national television two days before an election.

Why do you even bother?
It's her job to look like an idiot?
SHe could have said a bunch of different things. Like "We know this is going to be a tough election but we hope voters will remember how much good the Dems have done."
Saying the Dems are going to win when everyone knows the chances are very high they will lose makes her look out of touch. Of course she is out of touch. She predicted Walker would lose in WI.

I don't think she is ugly.

I don't think she could have said anything else, I hardly expect the leader of their party to predict a loss.

I am hoping that the democrats take a beating like the Ravens did last night but I am not sure.

The democrats are doing what they do, they are scaring their base and that is what they are running on, fear. What we see in PA is that the democrats keep ranting that Corbet cut school funding by 1 billion which at best is a half truth. What I saw was no tax increase, except gasoline. I don't have a problem with schools having the control over their own funding. I don't think that the feds should be in the school funding business and the state only in poor areas.

So I am thinking that a lot of this talk of sweeps and taking back Congress is just scare tactics to ensure the democrats get out to vote. I hope that Republicans realize this and get out and vote.

8 years of democrat rule has been a disaster. I am not sure Republican rule will be much better but I'll be damned if the democrats should be rewarded for the disaster they have created.

Of course she's going to say that and she would no matter how lopsided the polling would be.

she's just another member of the "tribe" who actively work to undermine white americans.
Oy Vey!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Wasserman Schultz is the first Jewish female congressperson from the state of Florida.[15][16]

She and Senator Arlen Specter were the driving forces behind the resolution that declared every May "Jewish American Heritage Month". The annual observance was created to recognize "the accomplishments of American Jews and the important role that members of the Jewish community have played in the development of American culture".[17] The observance is modeled after Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month and Women's History Month. Wasserman Schultz envisioned "classroom instruction, public ceremonies and broadcast announcements", stating "There's a generation of children growing up with a fading memory of what happened during World War II or even an understanding of anyone who is Jewish or their culture and traditions.

Whenever someone says oh, vey, the plight of the white American, we know there walks a loser.

What else is she going to say..She's the top propaganda spokesman for her party...
Even if the Dems get their asses kicked tomorrow she would come out and face the press
and would put a positive spin on it for the Dems....

She's a political hack and she's good at it.
And she's butt ugly as well.

Don't get me wrong, DWS does far more harm to the Democrats then good. She is inflammatory, shrill, and comes across as very unlikeable. That being said, it is her job to try and spin this election in an attempt to get the vote. Do you honestly think she was going to give some sad sack speech that could further depress the voter turnout? Of course not.

View photo

ABC News

dont count out the likely large amounts of voter fraud
Landrieu machine in high gear here.

Forum List

Back